200 W Portland St #715, Phoenix, AZ 85003 . Located in the heart of the action in downtown Phoenix, Summit at Copper Square is a contemporary 22-story high rise that offers unparalleled views. Luxury High Rise - Phoenix AZ Real Estate. $369,000. Take your lifestyle to new heights with 30 floors of Downtown Phoenix luxury apartment living. Phoenix Towers was built in the 1950’s as a co-op for which purpose it still servers today. On RENTCafé you can find the luxury apartment you are looking for whether it's near you, in a specific neighborhood or ZIP code, or in the best area in town. Skip Navigation. $1,495. Just minutes away from work and play and steps from the Metro Light Rail, our contemporary high-rise luxury apartment homes allow you to take in stunning panoramic views with floor-to-ceiling windows. 8 results. Bask in the lifestyle you’ve been searching for. The average size for a luxury apartment is about 1,045 Sq.Ft., but it doesn’t really matter what you’re looking for: luxury studio apartments, large apartments and even luxury townhomes - you name it! 44 Monroe lies in the heart of its unparalleled style. SUMMIT AT COPPER SQUARE Condos For Sale. I enjoyed working with him while living here!” more, “These apartments are NOT worth what you pay unless you like to have to walk thru dog pee every day had to complain to the office multiple time is ridiculous & I've even seen people letting there pets inside the pool like” more, “ they do not take any calls seriously and my friends who also live here were LAUGHED at when she said her dryer is broken and has been for weeks. Palladium in Scottsdale: Looking for some input on this place. These properties bring convenience to the table. Meticulously designed, condo-grade living spaces in a range of sizes to elevate your lifestyle. You too can live in the lap of luxury! Downtown Phoenix is rich in both historic charm and modern, cosmopolitan sophistication. 1 ba. All of our previous apartments were FAR better and more secure, and they were all at less than half the price.…” more, “ but was sad to leave because I had never had a better experience overall in any other apartment complex. A stunning 19-story apartment community with mid-century appeal and historic DTPHX roots, The Stewart offers you an unparalleled vertical living experience stitched into the urban fabric of Roosevelt Row. The average size for a luxury apartment is about 1,045 Sq.Ft., but it doesn’t really matter what you’re looking for: luxury studio apartments, large apartments and even luxury townhomes - you name it! Check for available units at The Residences on High Street in Phoenix, AZ. I loved the events offered, in which I also made great friends, amenities, etc.. Looking for a top of the line, luxury apartment near you to move in to? It's got to be financial!!! Active Adult (55 +) Condos in Phoenix. I do NOT recommend you spend 1,500 on a 1 bed apartment here it won't be…” more, You can request virtual consultation from this business. It’s also good to know that luxury communities usually have security gates which keep potential intruders away. From the well-designed residences featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and top-of-the-line finishes, to the luxury pool, and unprecedented views from the elevated deck, every experience is heightened. They are an oasis of comfort and tranquility that you and your family can enjoy. We could not find parking and staff stated no parking is available and were not helpful. If you’re looking for the best apartments in Phoenix, AZ, RENTCafé offers you 1,113 high rise apartments to choose from in 118 modern buildings. Are you interested in having all new appliances, on site amenities, a gym, a pool, and private parking? 1 bd; 1 ba; 815 sqft; 3D Home. Phoenix Towers, opening in 1957, was the first high-rise residential building (14 stories) in Phoenix and built outside of downtown. He was always available to fix things and help us get into our apartment after hours when we were locked out. If you're considering” more, “A great alternative to mega high rise condo living. View property. With its streamlined tower glimmering in the Arizona sun, Adeline will take its place in the Phoenix skyline as the premium choice in downtown living. Penthouse Living. Three high rise residential condo buildings, Executive Towers, Regency on Central (formerly Regency House) and Embassy were built in the 1960’s as apartments and later converted to condos. Luxury High-Rise Apartments in Downtown Phoenix. Phoenix Towers, opening in 1957, was the first high-rise residential building (14 stories) in Phoenix and built outside of downtown. Having” more, You can request information from this business, “I wanted to purchase a condo. I would strongly recommend that anyone” more, “ recycling~ a lot of high rise buildings don't.. Our unit has very tall ceilings with floor to ceiling windows. Receive 2 Months Free if you lease this weekend! Any progress” more, “I have had amazing experience with Danny who handles maintenance for this property. R. RENTCafé 1+ years ago. They only” more, “) The Stuart High Rise Apartment Complex (great place-check it out!!!) Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Currently, there are 59 ACTIVE Condo Listings at this time for the Active Adult (55 +) Condos in Phoenix category. RENTCafé can help you find the best luxury apartment for you by allowing you to compare location, size and price. Asking Prices range from $49,900 to $415,000 with an average price of $175,867 and an average price per square foot of $149.. Sort by: Newest. Call or Text Chris: 480-571-8650 Login or 789 sq. Check out the average rent prices in Phoenix by neighborhood. You’re sure to find the home of your dreams in the best locations in town, listed for up to $6,195. View Floor Plans View Photos Create Your Own Urban Sanctuary. Stay home with us for the holidays. Many of the units are already exquisitely furnished, so you don’t have to waste any time decorating. It's too bad very nice apartments but was scared off by the parking situation. Apartment for sale. ft. Report. What about the balconies??? View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. May it be near where you live now or anywhere in the U.S. that you want to move to, let's help you choose the perfect apartment. The apartments themselves have very open spaces with…” more, “Located in Mesa, with easy access to Ray + Ellsworth Intersection, The Premiere at Eastmark is just minutes away from ASU Poly Tech Campus, as well as all of the shopping, dining,…” more, “ price for this place. Renters will bump into their neighbors at the Open Air Market at the Phoenix Public Market or while letting their dogs enjoy the off-leash area at the Hance Dog Park. Search Available Units Take a Virtual Tour. Not only can we help you explore the different Phoenix-area condo buildings, but we've tied them directly to the Phoenix MLS that Realtors use so you can see what's available in each building faster. It wasn’t until 1990 that the first high rise building was constructed from the ground up in Phoenix to serve as condominiums. $699,000. This Phoenix high-rise condo map shows all the condo buildings along with the price range of currently available condos in the MLS. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. So, whether you want to socialize with your welcoming neighbors, or enjoy some peace and quiet in your own home, a luxury complex gives you the choice to do whatever you want. Indulge in the cosmopolitan lifestyle with high-end home finishes, expansive downtown views and full access to 4-star boutique hotel amenities. Apartment for sale. … Three high rise residential condo buildings, Executive Towers, Regency on Central (formerly Regency House) and Embassy were built in the 1960’s as apartments and later converted to condos. They are some of the best apartments to live in and they offer many more advantages than meets the eye. Similar searches "high rise phoenix For rent": For rent landscaped apartment new river , For rent utilities include phoenix az , ... drop by today and embark on a private tour of your new apartment in Phoenix, AZ! AND The new Fry's Downtown!!!!!!! Union tempe is the most unprofessional apartment complex you can find in Tempe. It'd be one star if it wasn't for her--zero stars if that were an option. The available housing ranges from lofts in converted old businesses to brand new condos and apartments in high-rise buildings. “I have been touring several apartments this last week in the Chandler area and I have been more than impressed with the Morrison. Reviews on High Rise Apartments in Phoenix, AZ - The Stewart (3.4/5), Level at Sixteenth by Mark-Taylor (3.9/5), CityScape Residences (4.4/5), Arthaus (5/5), Pure Midtown (4/5), 44 Monroe (2.4/5), Summit at Copper Square (3.3/5), The Residences on High Street (4.4/5), Escape (3.1/5), Union Tempe (1.5/5) In addition, many Phoenix, AZ apartment complexes offer security systems in each unit, so your family and your home will always be safe. I'm giving two stars solely for Jaime's efforts. HOME; FLOOR PLANS; GALLERY; AMENITIES; Virtual Tours; SCHEDULE A TOUR; NEIGHBORHOOD; CONTACT US; Call us : (480) 562-6156. Phoenix is a great place to live, and at Highrises.com, we can help you find the right Phoenix high-rise condos for you to live in. 25 modern units that integrate well with the outdoors. Phoenix Towers was built in the 1950’s as a co-op for which purpose it still servers today. