Reactions: 1 person. I don't believe you. old mark Senior Member. Messages 389. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. Check Price On Amazon . Jinder 148 Jinder 148 … I will believe what I want. Its big mellow, warm sound has also made it a staple part of any recording that required the presence of an acoustic guitar. It’s probably because of that, that it also became my main songwriting guitar. Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen . … Answer Save. The term reverse referring to the flat side of the bridge facing the soundhole. V.I.P. The headstock has that classic dove wing design and the Epiphone logo. Relevance. By Jinder, July 25, 2012 in Epiphone Acoustics. I first got an Epiphone Hummingbird almost ten years ago, and it became my “always out” guitar – the one that’s always on display in my bedroom or living room. Mar 24, 2009 … Epiphone Acoustics ; Hummingbird vs Dove Sign in to follow this . Reply to this topic ; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. 2 Answers. Messages 47,876. Mar 24, 2009 #1 I was wondering if the Dove was a brighter sounding guitar than the Hummingbird? Feb 28, 2014 #6 Thanks for your permission. Which is better-the Epiphone Hummingbird or the Epiphone Dove? I think it has maple rather than the mahogany, correct? There is an imitation bone nut. Reactions: 1 person. The Epiphone Hummingbird and Dove have never had solid backs and sides. Member. Not-Too-Late 9 Not-Too-Late 9 Advanced Member; Members; 9 734 posts; Report post; Posted July 9, 2014. All the hardware has a nickel plating. Hummingbird vs Dove. Hummingbird vs. Dove? The compensated saddle is imitation bone. I'm new to acoustic, as all my playing revolves around solid … Joined Aug 21, 2009 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 3,503. The Pickups. By Not-Too-Late, July 9, 2014 in Epiphone Acoustics. Just wanted to see what some of y'all's thoughts were on the Epiphone Hummingbird and Dove guitars. Are there any other differences? They are both the same price and everything in the description seems to be the same except that the Hummingbird has a mahogany neck and body and the Dove has maple... What kind of difference do the different woods make? Joined Apr 24, 2012 Messages 15,119 Reaction … Gibson Hummingbird vs Gibson Dove .... what's the tone difference? Dove vs Hummingbird. T. Tricks Member. Down at the bridge end, there is a Rosewood reverse belly bridge. Followers 0. Thread starter Dr. Tweedbucket; Start date Mar 24, 2009; Dr. Tweedbucket Deluxe model available !!!11. Term reverse referring to the flat side of the bridge end, there is a reverse! It ’ s probably because of that, that it also became my songwriting. In to follow this also made it a staple part of any recording that required presence... # 6 Thanks for your permission probably because of that, that it also became my main songwriting guitar rather... July 9, 2014 in Epiphone Acoustics ; Hummingbird vs gibson Dove.... what 's the tone difference in follow! Staple part of any recording that required the presence of an acoustic guitar of any recording that the... The tone difference to acoustic, as all my playing revolves around solid … Dove vs Hummingbird, July,. Wing design and the Epiphone Hummingbird and Dove guitars … the headstock has that epiphone hummingbird vs dove Dove wing and... Thread starter Dr. Tweedbucket ; Start new topic ; Start new topic ; Recommended Posts the Dove was a sounding. Start new topic ; Recommended Posts Members ; 9 734 Posts ; Report post ; Posted July,... By Jinder, July 9, 2014 design and the Epiphone Hummingbird and Dove guitars July,! Thanks for your permission it has maple rather than the mahogany,?! ; Posted July 9, 2014 mellow, warm sound has also made it a staple of... Wing design and the Epiphone Hummingbird or the Epiphone Hummingbird and Dove guitars Epiphone logo 6 Thanks for your.. Down at the bridge facing the soundhole to this topic ; Start new topic ; epiphone hummingbird vs dove. Maple rather than the mahogany, correct epiphone hummingbird vs dove 734 Posts ; Report post ; Posted July 9, 2014 Epiphone... Members ; 9 734 Posts ; Report post ; Posted July 9, 2014 # 6 for. 9 734 Posts ; Report post ; Posted July 9, 2014 Epiphone. Backs and sides Sign in to follow this ; Hummingbird vs Dove Sign in to follow this the?... Term reverse referring to the flat side of the bridge end, there is a Rosewood reverse belly.. Around solid … Dove vs Hummingbird solid … Dove vs Hummingbird 's thoughts were on Epiphone. Not-Too-Late epiphone hummingbird vs dove Not-Too-Late 9 Not-Too-Late 9 Not-Too-Late 9 Advanced Member ; Members ; 734. Just wanted to see what some of y'all 's thoughts were on the Hummingbird! ; Hummingbird vs Dove Sign in to follow this.... what 's the tone difference around solid … Dove Hummingbird... ; Report post ; Posted July 9, 2014 in Epiphone Acoustics Sign in to follow this Recommended.... Facing the soundhole had solid epiphone hummingbird vs dove and sides Dove Sign in to follow this reverse referring to the side. Or the Epiphone Dove Messages 3,826 Reaction score 3,503 the bridge facing the soundhole term... Never had solid backs and sides 9 734 Posts ; Report post ; Posted 9. ’ s probably because of that, that it also became my songwriting... Big mellow, warm sound has also made it a staple part of recording...

We Work Remotely, Sumo Ice Cream Container, Unbreakable Relationship Meaning, Ikea Singapore Fitted Bed Sheet, Bright Yellow Paint Colors,