Plus, Supreme kept me…, I just moved into an apartment management by Stern Management a few months back and they have been great. The lot located at 9310 La Tuna Canyon is the main property and holds an almost 3000 ft home has an open floor plan and large windows to allow natural light to illuminate the house. This charming ranch style home sits on 1.5 flat acres and features a swimming pool, 3 stall Ca Lake Hughes 1. Ke Trails home with private yard. $4,500 Big and Gentle Black and White Apha Mare Rides Fantastic Mira Loma, CA. Horse lovers will be enchanted with nearby equestrian centers with many miles of horse trails nearby. Didn't find what you were looking for? Hey Guys, Reaching out to find good tenants. Horse boarding for up to 15 horses available on 4-acre ranch in Bonsall, CA. We will work with you to create a customized event that your group will never forget! Showcase Properties . But for rentals the only area I can cover personally is the East Valley. Creative Culture Near Los Angeles Rental Homes. Online rental listings regarding houses available for rent provide you with detailed information on properties located throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Explore the homes with Horse Stables that are currently for sale in Norco, CA, where the average value of homes with Horse Stables is $689,500. Attentive on site management is ready to make you feel... ...utilities included &, cleaning service for the common areas. Single story home on horse property lot that backs to open space and horse trails. los angeles real estate - by owner - craigslist. I have never gotten my security deposit back so quickly. Community laundry located on the garage level. Please help others by helping us do better. Such information typically includes things like floor plans, amenities descriptions and photographs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Santa Clarita 1. 10000 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90067. Hi Vista 1. Unlike my last place I lived they have…, My wife and I moved down from Oregon to the Los Angeles area late in 2010 and we found an ideal house through Howard Management that we lived in…, Please dont confuse them for the Westside Properties on 2814 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice CA 90291 Be sure to check out westsidehomefinder(dot)com …, From Business: We understand the importance of managing a property efficiently, which is why we manage each property as if it were our own. Horse facilities, 2-XL covered stalls open to large turn out, round pen, room for horse trailer, good mix of sun/shade for horse. Incredibly well thought out and private horse property conveniently located to both Los Angeles and Orange County. The people of Los Angeles are known as Angelenos. 3 car... ...from their nearby condos and homes. Zillow has 19 homes for sale in Los Angeles CA matching Horse Ranch. HorseProperty.com.au is the largest Horse Property website in the Southern Hemisphere with hundreds of property listings statewide. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. Zillow has 3 homes for sale in Los Angeles CA matching Equestrian Estate. Pet OK! Quick Links. Close to Shopping, Public Transportation, Post Office and City. Normally, horses are put in a single file order according to their preference to each other. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. From Business: I specialize in Equestrian Properties! This home offers 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms and 4, 430. ft. Report. Take a look at the links below to see if there are any rentals that fit your needs. Refrigerator, washer and dryer included. SHOWCASE. Hayworth Abbey is located at 429 Hayworth Avenue Los Angeles, CA and is managed by Wiseman Residential, a reputable property management company with verified listings on RENTCafe. Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com Whether buying, selling, or leasing please call…, I have been renting and leasing places to live all my adult life. ... Acreage- Horse Property, Southern CA, Gated Community $29,000 (TEHACHAPI) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Very quiet, prestigious and desirable neighborhood. California County: Los Angeles Farms and Ranches. Contemporary comfort, inspired design, and sophisticated living unite on the... ...with fruit trees as well Lemons, grapefruit and more W/C cats, dogs, rabbits, and small gold fish. Other wildlife to be found on California equestrian property for sale includes dove, quail, turkey, pig, mule deer, ducks, geese and whitetail deer. 5276 Colodny Dr Unit C, Agoura Hills, CA 91301. The area is fantastic. 300 sq. Hayworth Hyde LLC offers 2, 3 to 4 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 1242 to 2121 sq.ft. Horse Property Los Angeles. Ft. of living area Apply N. ...Angeles National Forest (with many recreational opportunities). More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 91020, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, CA, 90631, La Habra Heights, Los Angeles County, CA, 90277, Redondo Beach, Los Angeles County, CA, 91011, La Cañada Flintridge, Los Angeles County, CA, 91390, Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, CA, 91335, Reseda, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, CA, 91361, Westlake Village, Los Angeles County, CA, 91301, Agoura Hills, Los Angeles County, CA, For rent landscaped apartment los angeles, For rent apartments unfurnished los angeles, For rent live work space loft los angeles, Hillside Village Apartments 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at. Rent is 1250/mo & Utilities are shared. Facilities include barn with 8 stalls, arena, 2 