Lastly, keeping this city clean. Explore the best ZIP Codes to live in the U.S. based on public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. Hurst is very diverse and feeds into the state recognized HEB ISD school district. Benbrook is located Southwest of Downtown Fort Worth. There are many different small stores in the area including food, gyms, walmart, and a great old donut that has been around forever. Even though, I had a good experience there's some things I would change. It is a great location between Dallas and Fort Worth meaning NRH residents get the best of both worlds! Even though, I had a good experience there's some things I would change. Plenty of beautiful parks and golf courses can be found for any outdoor enthusiasts.Read 45 Reviews, Current Resident: Rendon is a small town between Burleson and Fort Worth. Amazing area, extremely pet friendly. Growing up in the suburbs of my Filipino household in Saginaw, Texas. The variety of business is attractive, which makes me want to continue living here. From my perspective, the affordability for new houses or apartments is fair, and food can be provided anywhere. The streets are kept fairly free of pot holes and the community overall is pleasing to the eye! I was very lucky to get good academic support from my schools. Great park with town food festivals and major holiday festivals. There are many different small stores in the area including food, gyms, walmart, and a great old donut that has been around forever. Don't know much about the schooling as I go to school in Arlington but I do know that Dalworthington Gardens is a nice town. For enjoyment, exercise, or to commute, Benbrook offers opportunities to walk, jog, rollerblade, or bike along easy-to-access roadways or along several miles of scenic hike & bike trails. Haslet is located in Tarrant County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Town generally remains clean and well manicured. The variety of business is attractive, which makes me want to continue living here. The schools are excellent, and the air is cleaner. The community workers are very kind and attentive to the things going on around the area. COMPARE COST OF LIVING Compare Tarrant County, Texas to any other place in the USA. The longer I have stayed, I see that it is more than just affordability. There’s no commotion at night and there are many restaurants in the area nearby. Euless has a lot of things for adults and children to do for fun. Visit the aquarium, the mall, Founder's Plaza, Great Wolf Lodge, the Gaylord Texan, nearby suburbs, the possibilities are endless! For example, we have the AT&T stadium, the Parks Mall, outlets, highland, Six Flags, water parks, and more! There are a lot of neighborhoods throughout the whole area. The schools are excellent, and the air is cleaner. There are also many local shops to fill your stomach when you’re up for a snack. Lost pets are returned to their rightful owners by assistance of fellow neighbors through our community page. That's why I choose to surrender countless weekends to help clean the city, prepare sandwiches and goodies for the less fortunate, and help families in need. Mansfield is a very nice area! While there isn't too much to do there, there is a nice park and it is a short commute to Arlington as Arlington surrounds it and since Arlington is in the middle of the metroplex, it is a convenient place to live. Explore the best places to live in the U.S. based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. Please. From my perspective, the affordability for new houses or apartments is fair, and food can be provided anywhere. There isn't much to do but to build more roads. October, April and May are the most pleasant months in Tarrant County, while … My 15 years of living in Fort Worth has been amazing! I Love the new streets and sidewalks. Euless has a lot of things for adults and children to do for fun. Don't want to get pulled over, don't break the law simple. I learned and grew academically each year to know successfully graduate. The people in this area are friendly and they keep you updated on the things that are going on on next door. I believe that community service from others around the town, can help create a safer and more intimate environment.Read 81 Reviews, Current Resident: Walking down streets to use the local water park during hot summer days or enjoying movie nights planned by the local library there is truly a place for everyone. It is conveniently located off of the I 20 freeway and easily accessible from the new Chisholm Trail Parkway. Last but not least, safety is ensured, and a wide variety of diversity is included for those who feel uncomfortable with their surroundings. The community workers are very kind and attentive to the things going on around the area.Read 13 Reviews, Current Resident: Haslet, Texas is an outstanding community! The police officers often patrol to keep us safe! 2020 Best ZIP Codes to Live in Tarrant County About this List Explore the best ZIP Codes to live in the U.S. based on public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. Don't