randomNumber = Math.random() Cookie Settings “Parties” is a dark, dank reverie that has seemed more and more heartbreaking since its release. Tekno agege,nd better is my best music i have ever heard in life.thanks to u tekno my big bro…. “Slide Away” joins “Adore You” and “My Darlin’” as confrontingly wounded highlights of her catalogue. But sometimes, I hanker for the kind of scandalising, controversial political pop that defined the 80s and 90s. 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2015; 2014; 2013; 2012; 2011; 2010; 2009; 2008; 2007; 2006; See More Year-End Charts. A list of fundraisers you can support right now. When was the last time you heard the most famous musician in the world sing something as gutsy as the line “If I was out flashing my dollars, I’d be a bitch, not a baller”? Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. What is pawon doing on the list. L The single re-entered the top ten on the week ending August 3, 2019. 1 year ago. [ Jorja Smith’s debut showcased her affinity for sleek soul; her Preditah collab “On My Mind” proved she could sing atop bangers, too. The month of August was indeed a very hot one Musically and we are happy to share with you the 20 Hottest Songs that rocked the month. no b August month end d song drop den aw e cm dey rock August…. How Bella Shmurda’s “Vision 2020” Has Come True (Watch Video), Audiomack Promotion – Want Massive Streams? ] Lana Del Rey delays new album, curses out fan who implies she voted for Trump. K The single re-entered the top 10 on 29 July 2019. Burna Boy’s Essential:- Top 10 Burna Boy’s Songs Of All Time - Which Is The Biggest? Smith’s best release to date, “Be Honest” is flirty and addictive, the perfect end-of-summer tribute to delirious, fraught romantic encounters. // -->. N The single re-entered the top ten on the week ending August 24, 2019. document.write(show_mybanners); Bro it’s called naijaloaded not Ghanaloaded, Get out of dis website ur not allowed to b here, na the people way they pay them well them they hype jawe most of the song here didn’t even rock August at all e.g pawon and monalisa how that one take rock August abeg rubbish list, Naijaloaded I just don’t understand why you guys are behaving like this, what about Nkan-be by Lil kesh. Save my name for the next time I comment. Taylor Swift has written a lot about marriage over the course of her career, but her romantic vignettes have never felt as real or as intimate as they do on “Lover.”. HAIM’s best songs have always leaned right into the fact that the LA-based three-piece have a much better sense of rhythm and dynamics than pretty much any pop writers around. Privacy Policy The downright nasty synth line that cuts through the middle of “I Don’t Think I Can Do This Again” makes this song worth multiple listens, but Clairo’s tender lyrics are what give it lasting impact. K The single re-entered the top ten on the week ending July 27, 2019. Relatable! Thankfully, though, The 1975 have decided that their new role in the landscape is to scream in our faces about how fucked we all are. August 30, 2019 Every month The FADER brings you the best pop songs … Oga ooooooo, I downloaded so many of the song listed about, Agege by tekno.. What a sick site, how can you list 20 songs without any Ghanaian songs there? We are the African giant in entertainment, sport, economy and all so you bitches should stop hating okay! View the US Singles Top 100 for August 10, 2019 with at #1 Old Town Road by Lil Nas X. Download as PDF. O The single re-entered the top 10 on 28 October 2019. Nasty Cherry’s third single is the best so far, a dead-eyed paean to hating everyone and everything except, well, partying. var show_mybanners = mybanners[Math.floor(randomNumber * mybanners.length)] Posted by NL OFFICIAL. Joeboy – Beginning. L The single re-entered the top 10 on 19 August 2019. NOTE:- In case you missed the Top 20 Hottest Songs in July, Click HERE to see them. Two Weeks Ago Last Week this Week Certification RIAA Pos Peak. NL LIST!!! This simmering R&B track is smartly understated, leaving room for Baltimore musician Joy Postell to talk her shit. “Small Talk,” co-written with Charlie Puth, is as good as anything Perry released during her bulletproof Teenage Dream era. BE SINCERE!! ©2020 The Fader, Inc. All rights reserved. When mainstream pop stars write feminist anthems, they’re generally about self-acceptance (see: Meghan Trainor.) To be a political popstar nowadays generally requires embracing and amplifying identity traits. We hope you guys enjoy this list and probably you get to find out some new jams too. Check out the list below (You can click on any to download) . Forget Money, I Am The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria – Davido Declares With Full Chest (WATCH VIDEO). Was it not at the end of the month that it was released? DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – Gelato. While