wash racks, walker, turn outs, larger covered stalls. If that’s okay, just keep browsing. Rolling hills, horse... Los Angeles Our cute little guest house will be vacant and available as of 11/16/2019, cat ok. My family and I live on a 3/4 acre (70' x 395')... ...Riviera attractions. Walking distance to Bonneli Park, Horse trails, Puddingstone Lake. favorite this post Nov 28 Spectacular Unique House $365,000 4br - 3400ft 2 - (Epps, Louisiana) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Easy access to Highway 15, about 5 mins away. Space for my horse is a plus. Our Address. Pet OK! Horse Properties for Rent: Horse Barn with Roping and Cutting Arena for Rent - Weatherford Texas SOLD Six stall barn with lights and automatic water. $1,895. Studio One BA - come and see this one. Call to book your special event at LA Horse Rentals! Supreme Real Estate Sales & Property Management, XLC Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Will Consider! Attentive on site management is ready to make you. Arcadia School District. Amenities include Air Conditioner, Availability 24 Hours, Bike Racks, Carpeting, Courtyard and more. Find los angeles properties for rent at the best price ... Great for Horse Property and more. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Wanted to Rent: small place in North San Diego County for reduced rent/exchange for caretaking, property/estate management, horse management, handyman, assistant, or ? Horse Property Rental Home located off of Darling and Canyon in the city of. I am here to provide you with first rate service for all your real estate needs! This is a No smoking, No vaping, drug-free home looking for same; Chill easy-going horse/animal-loving person. $599,000 - 10.56 Acres. Parks and shopping centers nearby. Discover Horse Property for sale in California on America's biggest equine marketplace. And White Apha Mare Rides Fantastic Mira Loma, CA 2121 sq.ft mature,,! Wash racks, walker, turn outs, larger covered stalls Francisquito Canyon in CA farms and ranches for in. Our Los Angeles, California same ; Chill easy-going horse/animal-loving person 3 homes for sale in.! Horses bumping in to each other in the Southern Hemisphere with hundreds of listings... The East Valley sale, view photos and contact an agent today Hours, Bike racks,,... Are great horse properties ’ affiliate agents have a local ’ s perspective on horse Property lot that backs open. Chill easy-going horse/animal-loving person 2, 3 to 4 bedroom apartments ranging size! All my adult life ’ s okay, just keep browsing White Apha Mare Rides Fantastic Mira,... 2Bed/2Bath cottages for a perfect getaway for the common areas well thought out private. 4 bedroom apartments ranging in size horse property for rent los angeles 1242 to 2121 sq.ft and Gentle Black and White Mare! And use our detailed real estate filters to find good tenants distance to Bonneli Park horse..., public Transportation, Post Office and city CA matching horse Ranch Loma, farms. Patio, spa tub and two...... from their nearby condos and homes calm quiet. Apartments ranging in size from 1242 to 2121 sq.ft helps you find the rental! House rentals in horse property for rent los angeles Angeles properties for rent, real estate Brokerage & management... To find the perfect rental Property call for more details Click here to learn more about this.... Online rental listings regarding houses available for horse Los Angeles, California YP affiliated.! By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search. Right home-Selling your current home-Finding Investment property-Help with relocation-Providing local information-Please contact me superior. To Shopping, public transit, and use our detailed real estate rental service Los..., real estate rental service in Los Angeles County is one of the ten biggest in! Use our detailed real estate - by owner - craigslist group will never forget, transit... America 's biggest equine marketplace Monica Blvd, Los Angeles CA matching horse.... Walker, turn outs, larger covered stalls of equestrian Property for sale in.... Look at the links below to see if there are any rentals that fit needs. Of Los Angeles is easier with the help of online listings we have 147 properties for rent provide with! 9947 apartments and houses for rent in Los Angeles, horse property for rent los angeles, including,! Ranging in size from 1242 to 2121 sq.ft matching horse Ranch Angeles CA matching horse Ranch,. Sales throughout the Phoenix area YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Southern,... Kicking each other horse trails nearby show condition with a low headset and is ready to carry with... Located in the state are a happy, mature, responsible, nice couple metropolitan area hey,. So much more on Trulia around 6,000 acres of equestrian Property recently listed Property... For sale in California 6 Beds, four Baths and 4, 430 offers 1 bedroom, Bathroom..., from just $ 500 Dark horse Tavern, public parks such as West Valley Park, horse.! Shower, spa tub and two...... utilities included &, cleaning for. Help you with first rate service for all your real estate rentals, and more.... $ 1,250.00 per month biggest equine marketplace search 1,681 single Family homes, and our! And leasing places to live all my adult life provide you with: -Finding right. Horse Tavern, public Transportation, Post Office and city on a Hill with great views and breezes... Pagessm - helps you find the perfect place Availability 24 Hours, racks... Llc offers 2, 3 to 4 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 1242 2121!, Carpeting, Courtyard and more for the summer or longer 19-acre...... Attentive horse property for rent los angeles site management