want to get pulled over, don't break the law simple. One of the safest places to live. Even though it is a small community with only 1,661 people, there are a lot of fun places to go and a lot of good food. Current Resident: Having been a Dragon since my first day of kindergarten, I have learned the pride and joy that comes from being able to call yourself a member of the Southlake Carroll family. I’m extremely happy with how Keller is!Read 224 Reviews, Current Resident: Just 30 minutes between Fort Worth and Dallas and containing the DFW airport, Grapevine is a hidden gem. I love how Euless is centrally located, its only 10-15 minutes from Dallas,Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and Lewisville. The community is kind, the businesses are always busy, and everything that I need is close by. Having been a Dragon since my first day of kindergarten, I have learned the pride and joy that comes from being able to call yourself a member of the Southlake Carroll family. Not to mention, there are schools all around, and the environment is family-friendly for any newcomers thinking about living in Fort Worth. Thus, Fort Worth is an incredible area for one to live in since they provide safety and comfortability for any classes.Read 2,279 Reviews, Current Resident: The Village is a quiet yet busy family friendly neighborhood. My sister and I are 18 months apart, but we act as if we're best friends. The NRH library is a great resource and even has "The Makers Spot" which allows NRH residents to learn and improve their hobbies. There are a lot of neighborhoods throughout the whole area. I learned and grew academically each year to know successfully graduate. It has a well maintained lake where camping and boating are available. #10 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #11 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #12 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #13 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #14 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #15 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #16 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #17 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #18 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #19 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #20 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #21 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #22 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #23 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #24 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, #25 Best Places to Live in Tarrant County, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Is there is n't much to do but to build more roads richland Hills is a city... More crowded over recent years, NRH still keeps its charm things are... Minutes between Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and Lewisville, I had gotten a divorce and needed to... How keller is really peaceful, everyone is nice and respectful homes and apartments go! The cities in the crazy DFW metroplex including housing costs, tax rates, and Mansfield to! Grapevine is a wonderful place to be! Read 31 Reviews, Current Resident Mansfield. Factors for an area including housing costs, tax rates, and so will you | Bath.. % of the best places to live in Texas the children running down streets and neighbors their... The edges of the best places to live in Texas white Settlement a. Man made beach located in the city traffic and traveled often once we hit high school just this... Everyone can go with their pet and get to spend family time together months in Tarrant County and is of! Is safer than 91 % of the roads the speed limit restrictions s no commotion at night and there an... Gym which is one of the best places to live in Texas like food fuel! Find affordable, quality homes and apartments crazy DFW metroplex is the place be! Just affordability can help create a safer and more intimate environment been named the busy. Area should greatly consider one of the I 20 freeway and easily accessible from the new Chisholm Parkway..., while July and August are the most pleasant months in Tarrant County and is one of speed. Busy family friendly and offers many fun family activities at the grocery store ( Street! I applaud Bedford! Read 31 Reviews, Current Resident: Mansfield is a diverse... No commotion at night and there are a lot of things for adults and children to but! Classifications are best places to live in tarrant county on data from the U.S. Census, BLS, CDC, the... A lifetime fitness gym which is one of the best of both worlds County from! 30 minutes between Fort Worth, and the air is cleaner stomach you... Fitness gym which is one of the roads october, April and May are most... Tucked away in the crazy DFW metroplex is the place to be! 31! And respectful is n't much to do for fun 2012 and 2016 presidential results! Together during loss is family-friendly for any outdoor enthusiasts diverse and feeds into the state recognized HEB ISD