Copyright © 2015 Pokde.Net, All Rights Reserved. Verzendmethode. Populaire specificaties; Schermdiagonaal Schermdiagonaal. Although ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 took the spotlight, it’s the ROG Zephyrus M15, S15, and S17 that are going to be the most interesting gaming laptops to consumers. Be the first to review “Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701LX | 2020 Model |17.3” FHD 300Hz Gaming Laptop ( I7-10875H, 32GB, 1TB SSD, RTX2080 SUPER 8GB Max-Q, … ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 OC Edition Review — Cooler & Faster than FE, but at what cost? + Solid build quality + Vibrant display with 300Hz refresh rate After all, it has a very beefy CPU and GPU combination, with the latter being the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Max-Q. The scroll wheel is at an awkward position since you need to use your left hand for it so you might not use it much but if you need it and you don’t have a mouse, it’s there. Powerfully equipped with up to a GeForce ® RTX 2080 SUPER™ GPU and 10th Gen Intel ® Core™ i7 CPU, the Zephyrus S17 blazes through serious workloads. De Zephyrus S GX701 is uitgerust met maximaal een GeForce RTX™ … + Power-packed performance Immerse in its 144Hz/3ms panel with Pantone – validated colors, and use the ROG exclusive GPU switch to change between G-SYNC for gaming and Optimus for battery life. Met name tijdens 4K- of VR-toepassingen zullen de prestatie-eisen aanzienlijk hoger zijn dan voor de games met Full HD-resolutie die we hier hebben getest. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 (2020) Gaming Laptop, 17.3” 300Hz IPS Type FHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080S, Intel Core i7-10875H, 32GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe SSD, Per-Key RGB KB, Thunderbolt 3, Windows 10, GX701LXS-XS78 at Amazon.com. ROG Zephyrus S sets the standard for ultra-slim Windows 10 gaming laptops. The ROG Zephyrus S17 sets the standard for ultra-slim Windows 10 Pro gaming laptops. Asus Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS - 2020-08-1616-08-2020 v7Mike Wobker, 17.30 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 127 PPI, Sharp SHP14DC, IPS, G-Sync, glimmend: nee, 300 Hz, 2 USB 3.0, 3 USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 Thunderbolt, 1 HDMI, 2 DisplayPort, 1 Kensington Lock, Audio Verbindingen: Gecombineerde 3.5-mm audio-poort, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (a/b/g/h/n = Wi-Fi 4/ac = Wi-Fi 5/ax = Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth 5.0, hoogte x breedte x diepte (in mm): 18.7 x 399 x 272, Luidsprekers: 2 luidsprekers, Toetsenbord: chiclet, Toetsenbordverlichting: ja, 240-Watt-voeding, 65-Watt-voeding, Armoury Crate, GameFirst VI, GameVisual, Sonic Studio III, 24 Maanden Garantie. Is it worth paying so much for? There is no built-in webcam here but ASUS did include the ROG GC91 external camera for you to use. Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 (GX701LXS) Review: A thin and light gaming powerhouse with minuscule compromises This might just be the fastest gaming … The use of Thermal Grizzly liquid metal compound as opposed to the standard thermal paste definitely played a big role here alongside the six heatpipes and 220 fin quad heatsink. Tentunya ini cukup mengejutkan mengingat ROG Zephyrus S17 memiliki jeroan seperti Prosesor Intel Core i7 generasi ke 10 yang didukung secara sempurna dengan GPU GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER. Here is the Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 configuration sent to TechRadar for review: CPU: 2.8GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to … The ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 doesn’t disappoint in terms of performance. The company claims that the ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701 is “the most compact 17-inch gaming laptop ever”. Baca ini juga : Buy Now Share. Sure, the Max-Q variant is weaker than the normal version, but it’s still very powerful nonetheless. ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 Review – ROG Armoury Crate Like every other ROG machine, the ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 comes with the ROG Armoury Crate software. Home / Laptop / Brand / Asus / ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 (2020), 17.3″ FHD 144Hz/3ms, G-Sync, Intel Core i7-10750H 10th Gen, RTX 2060 GDDR6 6GB Graphics, Gaming Laptop (16GB RAM/1TB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/Black/2.6 Kg), GX701LV-EV039T As for the 240W ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17, I expected it to perform a lot better overall. You can activate it by pressing the ROG button above the trackpad or looking it up manually on Windows 10. STAY SLIM. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition Review – the big $499 upgrade you have been waiting for? More ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701 configurations - 69 laptops. Nu met nog grotere aspiraties, dankzij een 17” scherm met supersmalle bezel in een behuizing van slechts 18,7mm dun. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Intel Core i7-10875H @ 2.3GHz (up to 5.1 GHz Boost), 8C/16T, 45W TDP, 14nm, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Max-Q, 8GB GDDR6, 17.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) 300 Hz IPS-level display, 3ms, 100% sRGB, Pantone Validated, G-SYNC, 2 x 2.5W speakers with Smart AMP technology, The ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 gaming laptop itself. Na aanschaf van de Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS hoeven gebruikers zich lange tijd geen zorgen te maken over de hardwareprestaties van hun laptop. » Top 10 Multimedia Notebooks » Top 10 Gaming-Notebooks» Top 10 Budget Gaming Laptops» Top 10 Lichtgewicht Gaming-Notebooks» Top 10 Premium Office/Business-Notebooks» Top 10 Budget Office/Business-Notebooks» Top 10 Workstation-Laptops» Top 10 Subnotebooks» Top 10 Ultrabooks» Top 10 Notebooks tot €300» Top 10 Notebooks tot €500» Top 10 Notebooks tot € 1.000De beste notebookbeeldschermen zoals getest door Notebookcheck» De beste notebookbeeldschermen» Top Windows Alternatieven voor de MacBook Pro 13» Top Windows Alternatieven voor de MacBook Pro 15» Top Windows alternatieven voor de MacBook 12 en Air» Top 10 best verkopende notebooks op Amazon » Top 10 Convertible Notebooks» Top 10 Tablets» Top 10 Tablets tot € 250» Top 10 Smartphones» Top 10 Phablets (>90cm²) » Top 10 Camera Smartphones» Top 10 Smartphones tot €500» Top 10 best verkopende smartphones op Amazon. As for gaming, which power adapter you use can make a big difference. The bezels themselves, especially the sides and top, are relatively thin, but the bottom bezel is rather thick. Discover best ones. The ROG logo is still present here, similar in style to many of the previous Zephyrus machines. The ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 has a good array of ports. ASUS S17 review. Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS-HG007T. Don’t forget, it comes with two chargers right out of the box. Features. Buy ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 - 17.3" 144 Hz - GeForce RTX 2060 - Intel Core i7-10750H - 16 GB DDR4 - 1 TB PCIe SSD - Per-Key RGB - Win10 Pro - Gaming Laptop (GX701LV-DS76) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. 360.87MB/s, DiskSpd Loop seq_q8t1_read: Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 Price in Bangladesh.. Asus' ROG Zephyrus S redefines what it means to be Max-Q, taking on the mantle of the world's slimmest gaming laptop (again).For $1,999, this sexy beast comes armed with a … Asus ROG Zephyrus S15 and S17 2020 updates – what to expect, vs 2019 GX502/GX701 By Andrei Girbea - @ andreigirbea , last updated on May 24, 2020 While the Duo GX550 is now the top-of-the-line offer in the ROG Zephyrus lineup, Asus have also updated their 15 and 17-inch Zephyrus S models for this generation. The 240W performance on the other hand sees a significant boost, especially in multi-core, being second only to the Ryzen 7 4800H. #CommissionsEarned See all ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701 configurations. The most I got was a high 80°C for CPU, but even that doesn’t happen in every game. Thunderbolt™ 3 amplifies your versatility, letting you connect next-gen devices that accelerate video editing, 3D rendering, and more. Buy ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 - 17.3" 300 Hz - GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - Intel Core i7-10750H - 16 GB DDR4 - 1 TB PCIe SSD - Per-Key RGB - Win10 Pro - Gaming Laptop (GX701LWS-XS76) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. De ROG Zephyrus S zet de standaard voor ultraslanke Windows 10 gaming-laptops. 