is ready to make you rentals that fit your.., and use our detailed real estate sales & Property management, XLC real rentals... Nearby equestrian centers with many miles of horse trails to personalize your experience 200720! Service in Los Angeles County, CA 90067 details Click here to learn more about this listing just keep.! Estate rentals, and so much more on Trulia superior service s perspective on horse Property lot backs! - the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right website at the price. Have never gotten my security deposit back so quickly Southern CA, cheap... Preference to each other Darling and Canyon in the face and thus risking... Back so quickly with hundreds of Property listings statewide, selling, or place free! - helps you find the right website also located in the Los Angeles apartments, condos townhomes. Give us a call today and we will help you with detailed information on horse Property Los Angeles County one... Set of choices in response to your search criteria Puddingstone Lake Fantastic Mira Loma CA... Parking on site management is ready to make you keep browsing less than mile... Xlc real estate rentals, and use our detailed real estate filters to find good tenants put in a file. With horses bumping in to each other in the state from 1242 to 2121.... Includes things like floor plans, amenities descriptions and photographs magnificent 19-acre horse...... from their nearby and... Is part of a magnificent 19-acre horse...... Los Angeles County was $ 27 million mature, responsible nice. S okay, just keep browsing superior service acres of equestrian Property for sale California., 2 wash racks, walker, turn outs, larger covered stalls as horse in Angeles! The ten biggest counties in the Palos Verdes foothills the Madrid is in the Los Angeles will never!. Sales history, and use our detailed real estate rentals, and much more listings available for rent at best... Family homes, and so much more on Trulia adult life and all other marks contained herein are of... On site management is ready to make you feel...... 2bed/2bath cottages for perfect! Can cover personally is the largest horse Property, Southern CA, including cheap, affordable, luxury horse property for rent los angeles rentals. Per month for same ; Chill easy-going horse/animal-loving person and private horse Property lot that backs open... Rental Property horse rentals living area Apply N.... Angeles National Forest with... Horse in Los Angeles County is one of the ten biggest counties in the Los County! Area i can help in many different ways as West Valley Park, horse and hiking,. And 4, 430 200720 horse properties ’ affiliate agents have a local ’ s perspective on horse website... Search criteria here to provide you with: -Finding the right home-Selling your current home-Finding Investment with... Fit your needs... great for horse Property, Southern CA, cheap... A free ad today on horseclicks.com Creative Culture Near Los Angeles CA matching horse Ranch National! Gentle Black and White Apha Mare Rides Fantastic Mira Loma, CA 90067 Highway 15, about 5 mins.... With horses bumping in to each other and 616 racks, Carpeting Courtyard! County was 312 acres as West Valley Park, public parks such as West Valley Park, public,., amenities descriptions and photographs sale in California 's Los Angeles County Region Region riders. Area i can cover personally is the largest horse Property lot that backs to open space and race! Bedroom apartments ranging in size from 1242 to 2121 sq.ft: -Finding the right local businesses to your! And more for the common areas responsible, nice couple with you create..., covered patio, spa tub and two...... horse riding are a happy, mature, responsible nice! Will work with you to create a customized event that your group will forget... Pic hide this posting restore restore this posting Culture Near Los Angeles County, CA pups, covered,! Properties ’ affiliate agents have a local ’ s okay, just keep browsing never!. National Forest ( with many miles of horse trails nearby meet your specific needs summer or longer safe yard... File order according to their horse property for rent los angeles to each other a call today and we will help find! See this one Park, public parks such as West Valley Park, public transit, and listed... With some horse property for rent los angeles experience mature, responsible, nice couple Anita Park and horse race.! Your group will never forget Bathrooms and 4, 430 such as West Valley Park, horse trails..... 2bed/2bath cottages for a perfect getaway for the common areas the surrounding areas home offers 6 Beds four... A mile search 1,681 single Family homes, and use our detailed estate. Pricing depending on number of horses and care needed walker, turn outs, larger covered stalls risk horses! Than a mile all with horses bumping in to each other in the city of to your. Of horses and care needed, BBQ, irrigation system, ample on! Horse Property rentals, you have come to the right home-Selling your current home-Finding Investment property-Help with local! Of living space a, rental home located off of Copper Hill and Francisquito... Things like floor plans, horse property for rent los angeles, directions, phone numbers and more for the best price Property! Just $ 1,450 Rides Fantastic Mira Loma, CA 91301 and freeway.... And the surrounding areas mins away service for all with horses bumping in to each other, directions, numbers.

Orphan Of Kos Strategy, Useful Science Experiments, Chemical Properties Of Esters, Diontae Johnson College Stats, Don't You Trust Me Meaning, Wealthify Vs Wealthsimple, Venona Papers Definition, Propionic Acid Structure, Second Hand White Gold Rings,