she broke out with the deadpan fuck-you track “Pretty Girl,” Clairo’s debut album Immunity showcases her knack for writing love songs with vivid detail and complexity. mybanners= On NFR’s opening title track, though, Del Rey sings softly to a deadbeat lover, dissecting his flaws and sweetly reminiscing on his good traits in equal measure. It’s touching and nuanced and, most excitingly, entirely new ground for Del Rey. Let’s Help You Get The Numbers, DMCA Take Down (How To Remove Post From Naijaloaded), Naijaloaded Bank Details & Payment Information, Promote Your Song On Radio & Your Video On Major TV Stations, Write, Post & Submit Your Contents/Articles On Naijaloaded, Youtube Advertisement (Promote Your Song & Video On Youtube). Not Taylor Swift, whose Lover track “The Man” is heated, pissed off, and fun as hell. Davido and Lil Baby link up for “So Crazy”, Hear Tame Impala take on Nelly Furtado’s “Say It Right”, Rico Nasty clowns around in the “OHFR?” video. The characters on Del Rey’s early records were, by design, ciphers; they didn’t need personalities or quirks in order for them to serve the purposes of the songs. Terms of Use J The single re-entered the top 10 on 22 July 2019. If Your Brother Put Up This Kind Caption After Graduating, What Would You Advise Him? My is brother making money is allow.u no Rexxie na bad guy.follow by monalisa, Naijaloaded sometimes una dey smoke weed dey post rubbish….aw monalisa rmx n on God take rock August…. August’s best pop songs, including tracks by Taylor Swift, The 1975, BROCKHAMPTON, Clairo and more. M The singles re-entered the top 10 on 16 September 2019. That’s a wonderful thing — it’s beautiful and thrilling that we have openly queer popstars and artists who amplify their heritage, and so on. Those dismissing the song as simplistic are probably missing the point. Tekno Better hope for africa, Is my favourite. So for “Summer Girl” to eschew that military-grade timing for something breezier and much more abstract is a confusing prospect. SMH, Seyiace ft oladips x davolee record label. The highlight is “vs Reality,” an industrial thrill ride that scans like the work of a roided-up Marie Davidson. The combination of Elizabeth’s anguished, vaporous vocal and the song’s shoegaze-adjacent production creates an atmosphere not unlike if Max Martin produced a Beach House record: gauzy, emotionally direct, and catastrophically sad. It is, plainly, one of the most beautiful songs HTRK have ever made — simple, affecting, and undoubtedly worth the wait. It may have been released a little too late to be a song of the summer contender, but there’s a good chance it could be song of the summer for many years to come. The Timbaland-adjacent production on “NO HALO” is a highlight, as is Deb Never’s slippery hook. This song won’t pass a day without playing on my phone..thanks tekno…..and also this one “Better”you almost got out my memory after this song….keep it up my best artist. NL Top 15 Most Downloaded Songs (June 2018 Top Music Chart). Naijaloaded © 2009 - 2020. But I suspect that even an acapella version of this track would fucking slap — Normani’s presence is magnetic enough. Mad you the Ghana boy - Top 20 Hottest Songs Of August 2019 Olamide – Pawon. After only a few weeks of release, this song already feels like a classic. It’s fitting that Norman Fucking Rockwell!, Lana Del Rey’s most introspective record by a mile, would open with a song so deeply empathetic. When she sings “Fear’s my only rival,” you can’t help but believe her. Welcome to the new month of September, your ear-piece no go cut oo, your phone no go blind ooo #Justkidding! While the excellent “Never Really Over” didn’t spark the Katy Perry renaissance that I hoped it would, it seems like Perry is still committed to releasing great songs again. The star power Normani radiates in “Motivation” could power entire countries; while it’s not technically her debut, the new single from the former Fifth Harmony star feels like an arrival. Every month The FADER brings you the best pop songs in the world. 2019. Luckily, “Summer Girl” is a winner. "\"\"", Advertising. “Cruel Summer” might be the most perfect pure pop song on Taylor Swift’s latest record; it’s four minutes of escapism, and the dramatic tension of the song is undercut by Swift’s unusually carefree lyrics. Lyta Ft. Davido – Monalisa (Remix) Tekno Ft. Zlatan – Agege. The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business. Japanese pop singer and producer Aya Gloomy has followed up last year’s excellent RIKU NO KOTO with KANJIRU, an EP even more focussed and distinctive than her last. That’s probably because many commercially viable stars would (fairly) assume that expressing outright anger or distaste could alienate an audience. To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement. And like most of thank u, next, this song fucking slaps. Subscribe to the updating playlist on Apple Music.