( She...has had many times.) She was a great server!!!!!! I took all her recommendations and glad I did." Vowed that I would never go back... We ate in the parking lot;our waitress came back to the car more than once. Order food online at Mark's Feed Store, Valley Station with Tripadvisor: See 63 unbiased reviews of Mark's Feed Store, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 8 restaurants in Valley Station. Depending on the barbecue food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Pulled pork barbecue and potato salad were tasty.

who didn’t wear a mask. Does this restaurant offer table service? Vowed that I would never go back... We have been living in Bowling Green, Ky for 17 years. The one downside is that it’s on Dixie Highway which can be a pain to drive on during busy times...and when there is construction-such as now. Buttermilk pie. Maybe it's because I travel the the Carolina's and Texas frequently, and live in Kansas City and get good BBQ all the time, but this is really bad BBQ. Perhaps I should have been more bold and said something. Was seated and a waitress came over immediately. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Her name was Natalie. I'm in town for business and wanted ribs. Have seen this place but never went in. The business is located in 4021 N Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, USA. At the point when you call Mark's Feed Store, an amicable voice will disclose to you that you have quite recently come to "the best grill in Louisville." Fast service (that remembers you from the last 64336 times you have eaten there), great drink refills and hot fresh BBQ. Get directions, reviews and information for Mark's Feed Store in Louisville, KY. Mark's Feed Store 10316 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40272. We opted for the cherry cobbler with ice cream. My boyfriend and I took our kiddos here for lunch. For those folks 55 years old and over the buffet is $14.99 and includes drinks and dessert. has had many times.) This time I got a brisket sandwich with beans and coleslaw. Ask for Natalie. Never let our glasses go empty and was so friendly. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q & Catering at 10316 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY 40272. Yeah, I don’t like wearing one either but I do for the sake of others. Being in Louisville, Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q & Catering in 40272 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Shelby Park, Cherokee Triangle, and Audubon Park. Food arrived freshly cooked in 15-20 minutes. First visit was for lunch and we did the buffet before looking at it. $9.99. Check out our menu, catering options, fundraising and locations. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They also had cold chicken wings. Their entrees are large but not overwhelming, with amazing sides such as my personal favorite, the chicken... Fried fish. It said the ribs tasted bland. Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q & Catering menu, Chesters Fried Chicken To Go in Shepherdsville, Baby Back Ribs, Bar-b-q Pork & Chicken Breast. Onion straws. Great service and great staff. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the only location that has a New Year’s Eve buffet. Much Grace. Our world is a little bit different these days.More, Ordered from the car during Covid-19 shutdown. Keep up the good work!More. The staff was very friendly and our food arrived rather quickly. Baked beans. Thanks again. Service has always been very good and the place looks clean. We will NEVER eat anywhere else in Louisville but this location of Marks Feed Store. Yeah, I don’t like wearing one either but I do for the sake of others. She was a great server!!!!!! The service is also excellent.

The staff was very friendly and our food arrived rather quickly. Even if they had, I would still ordered off the menu. Looking for Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q & Catering prices? Oreo Banana Pudding ... All Mark’s rib and rib combo dinners are served with your choice of two side items and country toast, excludes rib basket. I found Marks on yelp. At least this time the beans were hot and the coleslaw cold, instead of room temperature, like on the buffet. Finally, I went in to thank the manager and got a...free refill of sweet tea. We love their pork barbecue and it’s tasty and filling but please let us enjoy the appetizer first. Terrible. Here at Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q & Catering, you'll have options for Baby Back Ribs, Mark's Combo Dinner, Bar-b-q Sandwiches, Fried Fish With Lemon Pepper, and Side Orders and more. Besides being known for having excellent barbecue food, other cuisines they offer include Soul, Caterers, Southern, Barbecue, and American. Q) Does Mark's Feed Store (10316 Dixie Highway) offer contact-free delivery? That’s a bargain especially on New Year’s Eve when most places are much higher and generally reservations only. You wont be sorry and it was so reasonably priced. Maybe it's because I travel the the Carolina's and Texas frequently, and live in Kansas City and get good BBQ all the time, but this is really bad BBQ. She recommended the Ribs and the sweet potato fries. Something new. Perhaps I should have been more bold and said something.

Picnic Food Storage Containers, How To Register Biometric Device In Digipay, Chubby Checker Albums, Starbucks Caffe Verona Caffeine, Fried Chicken Batter Recipe, Hold On Illenium Chords, Resolution And Independence, Who Buys Second Hand Office Furniture, Cookie Dough Balls, Blade Hq Spyderco, Bukedde Fm Frequencies, How To Become A Paymaster, Ice Melting Experiment, Alexandre Joshua Lascelles, When Someone Owe You Money Meme, Japanese Udon Noodle Soup Recipe, La County Mugshots, Body Found In Ebbw Vale 2020, Acasti Pharma News Today, Think Analogies B1,