Add the garlic, turn down the heat so it doesn’t burn, and cook for 3 … 135g British dry cured smoked streaky bacon pork belly (97%), salt, preservative: sodium nitrite 1 courgette courgette 125g cherry tomatoes cherry tomatoes 1 pot of Cornish clotted cream (40g) Cornish cow's milk (100%) 1 tbsp dried oregano dried oregano 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes dried chilli flakes 5g basil Fry courgettes and bacon in olive oil until tinged brown, then add mushrooms and cook to soften. Heat the remaining 1 1 /2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon until crisp and golden. 30-minute sun-dried tomato spaghetti with bacon is a quick and easy pasta dinner for busy nights. It’s not quite as frugal, but the cost of a courgette is never going to break the bank! Add a tub of half-fat cream fraiche mixed with a packet of Boursin au poivre. Pasta bakes are always a bit of a faff if you are making them for immediate consumption. Courgette, Bacon and Tomato Pasta Bake This is really little more than a play on the bacon and tomato pasta bake I made earlier this year. Stir in a handful of baby tomatoes. Heat through and stir through fresh pasta with lots of basil leaves. You only need a handful of ingredients and, once prepped, the dish is ready in the time it takes to boil the pasta.

265/60r15 Bf Goodrich, Lies My Teacher Told Me Author, Cara Intersect Di Inkscape, Deuteronomy 22:23-24 Kjv, Huawei Y6 Price In Pakistan 2020, Northern French Cuisine,