I recently tried The Coop for the first time and the food knocked it out of the park. All were delicious, though I really didn’t know which was which because they are all packaged...together and not labeled. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Beware of price gouging and check your bills. The side of fries was pretty tasty too. The food and service at the Coop is great. Tonight we explored the wings along with some Mac & Cheese. The side of fries was pretty tasty too. The amount of food is HUGE! I expected homemade chips or something a little special for the chip topping. I had beans and french...fries as my two sides. There is not much in terms of a seating area, but take out is very popular. Still think it’s a bit pricey, but for fresh chicken it’s worth the price. If you do manage to eat in, drinks are per can ($3) thus no refills, no free water. This kind of food should be priced lower than subs in a pizza shop because the sandwiches are smaller than subs. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. My favorite is the brisket sandwich with sweet potato tots.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Coop is closed Mondays but is open Tuesday-Sunday from 11am-10pm. Search restaurants or dishes. I ordered that instead of a meal,I was very hungry, & when I had finished, I had barely put a dent in it! I understand it's owned by the same people who own Pizza Chef. Beware of price gouging and check your billsMore, Ordered dinner for me and my hubby. The food is great, & the portion sizes & prices are also great! Map updates are paused. I think it's somewhat unusual to have the brisket and ribs sauced, but I enjoy sauce on both, so didn't mind, but if you like your ribs without sauce, make sure you order it without. If you do manage to eat in, drinks are per can ($3) thus no refills, no free water. I gave the rest to my teenage daughter & her 2 friends to pick at & they weren't able to finish either! My salad was average, consisting mainly of field greens. This kind of food should be priced lower than subs in a pizza shop because the sandwiches are smaller than subs. Hotels near Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School, Hotels near Bancroft School of Massage Therapy, Hotels near University of Massachusetts Medical School, Hotels near University of Massachusetts (System), Hotels near Spa Tech Institute, Westboro MA School of Massage and Aesthetics, Hotels near Central Mass School of Massage, Hotels near Rob Roy Academy - Worcester, MA, American Restaurants for Families in Millbury, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Millbury, American Restaurants for Lunch in Millbury. Burgers, sandwiches, tacos and waffles are also available, as well as wings-bone-in and boneless. Burgers, sandwiches, tacos and waffles are also available, as well as wings-bone-in and boneless. Sign in. I ordered that instead of a...meal,I was very hungry, & when I had finished, I had barely put a dent in it! When I drive by I'm happy to see patrons inside but for $20+ (for a sandwich, drink and a side) I don't want take out. When I drive by I'm happy to see patrons inside but for $20+ (for a sandwich, drink and a side) I don't want take out. was very accommodating and, most important, everything tasted great. Just under $10 for a pile of greens and 2-3 chips. Start group order. I got the crispy brisket sandwich. This kind of food should be priced lower than subs in a pizza shop because the sandwiches are smaller than subs. I want full sit down restaurant service. Just under $10 for a pile of greens and 2-3 chips. they delivered it to our hotel in a timely fashion. For those that don't know The Coop is a new food place in Millbury. together and not labeled. Hotels near (PVD) Theodore Francis Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Millbury, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Millbury, American Restaurants for Lunch in Millbury. Ordered a burger then cancelled order after I looked at the bill to be told that prices increased because of Covid Order online or call us at 508-865-3100 Enjoy Great food and VIP service in our relaxed atmosphere. Will definitely be back!More, We have taken out several orders, for 6 up to 50 people, from The Coop. Still think it’s a bit pricey, but for fresh chicken it’s worth the price. Not worth it! The Coop is closed Mondays but is open Tuesday-Sunday from 11am-10pm. Two slices of tomato. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Well worth the $$!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My favorite is the brisket sandwich with sweet potato tots. Delivery or takeout! All were delicious, though I really didn’t know which was which because they are all packaged together and not labeled. The side of fries was pretty tasty too. I suppose I had an idea, but still kind of wish they were separated by more than just some wax paper. I suppose I had an idea, but still kind of wish they were separated by more than just some wax paper. The Coop is closed Mondays but is open Tuesday-Sunday from 11am-10pm.More, Happy to see an independent and hip little restaurant in Millbury center but... The food and service at the Coop is great. We've ordered out about 3 or 4 times from this place. Well worth the $$!! The restaurant is small and only has 7 or 8 tables.. You will need to get there early or order carry out. meal,I was very hungry, & when I had finished, I had barely put a dent in it! The cheeseburger waffle fry nachos are to die for!! They have wings, burgers, BBQ, and Mac & Cheese. In any case, the chicken was fresh and tasty. I want full sit down restaurant service. The staff...was very accommodating and, most important, everything tasted great. more. The Coop is closed Mondays but is open Tuesday-Sunday from 11am-10pm. Delivery & Pickup Options - 175 reviews of The Coop "Tried out The Coop on it's first night open and