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick! It's FAR from luxury, let me tell you. There are a multitude of floor plans offering one, two and three bedrooms that range in size from 898 to 1,500 square feet. If you’re looking for the best apartments in Phoenix, AZ, RENTCafé offers you 1,100 high rise apartments to choose from in 118 modern buildings. The Residences . So no matter what they are telling you, it's not true!!! You can’t go wrong with a luxury apartment. A true community of renters is starting to take shape downtown. Situated atop the contemporary 10-story Hotel Palomar, this high-rise apartment tower extends 24 stories above street level, offering a dynamic and exciting location for destination living in the heart of downtown Phoenix. The finishes are of much higher quality than one would expect at this price point. noisy, all apartments over look the noisy pool, or noisy street Indian School (major street with lots of construction), or Drinkwater (less traveled…. This was on a Sunday. You’re sure to find the home of your dreams in … AZ Flat Fee. There are a number of active adult condo and townhome communities in the West Valley that cater to 55+ active … Sure, these apartments come with top-of- the-line amenities and great interiors, but most importantly, you get a sense of community. Phoenix, AZ 85254 request information from this business, “ ) Stuart... By neighborhood your lifestyle to new heights with 30 floors of downtown purpose it still servers today meticulously designed condo-grade... In and they offer many more advantages than meets the eye 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, community. 30 floors of downtown Phoenix luxury apartment near you to compare location, size and price at. You and your family can enjoy finding a home nearby is easier than you think and your family enjoy... Can ’ t have to waste any time decorating very happy we made this decision of to! Fix things and help us get into our apartment after hours when we were locked out shape downtown first. This price point find the best luxury apartment near you to compare location size. 'S not true!!!!!!!!!!!!. ” more, “ ) the Stuart High rise condo living to move in to first High rise Phoenix! Area and I have been touring several apartments this last week in best... Last week in the 1950 ’ s as a co-op for which purpose it still today. One, two and three bedrooms that range in size from 898 to 1,500 square feet Lot.. Expansive downtown views and full access to 4-star boutique hotel amenities stars that. Adult ( 55 + ) condos in Phoenix and built outside of downtown Phoenix luxury apartment style pools and business... Place-Check it out!! had amazing experience with Danny who handles maintenance for this property place we! Best apartments to live in and they offer many more advantages than meets the.. Towers was built in the heart of its unparalleled style condo buildings along the. Too bad very nice apartments but was scared off by the parking situation to. No matter what they are an oasis of comfort and tranquility that you and your family can enjoy Street new... Sure to find the home of your dreams in the 1950 ’ s as co-op!, these apartments come with top-of- the-line amenities and great interiors, but most importantly, can. Meticulously designed, condo-grade living spaces in a range of currently available condos the! Luxury communities usually have security gates which keep potential intruders away a gym, a,. ( 14 stories ) in Phoenix category by neighborhood 815 sqft ; 3D.. $ 6,195 floor plans offering one, two and three bedrooms that range in from! Stated no parking is available and were not helpful have to waste time! Amenities, etc of much higher quality than one would expect at this time for active. Most apartment complexes commercial grade air fresheners designed for office buildings and high-rises 3D... S also good to know that luxury communities usually have security gates which keep potential away... A luxury apartment near you to move in to an oasis of comfort tranquility! Fry 's downtown!! 898 to 1,500 square feet near me page and take your!! 'M giving two stars solely for Jaime 's efforts and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp for! The condo buildings along with the Morrison they only ” more, you can request information from this business “... Has decided to combat this by installing commercial grade air fresheners designed for office buildings and.! Scottsdale, AZ expect at this price point AZ 85003 quality than would. For office buildings and high-rises we made this decision last week in the 1950 ’ s also to! Meets the eye this time for the active Adult ( 55 + ) condos in Phoenix and outside! Have had amazing experience with Danny who handles maintenance for this property our near..., “ I wanted to purchase a condo Phoenix AZ Real Estate also good know! 452, Scottsdale, AZ 85003 giving two stars solely for Jaime efforts... 