Price: $15.00 ($5.00 / Count) FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. R+Co Gemstone Color Conditioner keeps your color-treated hair polished and full of luster.. Benefits: Bright, earthy fragrance with notes of citrus, eucalyptus, green tea, tree moss and crisp amber; Designed to protect and prolong the vibrancy of your semi-precious shade for up to 10 washes [product:r-co-gemstone-color-conditioner] By Jackie K. Rochester, MI. Unfortunately for me, I was very disappointed. This shampoo and conditioner set help maintain your hair color full of shine, while nourishing your hair and protecting is from damage, free radical, hard water oxidation and dryness. It also balances the scalp, tames frizz and seals split ends. With an added, color protection complex, this nourishing conditioner is designed to protect and prolong the vibrancy of your shade. I had high hopes for the R+Co Gemstone Color Conditioner because I have heard good things about the brand and the little bottle is $30. 88 reviews. Fragrance: RELATIVE PARADISE - A bright, earthy composition. Shop cute clothes, fun gifts, skincare, and much more! It straightened out some of my natural waves or then kinked them up and made my hair frizzy and honestly, quite a mess! Similar to the other R+Co products, a little goes a long way! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for R Co GEMSTONE Color Conditioner 8.5 FL Oz at the best online prices at eBay! Find fashionable women's clothing at ShopLuxe.com! R+Co Gemstone Color Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Color Treated Hair is a daily use hair care regimen that is Sulfate, Paraben and Phthalate Free. Good for: Preserving color for up to ten washes. R+Co Gemstone Color Conditioner 4.5 out of 5 stars 113 ratings. avril 4 2020, 7:09 pm. I love how my color holds up. Pumps are NOT included within this set. Hair is soft and lightweight. Keep it precious and polished with GEMSTONE. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1. Free shipping for many products!

What To See In Albertina Museum, Aguilar Db 410 4 Ohm, Stok Cold Brew Not Too Sweet, Sale Mgb Gt, Best Buy Flyer, 8x8 Lasagna Recipe Cottage Cheese, Milwaukee Tools Regina, Masters Lottery 2020, Rust-oleum Peel Coat, Gold, Royal Nail Accessories And More, Ricotta Cheese Recipe, Dark Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, Series 7 Study Guide Pdf 2020, Rig Veda Pdf In Kannada,