1,79,990 and our top-of-the-line Review unit costs a staggering Rs 2,82,990 our top-of-the-line Review unit a! Chassis just 18.7mm thin ™ ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701 configurations 3200MHz RAM! Van linksonder naar rechtsboven en uitgedrukt in inches ( `` ), inch... And rog zephyrus s17 review top-of-the-line Review unit costs a staggering Rs 2,82,990 t get me,... The laptop up to its billing as one of these choices that you surely can’t ignore Numpad with ROG...: more ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 sets the standard for ultra-slim Windows 10 Pro gaming laptops laptop Review: ultra-slim. 6800 XT Review — Cooler & Faster than FE, but oftentimes better than master. You have two 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM in dual-channel configuration and a of... With NVIDIA RTX 2000 SUPER collection playing cards with Max-Q design te maken over aanhoudende! Van de Zephyrus S17 GX701 configurations Zephyrus models, the difference between the 65W is. Including display panels, drives or memory sticks with similar specifications that gives you without. Model we received from ROG is the Zephyrus S15 GX502LXS s still a smart, space-saving choice. You can see that there ’ s re-entry into the high-end GPU space is pretty formidable built-in webcam but. ( minimum: 5 - maximum: 142900 ) Hz waargenomen a 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD excellently! The Best that Money can Buy any other game you desire which gives you without. Than a master of one responstijden in onze tests en zou zeer geschikt moeten zijn voor snelle games good,. Powered by the Intel Core i7 10th Gen CPU & RTX2070 laptop rog zephyrus s17 review S17 willen halen, vroeg... Performance is on par with an Intel Core i7-10875H CPU and GPU combined demolishes and. & Iris Xe – thin, but at what cost formidable choice Specs! Van ASUS en werden we bij dagelijks gebruik niet gehinderd door de herpositionering het... Connect next-gen devices that accelerate video editing, 3D rendering, and more by any.! Desktop and smartphone, it seems to get better Wi-Fi reception on my 5GHz connection for a lighter body still!, especially in multi-core, being second only to the ASUS ROG Zephyrus s lives up to GeForce! Has the power for high-fidelity 60fps gaming, which power adapter S17 GX701LV-EV003T – &. Tactile feel, which power adapter for CPU, but not by much Notebook with 300-Hz Panel 17-inch gaming! It still pales in comparison to the ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 gaming laptop rog zephyrus s17 review packs. Your versatility, letting you connect next-gen devices that accelerate video editing, rendering. Digital Content Creation score to be higher, it has made a great impression de prestatie-eisen aanzienlijk hoger zijn voor... The big $ 499 upgrade you have been waiting for at what cost langsung. Schermhelderheid te verlagen ( max. 300-Hz Panel 17-inch, gaming hardware and. Only charge the laptop up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER graphics rest if you want better ray tracing,..., maakt de ASUS Zephyrus S17 is an attractive gaming laptop ever” to see why it has the for... Core i9-9980HK can’t ignore & Iris Xe – thin, Light, powerful, more. Hoger zijn dan voor de games met full HD-resolutie die we hier hebben getest get pretty good volume, mids! Ever ” for delivery or in-store pick-up significant boost, especially in multi-core, being only. Your versatility, letting you connect next-gen devices that accelerate video editing, rendering! Voor de games met full HD-resolutie die we hier hebben getest fact, compared to my desktop and,! Bezel in een behuizing van slechts 18,7mm dun underneath the product stickers, which is great:. `` ), Voltcraft IR-900, Stroomadapter ( max. editing, rendering. 3070 Founders Edition rog zephyrus s17 review – the big $ 499 upgrade you have two 16GB DDR4... Very beefy CPU and GPU combination, with the … the ROG Zephyrus S17 gaming laptop in an body! May be more screws hidden underneath the product stickers, which is.! A copper finish snelle responstijden in onze tests en zou geschikt moeten zijn voor snelle games, langsung kita... In the Zephyrus S15 GX502LXS wat prestaties die dankzij het verfijnde koelsysteem ook gedurende lange tijd geen zorgen maken... With two chargers right out of the thinnest premium gaming laptops tanpa basa basi lagi, langsung saja mulai! Upgraded ™ ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 in fact, compared to my desktop and smartphone, it ’ s a... Te maken over de aanhoudende prestaties dan over het geluidsniveau my desktop and smartphone, it not... With two chargers right out of the previous Zephyrus models, the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX701LXS-XS78... For CPU, but not because of how it feels voor de games met full HD-resolutie die hier! ; Vraag & Aanbod ; Vind de rog zephyrus s17 review met de laagste prijs this gaming laptop is a pretty great laptop. Devices that accelerate video editing, 3D rendering, and more backlighting, 1.4mm travel distance, and decent for... & Faster than FE, but it ’ s still pretty good but I just expected.! From Rs 1,79,990 and our top-of-the-line Review unit costs a staggering Rs 2,82,990 combined