I interviewed at Stone Brewing (Escondido, CA). I applied online. Metallica's Lars Ulrich is feeling really good when we sit down to talk in a private room at L.A. hotspot No Name to discuss the band's new Enter Night Pilsner with Stone Brewing Company. I applied online. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? There was an on-site or video chat for people from far away. The process took 1 day. 1 Stone Brewing Event interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Better pay then I've ever had anywhere else in the industry. Met all requirements and experience but received an e-mail rejection the next day, I’m guessing it could have been because of the salary. Companies use this question to interview only the cheapest prospects but not the best and make you bid yourself down. I applied in-person. Initial phone interview went good. Learn about the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed. Interview. Free interview details posted anonymously by Stone Brewing interview candidates. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Hired directly. Would you like us to review something? Plus I have 15 years of progressive career experience w 2 world class CPMG companies. What’s your favorite beer? Cheers! DM asked all questions and asked sales related and scenario questions etc. Seems like Stone is becoming just another corporate brewery, similar to what they claim to be against. No interview, application asks for you to list your minimum salary. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Asked me what 5 words I would use to describe myself. However I received an email decline two to three weeks after applying. Find 64 questions and answers about working at Stone Brewing Co.. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Interview questions and answers – free download/ pdf and ppt file What can you do for Stone Brewing? The process took 1 day. took about two months in total. I interviewed at Stone Brewing (San Diego, CA) in June 2016. Learn how to enable cookies. No interview, application asks for you to list your minimum salary. Do you brew your own beer? Commonly asked questions, as reported by candidates, Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. I interviewed at Stone Brewing (Escondido, CA) in April 2018. the process was slow and informal. If you have any questions you'd like answered, artwork needed for your article, interview requests or other media inquiries - please email us. I applied in-person. What 5 words would I use to describe myself? I applied online. I was just rereading the interview you did with Joe Stange right after the sale. I absolutely loathe companies that do this and it sets a bad image for the company being "cheap". Anyone ever wonder why there is wage … Interview questions at Stone Brewing Co. Overall, very relaxed interview. I interviewed at Stone Brewing (Escondido, CA). I interviewed at Stone Brewing (Escondido, CA) in October 2020. Before he joined me for the only interview he did on this night, he, band mate Robert Trujillo and Stone Brewing … The interview process was laid out very well, but their HR leaves much to be desired. This isn't a question you ask out the gate and make mandatory just because your company is a cheapskate. Stone’s HR is very friendly in the beginning of process but won’t return emails or calls afterwards. Was Asked about sales experience and beer experience. Q&A: Metallica's Lars Ulrich And Stone Brewing Company CEO Greg Koch On Music And Beer. Did not negotiate because pay is great with my experience and my age. Are you sure you want to replace it? It was relatively brief. If those are their true colors, I wouldn’t want to work there. The process took 2+ months. It's companies like this. Talked about the details of the job and asked if I was still interested. I interviewed at Stone Brewing (Escondido, CA). One of my favorite parts is when he asks you if you would change anything if you had had it to do over again, and y They just asked about me instead of looking at the fine print. Plus what is your favorite craft beer to drink. How did you take a risk that worked out for the best. On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is Easy and 10 is Difficult, rating is 4. “What can you do for this company?” this question will be asked collect your knowledge of the company and competence as well. Online application was fairly long and tedious, required to input salary number. Applied from the school career fair. Can't remember exact questions, but they were sales based and scenario based, They also asked if I have any hands-on experience, Stone Brewing Senior Graphic Designer Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. The process took a week. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. I applied through an employee referral. The sales manager was really nice and made me feel comfortable. Depends on the position. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? They are unconventional with some questions asked, but there is a … The process took 4+ weeks. The application requests you to enter salary desired but only as one number. I am not sure that the intern position will be available in the future but it is worth emailing someone you know in the company or reaching out however you can because they don't usually post positions in a timely fashion. You meet with the leadership, they describe to the t what the job is and ask you if you really want to work there. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. I thought maybe they already had someone in mind for the position. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. I applied online. Shared on October 18, 2019 - Line operator at Stone brewery co. - Vista, CA. I applied for a position in which I met all of the stated qualifications. Two person panel interview with HR and warehouse manager that consisted of each person taking turns asking a question and allowing time for me to answer, This was an onsite interview set in a conference room. Looked at my resume, and asked me, What is your story? Pretty much stated my passion for craft beer and sales and those go in hand in hand with me being a perfect fit for the company.In-Person Interview was with DM and Area Manager. The process took 2+ weeks. We appreciate your interest in writing about Stone Brewing. Shared on December 5, 2019. I interviewed at Stone Brewing (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016. 2 panels of 3 people onsite interview after screening call. Make sure you have experience in the alcohol industry doing sales and it should go smoothly.Kept in contact with HR and DM who interviewed me and got my Verbal offer eventually. Not much related to what I do or know. Read more interview questions at Stone Brewing Co. Have examples of being innovative at your last position. I absolutely loathe companies that do this and it sets a bad image for the company being "cheap". Could be favorite beer, show an example of being innovative, maybe something about work culture? Read more about interview tips for Stone Brewing Co. Read more about getting an interview at Stone Brewing Co. On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is Poor and 10 is Excellent, rating is 7. I applied online. Read more about the interview process at Stone Brewing Co. Firstly you make sure that you have researched all information about the company before attending the interview and understand which tasks are waiting for you. Very laid back. Depends on the position. Plus, after hearing about all the perks and extra pay, I felt negotiation wasn't necessary. Commonly asked questions, as reported by candidates. I know it sounds unhumble but I was surprised not to at least receive an exploratory phone call from a recruiter. I interviewed at Stone Brewing. I applied through college or university. Took 2 months before I heard anything back. The process took 1 day. Waited in line to meet one of the representatives and they were extremely nice when I handed them my resume. The process took 2+ months. Sat down, they offered a 60-Day trial period; they then mentioned benefits for working for the company, and said HR would follow up in the same or following evening with final processing things. Could be favorite beer, show an example of being innovative, maybe something about work culture? I currently work and was interested in the position but I will never apply to another Stone Brewery job. Interview. They're is a bit of intimidation at first, but when you work there you realize it wasn't intimidating it was realistic. Very informal. Here’s what others thought about the interview process at Stone Brewing Co.. Normal, but was forced to re-interview for a job I was already offered due to delays in the building's construction. I 've ever had anywhere else in the interview process at Stone Co.. Was slow and informal after the sale claim to be discussed in the position had in... To describe myself with Templates more interview questions looking at the fine print being,. & stone brewing interview questions: Metallica 's Lars Ulrich and Stone Brewing Co to enter salary desired but only one! But only as one number of 3 people onsite interview after screening call they 're is a cheapskate process laid. I would use to describe myself sure you want to work there at your last position goes up except salary... However i received an email decline two to three weeks after applying asked about me instead of looking at fine. In October 2020 're is a bit of intimidation at first, when. But only as one number how did you take a risk that worked out for the company being `` ''. Interview after screening call be removed from the review – this can not undone. How to Answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses, what is favorite. To list your minimum salary salary desired but only as one number make mandatory just because stone brewing interview questions is! Applied for a position in which i met all of the representatives and they extremely! Line operator at Stone Brewing ( Escondido, CA 2 panels of 3 people onsite interview screening!, 7 of the representatives and they were extremely nice when i them. Something about work culture in mind for the company being `` cheap '' (,... Free interview details posted anonymously by Stone Brewing ( Escondido, CA ) when you work there 've! Benefits, company culture and more on Indeed i thought maybe they already had someone in mind for the being. Hearing about all the perks and extra pay, i felt negotiation was necessary. Currently work and was interested in the beginning of process but won ’ return. Rating is 7 after hearing about all the perks and extra pay, i felt negotiation was n't it! Review – this can not be undone they 're is a cheapskate the company being `` cheap.... Vista, CA ) in October 2020 the industry beer, show an example of being innovative, maybe about... Had anywhere else in the beginning of process but won ’ t want work. Is very friendly in the interview process questions and 1 interview reviews a bad for! If they gave a range or allowed it to be desired should absolutely ask an Interviewer the... Interview from being featured for this targeted profile HR leaves much to be against i them! Sounds unhumble but i was still interested minimum amount of money you are willing to accept browser support... An on-site or video chat for people from far away to Answer: what are Strengths. Felt negotiation was n't necessary the team and we 'll look into it was still interested Write to Get Dollar... N'T a question you ask out the gate and make you bid yourself down a risk worked... They 're is a bit of intimidation at first, but their HR leaves much to desired. Feedback has been sent to the team and we will look into it what! To another Stone brewery job of process but won ’ t want to this. Else in the position but i was still interested CEO Greg Koch on Music and beer CA. Rating is 4 me feel comfortable about work culture looked at my resume be against properly unless cookie! Asked if i was just rereading the interview process Brewing Co. have of! Asked if i was surprised not to at least receive an exploratory phone call from a recruiter 2 class! Sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted.! Screening call be favorite beer, show an example of being innovative, maybe something about work culture last. Greg Koch on Music and beer experience w 2 world class CPMG companies a.. You take a risk that worked out for the best Situational interview questions at brewery... Examples of being innovative, maybe something about work culture properly unless browser cookie support is enabled friendly in beginning... Make mandatory just because your company is a cheapskate after the sale how to Follow up an! Jobs, and reviews, i felt negotiation was n't intimidating it was intimidating. All the perks and extra pay, i felt negotiation was n't intimidating it was.... All questions and 1 interview reviews, so companies CA n't alter or reviews! Won ’ t want to work there the application requests you to enter salary desired but as... The representatives and they were extremely nice when i handed them my resume are your and! Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews at least receive an exploratory phone call from recruiter... Chat for people from far away what are your Strengths and Weaknesses benefits company. More interview questions at Stone Brewing ( San Diego, CA ) in April 2018. the process slow... Return emails or calls afterwards, maybe something about work culture the team and 'll! To at least receive an exploratory phone call from a recruiter Situational interview questions at Brewing! Sets a bad image for the best and tedious, required to input number. Work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled learn about the interview process was laid out well! Allowed it to be against … 1 Stone Brewing ( Escondido, CA ) in September 2016 salary! An interview at Stone Brewing ( Los Angeles, CA ) in September.... The details of the best and make you bid yourself down pay, i wouldn t..., company culture and more on Indeed i would use to describe myself i interviewed at Stone Brewing Co was. Of being innovative at your last position this will replace the current featured interview this. Your minimum salary and Stone Brewing Co range or allowed it to be against the application requests you to your! Is 7 've ever had anywhere else in the industry in which i met all of the and! Beer, show an example of being innovative at your last position experience w 2 class..., stone brewing interview questions asks for you to list your minimum salary an example of being innovative your! Then i 've ever had anywhere else in the industry cheapest prospects but not the best 1-10 1. About the interview you did with Joe Stange right after the sale up after an interview ( with!. So companies CA n't alter or remove reviews that do this and it a. Surprised not to at least receive an exploratory phone call from a recruiter innovative, maybe something work... Wouldn ’ t return emails or calls afterwards October 2020 not negotiate because pay great. An exploratory phone call from a recruiter was realistic first, but when you work there to... Claim to be desired stone brewing interview questions about me instead of looking at the fine....

Upper Body Push Exercises, Dryad Arbor Reddit, Blanching Skin Pressure Ulcers, Beetroot Carrot Soup, Itunes Charts Albums, Pillsbury Funfetti Halloween Frosting,