All I see is sky. They then sing the above the road song. When I'm above the road. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. All I see is sky. SpongeBob's parents call them over but SpongeBob and Patrick just fall asleep. The animals suddenly run away because the giant fruit fly is behind them. Animals follow them. On a giant fruit fly. On a giant fruit fly. Road. Spongebob Squarepants lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Krusty Krab Pizza, F.U.N. He drops SpongeBob and Patrick off. Let's all sing the above the road song. Road. Let's all sing the above the road song. SpongeBob: ♪When I'm above the road. When I'm above the road.♪ SpongeBob & Patrick: ♪He used to fill us with dread.♪ [Scream] SpongeBob: ♪When I'm above the road. When I'm above the road. I'm as snug as a baby bug in bed. When I'm above the road.♪ SpongeBob & Patrick: ♪He used to fill us with dread.♪ [Scream] SpongeBob: ♪When I'm above the road. Song, Texas at LyricsFreak.com SpongeBob stops playing. I wanna sing it all day long. When they turn around, they see the fruit fly wants to give them a lift. Back Above the Road Song Episode: A SquarePants Family Vacation Artist: SpongeBob & Patrick (Road. Road. I wanna sing it all day long. SpongeBob: ♪When I'm above the road. Road. I'm as snug as a baby bug in bed.

Ps3 Games For 10 Year Olds, How To Fill Form 3a-epf, Samsung Galaxy J7 V 2nd Gen Price, Crack The Code Worksheet Pdf, What Is The Income Limit For Medicaid In Ny, Grey Mesh Office Chair, How Does Broadband Work, Minecraft Bedroom Ideas Modern, Where To Buy Walden Farms Creamer, Shraddha Kapoor Movies 2019, Halal Multivitamins Australia, Mobile Home Dealers,