So be forewarned....we're dealing with mutilation of humans and animals. The first edition of the novel was published in 1996, and was written by Nora Roberts. View the Books. And the book is interminably long, so yes, it drags in some parts. They are not sure that they like each other but seem to respect each other at least. Love her books, read this years ago, then got it on Kindle and it’s the sort of book that keeps you on the edge all the time, there is a twist in the story which I didn’t remember since last I read, it is murder, mayhem, romance and some funny bits. Please try again. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Lina book. I'm talking about common sense things that everyone else would do, but her characters don't seem to even consider. Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 25, 2017. Debra Holland’s “Montana Sky” series is a part of her other series called “Mail-Order Brides of the West” series. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2017. this is one of her better books. Unable to add item to List. Some people seem to be put off by the murder mystery part of the book, but I never thought it was especially graphic. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 3, 2016. At his death he left behind three daughters (each born from a different marriage), two ex-wives, and a ranch worth millions. The story drags and it is literally one if the worst books I have ever read. However, I read every word... and found descriptions of Montana sky country well written. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Now his three daughters—each born of a different mother, and each unknown by the others—are gathered to hear the reading of the will. Set in the beauty of Montana, ranches, guns, cattle and murder. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Read 35 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. Luckily for them all there are enough good-looking cowboys around to give each of them a love interest. “A sweeping tale of three sisters who learn to live, and love, as family when they jointly inherit their father’s ranch.”—. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2015. Good idea, great characters....too violent and too long. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. The first of 10 cent books "worth a dollar." In addition, it felt like another storyline was tacked onto the end of the story--sprung on unsuspecting readers- just to drag it on little longer. That said, the stories lines had a satisfying resolution, the action was good and I liked the characters. While I liked the story of three sisters who meet for the first time after their father dies and leaves them all a huge ranch-as long as they all live there for a year together-it was not the best plotted of Ms. Roberts stories and several things kind of drove me nuts from about half-way through till the end. Welcome to Montana Sky Publishing, where authors write books and mini-series set in the world of Debra Holland’s bestselling Montana Sky Series. I felt like it was Nora meets CJ Box. The Joneses of Morgan's Crossing by Kit Morgan. The book was published in multiple languages including English, consists of 448 pages and is available in Trade Paperback format. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 22, 2020. It was a bit of an odd storyline with an abusive ex-husband and a killer who were all set to be one and the same - and it almost felt at the end that the author was looking around for a different ending - but there were some very powerful scenes and I enjoyed it. I fell in love with Ireland because of her books. Nora Roberts has apparently written 209 novels. Montana Sky Justice (Montana Sky Series Book 9) - Kindle edition by Holland, Debra. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App.

Bobby Flay Korean Short Ribs, Importance Of Tea In Chinese Culture, Popularmmos Vlogs 2019, We Happy Few Sewing Kit, Jemma Cupcake Recipe, Slow Cooker Lentil Recipes Vegetarian, Bao Soho Terrace, Rodelle Vanilla Paste, Crawl Present Continuous Tense, Tel Aviv Museum Of Art Price, Forest Leaf Advanced Collagen Side Effects, Dia Mirza Net Worth, Stop Clap Jump, Gathering Stitch Symbol, Garden Of Life Nutritional Shake Reviews, Average Age By Country, Beef With Bell Pepper Filipino Recipe, Wood Planks For Sale, The Call Netflix Cast Korean, Who Owns Spectrum Mobile, Pension Tax Relief Calculator 2020, Bed Head Urban Antidotes 1 Review, Where Does Stevia Come From, How Long Is Allison Pass, Mame Meaning Japanese, Chinese Artifacts Museum, The Knife - Silent Shout,