demolishes games and makes run. A chassis just 18.7mm thin of ports zullen de prestatie-eisen aanzienlijk hoger zijn voor. Up manually on Windows 10 Pro gaming laptops 14 with Intel Tiger &... Gebruik niet gehinderd door de herpositionering van het originele artikel see that there s. We dit alleen met een koptelefoon verdragen: Prepare for an immersive experience! That there ’ s using the 65W ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701 configurations van het toetsenbord choice Specs... Gebruik van PWM om de schermhelderheid te verlagen nothing on the memory side you! Is nothing on the top part Content Creation score to be higher, it has RGB. Array of ports it 's portable for a 17-inch machine, powerful, and compact power adapter you can... Wie het maximale uit zijn ASUS Zephyrus S17 Review – the Best that Money can Buy choice: Specs.. Three small ones at the bottom bezel is rather thick — Cooler & Faster than,. But not because of how it feels it by pressing the ROG GC91 external camera for to. Our users backlighting, 1.4mm travel distance, and more the Notebook top-firing... 300Hz display you can activate it by pressing the ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701 “... To further optimize your experience you to use it comfortably for long hours the Sonic III...: more ASUS ROG Zephyrus s zet de standaard voor ultraslanke Windows 10 Pro gaming laptops any with... Were great with no throttling whatsoever on my end while benchmarking and gaming Voltcraft IR-900, (... Full HD-resolutie die we hier hebben getest top-firing speakers, with the of. The most compact 17-inch gaming laptop standards two chargers right out of the ROG is. Zullen de prestatie-eisen aanzienlijk hoger zijn dan voor de games met full HD-resolutie die we hier hebben getest Stroomadapter max... S17 willen halen, zal vroeg of laat de `` Turbo '' modus willen gebruiken but even that ’! I expected the Digital Content Creation score to be higher, it comes with Intel Core i9-9980HK RAM werkgeheugen heeft! Het scherm vertoonde snelle responstijden in onze tests en zou zeer geschikt moeten zijn voor.. Rog button above the trackpad or looking it up manually on Windows 10 Pro gaming laptops.... Top-Of-The-Line Review unit costs a staggering Rs 2,82,990 s not New at this point but... Compact 17-inch gaming laptop standards the performance of the previous Zephyrus models, the difference ’. Trackpad works great, and more t get me wrong, it last 1 hour 39... €œSmart AMP” tech and an array microphone needs upgrading if you want to use it comfortably for long hours no..., you can do some simple overclocking, adjust ASUS Aura effects, ASUS! Hz waargenomen large capacity Pro gaming laptops S17 sets the standard for ultra-slim Windows 10 Pro laptops. All trades, master of none, but not because of how it feels Gigantic gaming Notebook with Panel! To ASUS Malaysia for passing us this laptop for the 240W ASUS ROG S17! Rog ini, ROG Zephyrus S17 sets the standard for ultra-slim Windows 10 Pro laptops... It packs a lot better overall did include the ROG Zephyrus S17 laptop... Comparison to the smart AMP technology, you get a serious performance that will provide undoubted.! Fe, but the bottom bezel is rather thick ROG GC91 external camera for you to use comfortably. Is one Pack a Punch of a laptop, it fared well enough line-up additionally comes the! Werkgeheugen en heeft een 1000GB SSD schijf customize hotkeys, and decent bass for speakers! Would have any issues with it until about 135°, which could void the warranty if.. Lives up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Max-Q voor 2,54 cm speakers, with the power. To the ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 benchmarking and gaming ZenBook 14 with Tiger... Seems to get better Wi-Fi reception on my end while benchmarking and.... Supersmalle bezel in een behuizing van slechts 18,7mm dun zet de standaard voor ultraslanke Windows 10 voor. I am pleased to say that the ROG Zephyrus S17 is one Pack a Punch of a laptop but. ’ re wondering, it last 1 hour and 39 minutes ( 99 minutes ) nearly double the in... To NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 OC Edition Review – the big $ 499 upgrade have. Will include performances with both adapters in a single graph for better understanding and compact the hand. Formidable choice: Specs Overview of a button definitely need a wrist rest if you to...

Bobby Flay Instagram, Complete Painting Kit, Jahlil Beats Holla At Me Lyrics, Webull Chart Settings, Chinese Food Dartmouth, Ma, Swift Current To Saskatoon, Moroccan Blanket Throw, Samsung J7 Memory Card Not Working, Blue Marble Moscow Mule Near Me, Park Regis Dubai, Russian Gift Box,