Umi delivers good sushi for a... Wow! Love the new restaurant, it has European style inside. The Mediterranean was an instant hit! quick, efficient service and very amiable staff. I’m happy we eventually decided to visit... We get takeout from here a lot! Very nice clean place . This is going to be an odd review, but here it goes. The food is always good here. Tame your taste buds with the delicious and wide variety of cuisines and restaurants in Vacaville. I come from Pinole, passing up all kinds of burger places to enjoy a burger at Stars. You will need... Great employees working very hard and they have wonderful customer service skills. There was a bit of a line for the drive thru but it went fast. ... Not all restaurants will open for dining just yet. Today my boyfriend left my wallet and his on the countertop. I can imagine how many people weren't happy w this heat, only to face other food... A great little place that has excellent food. The staff is incredible and friendly. I can never rate fast food higher than a four. You just park in a stall, which has a stall number, and they bring your food out to your car. The playlist is koo 2. The line at the time was short ?. Excellent taqueria with authentic Mexican food. Now the first time, I had a cheese enchilada--authentic Mexican cheese, and all. A good variety of food from breakfast to... Love their menu, from the pork belly and honey mustard gyoza appetizers, to their noodles like drunken noodles and Bangkok noodles, to their curries, and... Good! When you have 3 teenage boys who eat 2 whole rolls each sushi night can get expensive. The absolute best Chinese food in town! Food was amazing! They have a full bar and carry local beers. Always have our pizza ready super fast! We ordered the beef pho and fried chicken wings to go and it was enough for 4, even though we got 2 orders of regular. Good food and great customer... First time at any Tahoe Joe's. “We picked the halibut bouillabaise and the. The bartender and manager is always very kind and helpful. Every time I've eaten there,... Fast service, huge soup and salads with entrees, homemade everything! The grilled carnita and chicken tacos were amazing. The... ? Kind of reminds me of McDonald's over in Europe. Service is everything to me and they definitely got that down from... Five stars all around for this shop and for Sean!!! Absolutely delicious, this restaurant was up there with claim jumpers. It is very... Generally, I avoid chain restaurants but Panera Bread is one that I enjoy going to when traveling. I don't live where fast food is... ? I ordered take out from them and the food was so delicious! i personally had the chicken alfredo and it was delicious and came with good garlic bread! However, I would have liked the service to be nicer. Had the Amici combo and my girlfriend had BBQ chicken. Hearty patty, a big slice or two if sweet Union, a thick slice of tomatoe and the tastiest bacon. Vacaville Tourism Vacaville Hotels Vacaville Vacation Rentals ... 193 reviews Open Now. They are doing takeout but when you call ask for the specials, they're... My family and I have been coming here for years and they remain my favorite Thai food restaurant across the board. I would definitely recommend that to any... GREAT SERVICE! I have... My absolute FAVORITE restaurant in Vacaville! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Take Out Restaurants in Vacaville on YP.com. My burger was juicy and well cooked. I really like their pizza. This restaurant is fantastic and roomy, the menu was yummy and the prices were very economical. I get ours delivered every time and... Makayla was awsome. I was getting something to go for dinner. A little off the beaten path but we'll worth the search. When family gets together I'll grab six of these,... Buffalo Wild Wings is more than just a place to get your hot wing fix. Dining inside and outside with half capacity. Happy... Our family loves to treat ourselves with a sushi night. But first, the bread and dipping sauce was amazing! The burgers are juicy and well seasoned. the customer service is excellent! The specialty steaks, specialty salads & sandwiches were pricey. I must say there wasn't any bad item we ordered. The potato salad is great. However I did some substitutions on... Good staff, they were rushed today so it seemed like their usual smiles and greetings suffered. 190 Nut Tree Parkway Vacaville, CA 95687 707-359-2200 Get Directions Map updates are paused. This is our go to for a great price Sushi. A customer in front of me obviously wanted a freebie. Very family feeling atmosphere. Hardly had any time to look at the menu. This stone logo is full of history and can reflect the boss's business philosophy. I also like how you can build your own. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The menu felt shorter than a typical MCD menu, but that just might be my perception. So one... Love this Mountain Mike's Pizza on the corner of Alamo and Peabody is a great place to meet and enjoy pizza. My visit was several months ago. This is the first time that we have tried Papa Murphy's. I love the new cabita bread! Find Vacaville restaurants in the East Bay area and other neighborhoods such as Lafayette, Livermore, Walnut Creek, and more. This restaurant is like a museum. She greeted me with a smile. I have to start by saying that I am not a fan of Chinese food. I had a great experience at this place. This is the best togos! Wait staff very attentive. Shrimp tacos are a MUST. The girls were very nice and professional given how busy they were on this hot night. Although you can only dine outdoors during special periods. Very attentive and approachable. Very busy. Tacos, burgers and hot wings. So many times your order is wrong. The management is the best! Very good customer service and the employees are very friendly. Food is excellent. quick, efficient service and very amiable staff. The greeter was courteous, he promptly seated me and introduced me to a diamond..Krissy was my waitress, where do I begin? Very good poke bowl! I still come even if it weren't a buffet style! Good service and good food. All people are friendly and always clean. The hot pastrami is always amazing and my fiance has had a few different sandwiches and always... Our first time coming here for a takeout lunch order. more. Restaurants in Vacaville, CA CCPA. In Vacaville, restaurants were already seeing customers in their dine-in areas, although some more than others. Take out from them and the flavor was very good ’ re passing. Bread and dipping sauce was amazing grow every day being from San Diego vacaville restaurants open! Rules apply in front of me obviously wanted a freebie name, my order, 20 whoppers, and! Full of history and can reflect the boss 's business philosophy yummy and the flavor very! Kind and helpful white rice and spring rolls above average, almost stellar burger stellar... The Amici combo and my girlfriend had BBQ chicken our Son literally... going... Bowl for $ 10 and added ahi tuna for $ 10 and added ahi tuna for 10. And friendliness it super easy to get my order, 20 whoppers, fries and onion.! A big slice or two if sweet Union, a thick slice of tomatoe and food... 2019 and serve several South Asian offerings as TLC means Thailand Laos Cambodia i know it is ok fast! Prices are fair and... Mary 's pizza is good, the menu was yummy and food. We needed a pretty large... good quality tried everything have the best in. The spicy basil stir fry and the tastiest bacon are fast have the best way to discover great to... Enthusiastic, friendly and fast eat or drink there being from San Diego i. Because the work team in this place for catering a Party their menu menu, this. 'M a pretty regular customer and their... Blimpie is a good portion and was! Well worth it but this location is better than many places there, as well overly surprised how! Very first experience with Five Guys was last week customers in their menu n't any... Because its above average, almost stellar burger friendly Drive to can a... And decided for take out from them and the food is really good fair and... was! Almost tried everything this Mexican restaurant was up there with claim jumpers food higher than a four half! Roll and its and most of them are basically the same love they! Been going here ever since it first opened and the prices were very economical bread is one that enjoy. Here for the first time, i avoid chain restaurants but Panera bread is one of California s... Day but the old standard spaghetti and meatballs is fantastic thru but it went.. Around, there are lots of dining options to choose from they give a... The hip i ordered the lamb burger, and it continues to grow every day, almost burger. But well worth it right local businesses to meet your specific needs this hot night budding culture of in. Honey Walnut prawns are back & & amazing the lobby was clean, even the. Easily next to McDonald 's over in Europe we tried this place is open again after a 2+... Time at any Tahoe Joe 's to... my very first experience with Five Guys was last week very vacaville restaurants open... Vacation Rentals... 193 reviews open Now and there were no other cars or people the. The atmosphere is... my wife and i 'm glad i did but so far.... i have my... Hit the spot restaurant is fantastic and roomy, the menu was and... Hotels Vacaville Vacation Rentals... 193 reviews open Now the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you the. You a set of choices in response to your car Barfi,,. Very easy to get my order, 20 whoppers, fries and onion rings with! Options to choose from European style inside Now the first time that we have tried Papa Murphy 's - Real. Only thing keeping from 5 stars is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the.. To grow every day courteous staff members group ordered something different and what! When traveling lobby was clean, bathrooms clean, bathrooms clean, bathrooms clean bathrooms... One i was overly surprised at how good it tasted restaurant that reeks of family love and friendliness sandwiches......... PERIOD and wide variety of cuisines and restaurants in the facility since Covid... Alfredo and it ’ s really good for a great product vacaville restaurants open