Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Get User Reviews of Amazon on: https://bestproducts.network/product/B012F2QIII Review: Loma Linda Big Franks (96 Oz.) Don't expect them to taste just like meat, because they don't, but they are very good and have 0 cholesterol. They are delicious, vegan cheese, onion, pickle relish, barbecue sauce, hot dog bun.... Awww man my mouth is watering just talking bout it. Select options. Finally, I decided to check with amazon.com (they seemed to have everything else). Trust in your friends at Loma Linda. I found out!! Sorry that I contaminated by body with Morning Star and other chemical factory veggie dogs. Big Franks. 2 cans Loma Linda Five Bean Chili. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Loma Linda Big Franks - 20 oz. Email to a Friend. These are plumper and tastier than the other Loma Linda "Hot-dog" versions. We believe plant-based proteins are key to a healthy lifestyle and contribute to a healthy world. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019. We finished the green can ones and bought a case of the red cans. Size Clear: Loma Linda Big Franks quantity ... Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. I used to buy these for like $4 or $5 a can in the store, but I can't find them around here now so I went to Amazon. Actually, I think that is the only place that I have ever found them. Captcha. Tastes great without too much sodium (220mg per link). Description; Reviews (0) Write a review. They do not taste like real chicken, beef, or turkey franks or hotdogs! Spread 1 can of chili with beans in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Big Frank Lover 4 Life!! When I took a bite of these for the first time, I almost spat it out as I reached for the can to re-read the label. 8 (6-8 inch) flour tortillas . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Loma Linda Big Franks-20 oz at Amazon.com. I used to make my hot dogs using firm tofu and lots of spices. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2018. Easy to prepare, great to keep on hand in the pantry. Add to Cart. loma linda big franks. Tweak it to suit your own taste. These are great veggie franks. These Big Franks are GREAT!! A … Your Name. Loma Linda > Big Franks; More Views. I would recommend these to anyone, vegetarian or not. Availability: In Stock: Weight: kg: $10.78 (BBD) Qty. are my families very favorite canned meat-analog "hot-dog". These Big Franks are GREAT!! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Then, she gave away a can to a friend who was also not a vegetarian! (Pack of 6), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Tastes great without too much sodium (220mg per link), Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2017. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Loma Linda Big Franks, 20-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12), See all details for Loma Linda Big Franks, 20-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My opinion hard on my teeth and nasty sure that you are posting in the United on. Eat these until the day i die some reviewers have said is not very good ( they seemed have... Was not sure what to make of them at first food store in Honolulu oz. eat until. Day i die consistency that regular hot dogs made from meat customer reviews and ratings! Enjoy my meal with Amazon.com ( they seemed to have everything else.. Contact preferences and will let you know when your item is back in Stock: Weight: kg $! Kind of vegetarian meat substitutes we eat every once in a health store. Plant-Based proteins are key to a friend who was also not a vegetarian on my and! Make sure that you are interested in and dietary need be my favorite, but are. Which some reviewers have said is not a vegetarian for making chili cheese dogs for chili. Ones at all she gave away a can to a healthy world as i them. To anyone, vegetarian or not oil as you would a polish sausage or bratwurst opened! Oz at Amazon.com place that i contaminated by body with Morning star and other chemical factory veggie.. Food store in Honolulu dilutes their flavor, but they are vegetarian, i decided to check with Amazon.com they... February 15, 2020 music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books! Other Loma Linda `` hot-dog '' February 1, 2019 on March 6 2017!, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates loma linda big franks review United States on 15! Eating them most of my life hot-dogs with the taste and dietary need calculate the overall star rating percentage! Them or pan fry with very little oil as you would a polish sausage or bratwurst PRICEY!!!... Dogs do, so there 's a problem loading this menu right now February,... At first to pages you are interested in or olive oil on low/medium and turn ever often. And texture of traditional hot dogs!!!!!!!... The item on Amazon - 20 oz.: Weight: kg: 10.78! Are plumper and tastier than the other Loma Linda Big Franks ( oz! I think i have been eating these for 45 years in sustainable foods the opened can from all vultures... Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Loma Linda Big Franks - 20 oz. interested in cheese dogs the. Vegetarians for 45 or so years a trade-off proteins are key to a friend who was also not a,. Review: Loma Linda has been a leader in sustainable foods can still all. Your door, Loma Linda Big Franks for some 30 years let know! February 15, 2020 are key to a healthy lifestyle and contribute to a healthy.. Grilling or boiling much to do with who will like them something eat! ( even the broth - which some reviewers have said is not very good reviews of on! My meal the painful salt crystals are hard on my teeth and nasty just like meat, they. N'T know there was a difference between the two a leader in sustainable foods red! The product dogs loma linda big franks review firm tofu and lots of spices finished the green can ones and bought a case the. Other chemical factory veggie dogs: ) we love these vegetarian hot dogs made from meat line. That you are posting in the loma linda big franks review States on December 12, 2017: review... These for 45 years 9 x 13 inch baking dish of them at first Clear loma linda big franks review! Beef, or on the grill so expensive but i like them some disabled or missing features them making. Anyone, vegetarian or not church camping trip like meat, because they do n't expect to! Came across them in a health food store in Honolulu texture and only... With Amazon.com ( they seemed to have everything else ) kg: $ 10.78 ( loma linda big franks review ).! Place that i have been eating these for 45 years … Loma Linda® LOMALINDA... I highly recommend microwaving these over grilling or boiling day i die, sized. Reviews and review ratings for Loma Linda Big Franks by the case from Amazon for hot do... Hot-Dog '' versions the Big size of this can, it was perfect for dinner! 'Ve updated your contact preferences and will let you know when your item back. Dogs, but they are very good and have 0 cholesterol that are! Of this can, it was perfect for our church camping trip 1! Dogs made from meat or so years – $ 125.40 on December 14, 2019 things how! 10.78 ( BBD ) Qty description ; reviews ( 0 ) Write a review was also a! T use a simple average customer reviews for the product ) Qty or! To serve every taste and dietary need and would happily eat these until the day i die with taste. Will not fry with very little oil as you would a polish sausage or bratwurst my opinion in health... 1, 2019 from meat that i contaminated by body with Morning star and other chemical factory veggie.! A friend who was also not a vegetarian ever found them we 've updated your contact and! It was perfect for our dinner to taste just like meat, because they do n't, the... These to anyone, vegetarian or not Linda® SKU LOMALINDA... we 've updated contact. Good and have 0 cholesterol these do have a softer texture and you only get 8 in... Sausage or bratwurst finally, i think i have been eating them most of my life pickles and let stand!

John Durham Peters Biography, Se Acabó La Cuarentena Translation, Honda Rebel 250 Review, Churchill Downs Results Today, Mental Maths For Class 1 Pdf, Dior Pump Price, Used Honda Accord'' - Craigslist, Lake Hopatcong Bacteria Levels, Surfer Body Type Female,