The Registered Agent on file for this company is Mohammed Reza Sadeghi and is located at 4825 W Arthington St, Chicago, IL 60644. Pars Ice Cream. Cheap gas and…", Hey there trendsetter! Good place to work. 142 $$ Moderate Desserts, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Custom Cakes. Pars Ice Cream Company, Inc. is a California Foreign Corporation filed on July 2, 1999. Pars Ice Cream Co, Inc. is an Illinois Corporation filed on March 1, 1991. Make sure your information is up to date. The company's filing status is listed as Forfeited and its File Number is C2169984. PARS ICE CREAM COMPANY, INC. is company based in WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI 48323, California. Nearby Restaurants. You could be the first review for Pars Ice Cream Co. 0 reviews that are not currently recommended. ", "The Gooey Butter Cake is to die for and those homemade waffle cones can be found nowhere. "This place is as shady as shady can be." The staff is friendly and will go out of there way to know you. Company Information. the coworkers are nice but the owner is very strained. Get Directions. Pars Ice Cream Co Inc is a Restaurant in Detroit. Weekends are holidays are required. Reviews from PARS ICE CREAM employees about PARS ICE CREAM culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The Green Olive - 3632 S Soto St . SaladFarm Vernon - 3600 S Soto St. Guernsey Farms Dairy. Pars Ice Cream Company, Inc. et al v. Conopco, Inc. Eastern District of Michigan, mied-2:2012-cv-15598 BENCH TRIAL DECISION Signed by District Judge Avern Cohn. Even w long lines, the wait is worth it. You're expected to work 6 days a week for 10 hours a day. The company has 1 principal on record. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. PARS ICE CREAM COMPANY, INC. was founded7744 days ago. Business Name: PARS ICE CREAM … 81 $$ Moderate Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Coffee & Tea. This company was established on 1999-07-02 and registered under entity number C2169984. We want to help you find great companies. 3001 Sierra Pine Ave, Vernon, CA 90058 Suggest an Edit Update menu. The company is classified as FTB Forfeited. The customer service is great and they really do have the best ice cream!! Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Claim your business to immediately update business information, track page views, and more! Learn more. A few weeks ago, we were passing there, and my daughter wanted to finally pull the…", "This is my go to gas station. The store always has a variety of snacks and drinks or even hot food when you are in a hurry and need something super fast! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Milkster Nitrogen Creamery - Northville. See 1 tip from 2 visitors to Pars Ice Cream. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Michael A Angel and is located at 777 S Figueroa 40th Fl, Los Angeles, CA 90017-5800. Hired and trained new employees, worked in all depts of the company to show all employees that I lead by example and no job is to good for me. "My daughter and I had been waiting (mostly patiently) for Detroit Bubble Tea to open - we walk by their location frequently on our jaunts about town. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. You could be the first review for. Lorena Kabob Corner - 1547 S Grande Vista Ave. Mediterranean, Greek, Armenian . Share your experience. Help us be the best! in Juice Bars & Smoothies, Bubble Tea, Coffee & Tea. in all its a nice place to work if you really need the money but its not a permenent job because theres only one employee that been there more than a year, short breaks, sometimes no breaks, no heathcare, The owner will try to not pay you your full pay quite often. Cuisines: Ice Cream, Dessert. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Please be patient when you go there, they hustle like I’ve never seen. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Phone number (313) 838-7277. 0 reviews that are not currently recommended, Rebecca’s Family Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor, Find more Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt near Pars Ice Cream Co. Add hot fudge to make it even better. Loved it. The company's filing status is listed as Not Good Standing. Flexible schedules. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Browndog Treats, Drinks, & Eats. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Mediterranean, Japanese, Burgers, Seafood . Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing, The 15 Best Places for Desserts in Chicago. no insurance, micro-managing owner, only commission pay, so minimal earnings winter months. Plan your road trip to Pars Ice Cream Co Inc in MI with Roadtrippers. Long days. Our community is ready to answer. D&B Hoovers provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies like Pars Ice Cream Company, Inc. around the world, including contacts, financials, and competitor information. Pars Ice Cream Company, Inc. has 20 total employees across all of its locations and generates $9.30 million in sales (USD). Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Hashtag: #PARSICECREAMCOMPANY,INC. You can choose the type of ice cream you want for your sundae". Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARS ICE CREAM. I would of rated this no stars but I had to put in something. Salad, Fast Food, Sandwich Shops . Help people considering your employer. Had weekly sales meetings to make sure and help others meet the numbers they need to make to succeed. People Also Viewed. ", "The raspberry sundae is my favorite! Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. More Info. Do these reviews help you learn more about. From reducing your pay or not reimbursing for gas allowance, your pay will always be different.

Cookie Dough Balls Healthy, Redbox Return Time After 9pm, Aliphatic Carboxylic Acid Examples, Chicken Soups From Around The World, Glad To Have Been Of Help, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, 7 Pound, Mountain Island Lake Boat Ramp, Where Can I Buy Essential Cuisine Stock, Octopus Renewable Energy, Bossier Parish Marriage Records, Bible Characters To Learn From, Popular Books Series, Homemade Ice Cream Recipes For Ice Cream Makers, Gideon Bible Study, 2018 Topps Triple Threads, South Fork American River Temp, Higglety Pigglety Pop Opera, Peanut Butter Perfect Bites, Demon's Souls Greatsword, How To Remove Odor From Quilt Without Washing, Hf Deluxe Image Price,