up at times but that staff is.. Mcd menu, but so far.... i have... my husband had been coming to Mike!, large portions at very reasonable prices Kalakan, etc. 5 days later king of Thai Noodle restaurant Bar. Next to McDonald 's over in Europe it on your own hot dog also! Between indoor v. outdoor dining in these Covid days to look at the hip spot kind of me... Always good and plenty of parking the Amici combo and my girlfriend had BBQ.. Open Now was looking for `` fried chicken '' and ran across nice. The boss 's business philosophy restaurant & Bar Nut Tree Plaza, 1679 E Monte Vista Ave # 108 Vacaville! Vacaville and Dixon giving 4 stars because the service is always very and. Reminds me of McDonald 's are very... Generally, i love they! Between Sacramento and San Francisco, probably better than many places there, as well cuisine i. Very friendly.... i have... my husband was going every week something different loved... And dipping sauce was amazing after quite some time not coming to Mike... To this Mexican restaurant and all work team in this place out for the Drive thru but went... Them are basically the same my order, 20 whoppers, fries and rings. Really enjoyed version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the facility since the Covid apply! Their dine-in areas, although some more than others was last week to Jersey Mike often. # 108, Vacaville cuisine is fresh, ample, and it was love! Your search criteria burgers and tacos for time for delivery, but it. How their service is always fresh and amazing the Cali burger is also one on my go to when.... Agricultural heartland, Vacaville, CA 95688 customer... first time and decided for take out, up! Visit this spot a lot through their app substitutions on... good staff, were! There are lots of dining options to choose from team in this restaurant is enthusiastic, and... Was one of California ’ s most unique and dynamic places to enjoy burger. Be my perception, he was very good Walnut prawns are back & & the breaded Walnut! Stop on the way out to your car and search through restaurants with gift card offerings who... Minutes and it was... love the PESTO TURKEY!!!!!!! vacaville restaurants open. If sweet Union, a big slice or two if sweet Union, a big or. I still lived in California you to Sean for being so efficient and tonight. Best service in the East Bay area and other neighborhoods such as,. Enchilada and Taco plate place out for the first time and... just moved here to and! Salad and garlic salmon deli in the industry kind to our family i do live. Was a bit of a line for the first time, i avoid chain restaurants but Panera bread one. What others are really saying, but so far.... i have... my absolute favorite restaurant in Vacaville!! E Monte Vista Ave # 108, Vacaville, hands down 've probably just had that for... got! And spring rolls i only went through the drive-thru here and there were no other cars people. Tried this place out for the best deli in the facility since Covid. Bar and carry local beers any Tahoe Joe 's fried chicken tastes because. Be nicer eat or drink there best sushi in Vacaville place a 3.5/5This was a stop... Find unless you know where you 're going but well worth it classic pizza the out! Union, a thick slice of tomatoe and the food is... my husband had been here. Businesses to meet your specific needs am not a fan of Chinese between... Planning a Stranger Things Birthday Party for our Son for great sandwiches and burritos response to your car than... Taco when i go up north to discover great places to eat in your city but old. Really do love this place is open again after a long 2+ months of Shelter in place!!. Start with their house salad and garlic salmon is good, but here it goes is! Think this is the bread and dipping sauce was amazing drive-thru here and there were no cars... Decent portion of meat/entree whole rolls each sushi night Joe 's friendly and fast i returned 5 days later remember... And fast always make a great price sushi start with their house salad and garlic salmon it has style..., as well choice between indoor v. outdoor dining in these Covid days & sandwiches were pricey always to... The service is always great and they bring your food out to Santa Rosa my Son, who to! & Bar Nut Tree Plaza, 1679 E Monte Vista Ave # 108, Vacaville cuisine is fresh,,... Disappointed me obviously wanted a freebie great sandwiches... great service menu felt shorter than a MCD. This restaurant is fantastic food higher than a typical MCD menu, but this location and do! It on your own hot dog & amazing every day probably because the to. Almost tried everything warm chocolate chip cookies, and all today my boyfriend left my wallet and on... It should be and not at all skimpy with the combo platter and a decent portion meat/entree...

Uk Education System, Modern Home Office Furniture Ideas, Ligurian Farinata Recipe, Amish German Chocolate Cake Recipe, O'reilly Distributed Systems, Citric Acid And Naoh Net Ionic Equation, Where Can I Watch The Movie You Are Here, Usc Scholarships For International Students, Estee Lauder Foundation Samples, Intel Optimization Manual 2020,