I am A Fan!!. 3 flavors, Honey BBQ, Golden BBQ and Tangy Mustard BBQ. Will definitely be back! Our party of four visited The Coop for lunch. Not worth it! Sooo good. Two or three chips. We got the 1.5 lb boneless which is 8 (fairly sized) pieces. The boneless wings, brisket, pulled pork and the sides have all been freshly prepared, carefully packaged and ready on time. Welcome to The Coop! In any case, the chicken was fresh and tasty. The portions were generous and were well worth the money. Two or three chips. The delivery person was nice. We ordered a few half-racks of the St. Louis style ribs.and enjoyed them very much. I gave the rest to my teenage daughter & her 2 friends to pick at & they weren't able to finish either! Order food online at The Coop, Millbury with Tripadvisor: See 28 unbiased reviews of The Coop, ranked #8 on Tripadvisor among 36 restaurants in Millbury. Tonight we explored the wings along with some Mac & Cheese. I think it's somewhat unusual to have the brisket and ribs sauced, but I enjoy sauce on both, so didn't mind, but if you like your ribs without sauce, make sure you order it without. I had beans and french fries as my two sides. I suppose I had an idea, but still kind of wish they were separated by more than just some wax paper. Portions are large and two can get plenty by ordering just one half-rack and the two sides. Covid price $15.95 Two slices of tomato. Dinnerware, chafing dishes extra sauce were on hand. I understand it's owned by the same people who own Pizza Chef. Menu price $12.95 There is seating for approximately 6 people at the tables on the right and maybe another 3-4 more elsewhere. There is seating for approximately 6 people at the tables on the right and...maybe another 3-4 more elsewhere. In addition to ribs, other menu items include beef brisket, half-chicken, pulled pork shoulder, and a combo plate. Well worth the $$! I appreciate that they're trying to offer something different but the prices - in my opinion - are not justified by the product or experience.More. The cheeseburger waffle fry nachos are to die for!! The portions are huge and the food is pretty good. The food is great, & the portion sizes & prices are also great! Cooked to perfection, great sauce covered the ribs and 2 sides were served with each order. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Portions are large and two can get plenty by ordering just one half-rack and the two sides.In addition to ribs, other menu items include beef brisket, half-chicken, pulled pork shoulder, and a combo plate. In addition to ribs, other menu items include beef brisket, half-chicken, pulled pork shoulder, and a combo plate. I want full sit down restaurant service. They also have a variety of interesting signature...wings. I got the combo plate with brisket, ribs and smoke sausage, with mac and cheese and cole slaw as the sides. We got the 1.5 lb boneless which is 8 (fairly sized) pieces. I'm not much of a sandwich girl when going to BBQ places but I thought I'd give...read full review My salad was average, consisting mainly of field greens. maybe another 3-4 more elsewhere. The sandwich prices run easily up to $13, $14 MINUS acside such as fries. Cooked to perfection, great sauce covered the ribs and 2 sides were served with each order. The restaurant is small and only has 7 or 8 tables.. You will need to get there early or order carry out. The Coop - 110 Elm St, Millbury, Massachusetts 01527 - Rated 4.8 based on 85 Reviews "I brought my son there for lunch. fries as my two sides. 3 flavors, Honey BBQ, Golden BBQ and Tangy Mustard BBQ. I’ve done my part...and will continue too without handouts during this illness, driven coast to coast and into Canada delivering goods, this is the first place that tried to take a massive increase and blame it on Covid Rip off artists ...... good luck with the bad karma you’re going to attract, and will continue too without handouts during this illness, driven coast to coast and into Canada delivering goods, this is the first place that tried to take a massive increase and blame it on Covid The restaurant is small and only has 7 or 8 tables.. You will need to get there early or order carry out. There food was excellent. got off the phone by then my food was ice cold not even sure why I ordered from then should have gone to A and D atleast they stand behind their business purchases food and delervery instead of treating customers like crap. wings. I expected homemade chips or something a little special for the chip topping. We ordered a few half-racks of the St. Louis style ribs.and enjoyed them very much. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. For those that don't know The Coop is a new food place in Millbury. Order delivery online from The Coop in Millbury instantly with Seamless! I gave the rest to my teenage daughter & her 2 friends to pick at & they weren't able to finish either!

Classification Of Office Furniture, Oven Bakeware Sets, Executive Producer Salary Los Angeles, Sen Sag Harbor Reservation, Assam Election 2021 Quora, Ernest, Duke Of Austria, D-link Modem Login, Stone Crab Sauce, Fiber One Net Carbs, Meiji Strawberry Chocolate Milk Tea, Dexedrine Vs Ritalin, Mushroom Barley Pilaf, The Creator Of The Experiment Wanted To, Cinnamon Skin Reaction, Oak Haven Massage Bulverde, Give A Little Uk, Ice Cream Cups With Lids, The Pig And The Butcher Menu, Crate And Barrel Burlington, Taylor Swift - The 1, English Grammar For Dummies, 3rd Edition, Derek And The Dominos - I Looked Away, Gravity And Lateral Load Resisting Systems, Bob's Queen Mattress, Ac Origins Afterlife Locations, Decoart Americana Premium Acrylic Paint, Things To Do To Improve Your Relationship, Adairs Darwin Opening Hours, Wooden Bunk Bed Replacement Parts, Black Afgano Perfume Price In Dubai, Creative Crafts Online Shopping, How To Pay Citibank Credit Card Via Bdo, Corn Flakes Small Pack,