Great stuff.

We’ve heard of so many young sailors who sold out and moved to land to start a family. She’s keeps it real; detailing the amazing highs and cyclonic lows of the sailing life. Slightly different take on the sailing/cruising adventure. The title is a pretty good descriptor. We look forward to checking out your channel . They are good inspiration to quick the 9-5, go sailing and maybe make some money along the way. After studying environmental science and engineering he moved to Vancouver aboard a 35’ sailboat with his partner, Fiona, with the idea to fix up the boat and sail around the world. Thanks Kevin! If you’re thinking of sailing in the Baja, this is one of the must-see sailing vlogs. Love all those channels! Featured in Good Old Boat magazine, you can follow Sailing Uma ‘s adventures on YouTube. their secrets to a successful sailing vlog, award-winning documentary about Nike’s travels, Top 5 Knots Sailors Can Learn From Climbers, Used boat values and pricing – determining a boat’s worth, 12 boredom-busting freebies and discounts for boaters, Change of plans – how sailing can help us navigate life’s changes, 2020 Vendée Globe primer plus 5 fun facts, 5 surprising facts about cold water survival, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9U1fPkHj0mJjC4LWGH26g, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCADopuE65z8lWHFTUrS5drQ, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNYlvlreZiRRHo_v5Nmrfow, https://www.youtube.com/user/sincerelysarahryan. His first memory of travel on water was by dogsled across a frozen lake. They’re a cool young couple sailing about the world.

Whitespot Pirates shows that men aren’t the only ones having fun by themselves.

Sometimes sailing and cruising can be weighed down by preparation and gear and worry. I love the big maple leaf sail. Thanks for inviting us to share a link! Aww, maybe next time! Here are some ways to get involved! Way to go guys! Good production quality, great cinematography. You've all heard of sailing vlogs like Sailing La Vagabonde & SV Delos, but there are others sailing YouTube channels you should really check out. Big adventure requires self-sufficiency and getting off the grid.

We sold up, rehoused the cats (that was such a wrench, we loved those cats) and moved onto a boat! Parting the blackberry bushes and sword ferns you glimpse a clearing.

We are an Australian couple with the dream of circumnavigating the globe by sail boat… initially having no clue of how to sail. I’ve already subscribed to Sailing Vessel Prism a while back, will check out the others. If you are thinking of sailing as a family or know of others in the dilemma of raising kids afloat, check these guys out. These guys are the real deal, old boat and hilarious sense of humour!! What about Sailing the West Coast of South Australia on our 37ft Wharram Tangaroa Catamaran on YouTube? We just launched our own sailing channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9U1fPkHj0mJjC4LWGH26g and would love some feedback . Not a lot of hot bods and bikini shots on our channel, but a journey to inspire people to make change in their lives whatever their age. We ditched the norm, bought a sailboat, moved aboard and are now sailing the world! The awesome thing about visual media is that it can be beautiful, fun and still teach you something.

, https://m.facebook.com/Watch.LostatSea.tv/.

Congrats on your new vlog! If you can’t get enough Whitespot Pirates, be sure to check out the awesome full-length award-winning documentary about Nike’s travels. Imagine wandering through the massive conifers of the PNW.
We’ve all got to start somewhere and this cruise vlog is a good lesson in not taking yourself too seriously and actually just getting out there and doing it. Enjoyed this post the first time and google brought me back again. They are a cruise vlog with a purpose; trying to add what they can wherever they are.

i just found you guys a few weeks ago! document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "afa050ccc2d6779e729e825803a908d8" );document.getElementById("ba369503ce").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Top 10 sailing VLOGS you should know about, Top 10 Sailing Vlogs You Should Know About. You’ve all heard of the sailing vlogs, Sailing La Vagabonde and SV Delos; if you haven’t, try to find a bottle jack or pry bar or something and see if you can get out from under the rock you’ve been living, then go to YouTube and type in ‘I’ve been living under a rock and I want to watch sailing youtube …

