major inspiration behind Mexico team's jersey for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, McMahon has extended Mysterio's contract till 2015. Every tattoo has a story behind it and we want to hear yours. I didn't know anything about it until my father told me. Rey Mysterio is a Mexican-American professional wrestler who currently works for Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. The highflying star has also been very vocal in showing his support for the Mexico football team at the ongoing World Cup in Brazil. Mysterio may not be a fan of tattoos on his legs, but don't tell that to his right calf. Rey Myserio tattoo list is here. goldberg arm tattoo. On his biceps written are the names of his two children. the japanese are glorious when it involves visual styles. 3.6m Followers, 901 Following, 2,014 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rey Mysterio (@619iamlucha) WWE star Rey Mysterio has inked a new tatoo resembling the Aztec calendar on himself. Mysterio was drafted back to SmackDown! http://t.co/aGBdp2hyiQ pic.twitter.com/q8PswDtYDu. ... "I get a lot of credit for my back piece." Ive found several translations in English, but when i use a website to translate it back into Spanish, it doesn't read the same as pictures I have of the tattoo. WWE had posted on its official twitter page regarding this story. "After my first tattoo, they started coming along quickly." Grinding it out at the crib! In the UK, Silver Vision released a Mysterio DVD as part of their Best of WWE collection. Views: 10934 ... Rate here « Back to Category : Celebrity. Always seen in colourful marks Rey Mysterio even though only 5 foot and 7 inches in height can take on any opponent and show that how esily he wins matches with the help of his signature move known as “619” which happens to be a world famous finishing move. Meaning: The tattoo is actually imagery of his own spine to show how each vertebra is strongly aligned. "Well, I won't get any more on my legs," he laughed. This chest tattoo is truly extraordinary as it happens to look like a real rosary around his neck. "I'll never get my chest tatted up, and I'm not big on tattoos on the legs," said Rey Mysterio. The two-time World Heavyweight champion posted a picture of the tatoo on his twitter account. david arm tattoos images. The Aztec civilization was prevalent in parts of modern-day Mexico during the 14th to 16th centuries AD. Rey said that every person gets to see downfall many a time in his life. rey mysterio gothic cross and 1995 tattoo on right arm and aztec cross and 1976 tattoo on right arm tattoo. Back Tattoo. WWE star Rey Mysterio has inked a new tatoo resembling the Aztec calendar on himself. Rey Mysterio Bicep Tattoos. "I'm running out of space on my body; I'd like to get more but I haven't figured out where I'll put them or what I want to get." The El Tri sport a jersey which has been inspired by Mysterio's iconic mask. during the 2009 WWE Draft on the April 13 episode of Raw, ... Rey Mysterio: The Life of a Masked Man was issued on July 12, 2011. He showed me the video and I thought somebody had made it up. Take a close look at Rey Mysterio's body art with these photos of his tattoos. And being the true-blue Mexican that he is, Mysterio has got it tattoed on his chest. A artistic spine rib tattoo with a metallic design and solid inking, although wrestlers sometimes break a bone. But Vince McMahon has still decided to hold on to him. The letter tattoo on his stomach says “Mexican” and is written with finesse. Tattoo: Rey’s back is completely covered in a design tattooed from his neck till his lower back. The Aztec calendar was a 365-day calendar based on the agricultural rituals and seasons followed in Mexico then. Ive found several translations in English, but when i use a website to translate it back into Spanish, it doesn't read the same as pictures I have of the tattoo. I didn't believe it. Watch Mysterio talk about what they mean to him in the latest episode of Superstar Ink. The Mexican wrestler is one of the richest in the WWE industry, with a net worth of 8.5 million US Dollars.

Let's Cheers To This Lyrics Meaning, 2017 In British Music Charts, Orange Fruit Wallpaper, How To Parry Assassin's Creed Origins, Best French Snacks, Bed Head After, Benefit Porefessional: Matte Rescue, Chicken Casserole With Stove Top Stuffing And Vegetables, Quinoa Calories 1/4 Cup, Substitution Reaction Equation, Jesus Movie April 2020, Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Pound Cake, Lateral Movement Exercises, Venison Lasagna Recipe, Greek Yogurt Toast Recipes, Ikea Family Qatar, Hold On Illenium Chords, Bottle Calves For Sale In South Dakota, Beef Stew And Dumplings Without Wine, Types Of Loads Acting On Beams, Paternity Leave Application Pdf, Diontae Johnson College Stats,