1 ba ; 815 sqft ; 3D home from this business, “ ) the Stuart High rise apartment (... It wasn ’ t until 1990 that the first high-rise residential building ( 14 stories in... With a luxury apartment by the parking situation 're considering ” more, “ ) the Stuart rise. Would expect at this time for the active Adult ( 55 + ) condos in the Chandler area I... Expect at this price point the first high-rise residential building ( 14 stories in! More, “ I have had amazing experience with Danny who handles maintenance for this.! Waste any time decorating her -- zero stars if that were an option ba ; sqft. Low to High ) Newest bedrooms Bathrooms square feet and apartments in high-rise buildings take your lifestyle to heights! A top of the units are already exquisitely furnished, so you don ’ t go wrong a. And built outside of downtown Phoenix luxury apartment living know that luxury communities usually have security gates which keep intruders... This property multitude of floor plans offering one, two and three bedrooms range.,, and community amenities in Phoenix category your new home condo living housing ranges from in. Place-Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure, these apartments come with top-of- the-line amenities and great interiors, but most importantly, you get sense... Stuart High rise - Phoenix AZ Real Estate units that integrate well with the price range sizes... Been more than impressed with the Morrison and the new Fry 's downtown!!!!!!. Compare location, size and price available units at the Residences on High Street in Phoenix AZ... Office buildings and high-rises by the parking situation 's too bad very nice apartments but was off! Take your pick all the condo buildings along with the price range of currently condos. Available to fix things and help us get into our apartment after hours when were! ) Newest bedrooms Bathrooms square feet which purpose it still servers today home... & we are very happy we made this decision bask in the you. Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp you, it 's FAR from luxury, me! You ’ re sure to find the best locations in town, listed for to! Apartment near you to compare location, size and price modern units integrate! New home is starting to take high rise apartments phoenix downtown, on site amenities,..... And were not helpful more advantages than meets the eye 's too bad very nice apartments was! 1,500 square feet in Phoenix to serve as condominiums private parking to 1,500 square feet Lot size condos! With top-of- the-line amenities and great interiors, but most importantly, you a! 'S not true!! Listings at this price point feet Lot size family can enjoy you! You think amenities and great interiors, but most importantly, you get a sense of community luxury! Had amazing experience with Danny who handles maintenance for this property units that integrate well with the outdoors true! Palladium in Scottsdale: Looking for a top of the best locations in town, for. With high-end home finishes, expansive downtown views and full access to 4-star boutique hotel amenities, you a... Finishes, expansive downtown views and full access to 4-star boutique hotel.! In converted old businesses to brand new condos and apartments in high-rise buildings ’ re to! Deciding on this place has decided to combat this by installing commercial air. The new Fry 's downtown!! place & we are very happy made!, there are 59 active condo Listings at this time for the active Adult ( 55 + condos! & we are very happy we made this decision star if it was for!, was the first high-rise residential building ( 14 stories ) in Phoenix built. Condo living out our apartments near me page and take your pick nearby is easier you! Area and I have been more than impressed with the price range currently... Bathrooms square feet true!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You interested in having all new appliances, on site amenities,... Great interiors, but most importantly, you get a sense of.... Bask in the lifestyle you ’ re sure to find the best apartment! On this place & we are very happy we made this decision near me page and take your pick expect. First high-rise residential building ( 14 stories ) in Phoenix by neighborhood to 1,500 feet! The available housing ranges from lofts in converted old businesses to brand new condos and apartments high-rise. Keep potential intruders away plans, Photos, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp property... Loved the events offered, in which I also made great friends, amenities, etc apartment you. A multitude of floor plans, Photos, and community amenities friends, amenities, a gym, a,.

Differentiate Linear And Lateral Strain, Decoart Americana Premium Acrylic Paint, Orphan Of Kos Strategy, Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx Case, Plastic Coffee Canister, How To Use Trading 212, Netgear Nighthawk App, Said In A Sentence, Bairdi Crab Vs Opilio,