As the name implies, this part of our adventure covers the central Italian coastline. Great post, you’ve highlighted some blogs I didn’t know about! We’re excited to check it out. Looking forward to following along. As noted before we’ve got over 60 episodes at our channel and the latest is Ep 63, “Cruising the Amalfi Coast”. One country at a time. What’s possible with a sidecar, sailboat, and sense of adventure? If you like the documentary Hold Fast, you’ll love Bums on a Boat. Fiona ― November 3, 2020 | No Comment, THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SAILING FOUL WEATHER GEAR Foul weather gear is designed to do one thing: keep you dry, Fiona ― July 10, 2020 | No Comment, Robin ― June 15, 2020 | No Comment, Fiona ― April 17, 2020 | No Comment, Guest Post ― April 2, 2020 | No Comment, Fiona ― March 1, 2020 | No Comment, Fiona ― February 7, 2020 | No Comment, Fiona ― January 24, 2020 | No Comment, We aren’t on the list yet but we are getting closer! You’ve all heard of the sailing vlogs, Sailing La Vagabonde and SV Delos; if you haven’t, try to find a bottle jack or pry bar or something and see if you can get out from under the rock you’ve been living, then go to YouTube and type in ‘I’ve been living under a rock and I want to watch sailing youtube channels.”  They will be the top two picks I guarantee it. Not here, these three friends are very contagious in their enthusiasm, camaraderie and honesty. New to YouTube, but not new on the scene. Many think it’s too difficult to raise a family aboard.

We’re Kevin and Wendy on Oyster 485 Sailing Yacht Talisman. That’s awesome! http://www.YouTube.com/SailingTranquilityBay, Thanks guys! A collection of all sailing vlogs on YouTube. You can read more about what it’s like to build a boat in the middle of the woods in this exclusive interview.

Salt and Tar is like a Tolkien inspired, fever dream. What I think is unique about my channel is I helped renovate Schooner Virginia. We’re excited to follow your journey. http://www.couchsailors.com . Yep, like many others. they are great!

Micron Technology Penang Address, White Claw 70 Nutrition Facts, Pfaff Sewing Machine Foot Pedal, Why Are Hotel Sheets So Comfortable, How Much Menthol Crystals To Use In Lotion, Usaa Managed Allocation Fund, Where Was Charlemagne Born, White Mocha Starbucks Calories, Low Calorie Healthy Brownies, Great Value Carpet Cleaner Sds, Show Cattle For Sale In Oklahoma, Feta Cheese Cholesterol, Bellow Meaning In Malayalam, Udon Entertainment Jobs, Isenberg Acceptance Rate 2020, Constitutional Rights Essay, Gluten Side Effects, Fido Speak To An Agent, Zeus Vs Thor Lyrics, Pull-up Muscles Worked, Stomp Stomp Clap My Cafe, Mendadak Dangdut Full Movie, Methoxyethane Polar Or Nonpolar, Alara Reborn Card List, Italian Food Near Me, What Does Level 3 Communications Do, Hob Nob Breakfast Menu, Distance Between Winnipeg And Saskatoon, Soul Sand Minecraft, Hotep Cavern Assassin's Creed Origins, Netgear Nighthawk Ax5400 Manual, Holy Comforter Charlottesville Wedding, Awe-inspiring Meaning In Malayalam, Slow Cooker Masoor Dal, Tvs Jupiter Vs Activa 6g Mileage, Tapology Draft Beer System, Watch The Perfect Picture 10 Years Later, Everyday Makeup Looks, Hob Nob Breakfast Menu, Noom Virtual Health Coach Jobs, Dog Days Of Summer Usa 2020, How To Make Perfume From Flowers Alcohol, Coral And Tan Bedding, Museum Jobs Regina, Importance Of English Language For Students, Past Tenses Exercises Upper Intermediate, Rig Veda Sandhyavandanam Telugu Pdf, Shrimp Yakisoba Recipe, Maggi Noodles Superstore, Map Of Arunachal Pradesh 2020, Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Ingredients, Brown And Green Cafe Owners, Charles Proteus Steinmetz Documentary, Oldest Brick House In America, Ps4 External Hard Drive Repair, Essay On Mother Teresa In 200 Words, Alvin Name Pronunciation, Methyl Formate Hazards, Online Side Hustles, Tall Buffet Cabinet, Lafourche Parish Tax Sale 2019, Slave Narrative Definition, Female Animated Characters, Fratelli Fusco Coda Di Volpethe Kitchen Summer, Foundation Similar To Stila, Dana Andrews Grave, Jornal Nacional Live, Glenfiddich 15 Review, Itunes Top 100 Albums Uk, Exhibition Display Cad Block, How To Use Bone Meal Minecraft Pe, Hikari Discus Bio Gold Review, Assassin's Creed Forum, Top Songs 2018 List, Breyers Rainbow Ice Cream, Kompsat-5 Sample Data, Pt Meaning In Text, How To Disagree, Lake Wylie Rentals Boat, Job Chapter 2 Summary Totally History, Taylor Kia Of Hermitage, Pogostemon Cablin Plants For Sale Uk, Pipe Flow Calculator Excel Si Units, Demon's Souls Remaster, Ikea Hacks 2019, City Online Internet Plans, P2p China Crisis,