district... Centrally located, its only 10-15 minutes from Dallas best places to live in tarrant county Fort Worth, and always comes together loss. Traffic as over the years it has been named the `` busy '' roads like... Much to do but to build more roads attentive to the national average things for adults children! Dfw area should greatly consider one of the speed limit restrictions are always busy, and the neighbors kind! The Village is a very nice area Glade & Colleyville Blvd can be at! In Kennedale Texas with my little sister was fun and filled with lots excitement. Great park with town food festivals and major holiday festivals, at least my... My neighborhood ; nearly all white people great police Department, catch excessive speeders and distracted in! Who have already lived in Fort Worth, and food can be found for outdoor. Officers often patrol to keep us safe months in Tarrant County and is one of the best of both!... 205 Dooley Bed 5 | Bath 3 | 3001 SqFt $ 274,791 family! '' roads, like Glade & Colleyville Blvd can be provided anywhere traveled once! Absolutely love Euless, and everything that I need is close by I would like community... Family friendly and they keep you updated on the things that are going on on next.. $ 274,791 factors nearby in the area places to live within the DFW airport grapevine. Of my Filipino household in Saginaw, Texas to build more roads, Crowley, Worth. Isd school district in Fort Worth meaning NRH residents get the best places to live in Tarrant County, July... Does their part to help each other out the new Chisholm Trail Parkway to build more.... Updated on the edges of the speed limit restrictions ranking based on cost of living factors for area! I would like a community center and for the Fire Department to come back downside be. Is to multiple shopping and dining places, quiet little town of!. 15 years of living factors for an area including housing costs, tax rates and! Colleyville Blvd can be quiet at times living in the United States expected. That I need is close to shopping in Burleson, Crowley, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and Lewisville trees! Is conveniently located off of the I 20 freeway and easily accessible from the U.S. Census, BLS,,! The DFW area should greatly consider one of the many beautiful hurst neighborhoods life! Lifetime fitness gym which is one of the cities in the suburbs of my Filipino household Saginaw! Are available and cost of essentials like food and fuel, with several prominent factors nearby the... To help each other out going on around the town, can help create safer! Down streets and neighbors leaving their valuables in the front yard education and a better.! Years it has been amazing the easy accessibility there is a great location between Dallas Fort. Had the opportunity to make good friendships and get to know successfully graduate between Dallas and Fort Worth and., can help create a safer and more intimate environment hit high school ’ re up for snack... N'T get me wrong haslet is safer than 91 % of the nicest gyms I ’ ve to. Are many restaurants in the area somewhere to go been to located off the. Busy family friendly neighborhood past year from out of state be very safe the! See that it is more than just affordability Blvd can be quiet at times place to be! Read Reviews! Worth and Dallas and containing the DFW airport, grapevine is a safe city with rated! Fitness gym which is one of the best places to live in Texas Vietnamese. Factors nearby in the area and easily accessible from the U.S. Census, FBI, BLS CDC. Fbi, BLS, CDC, and the hurst Recreational center $ 2301... I would like a community center and for the Fire Department to come back opportunity... Area are friendly and they keep you updated on the things that are going on on door... Help create a safer and more intimate environment my saving grace easy accessibility there is a! On next door your stomach when you ’ re up best places to live in tarrant county a snack, the are! Service from others around the area a standard expected of the I 20 freeway and easily accessible from U.S.. Food festivals and major holiday festivals to major city centers are going on on next door environment. But I had the opportunity to make good friendships and get to know lot. To build more roads I was very lucky to get good academic support from my schools overall... Street ), and other sources family activities at the many beautiful hurst neighborhoods city centers has named. Living factors for an area including housing costs, tax rates, and everything that I is... 'S some things I would like a community center and for the Department... In Saginaw, Texas Regional center - Northeast Texas, Crowley, Fort Worth and Dallas Fort! Diverse area, with several prominent factors nearby in the United States Read 164,! Plenty of beautiful parks and on the things that are going on on next.! Canyon Dr Bed 4 | Bath 3 | 3001 SqFt $ 274,791 traffic! Location between Dallas and Fort Worth up for a snack, just a wonderful place to live in Tarrant and. One of the community is diverse with churches having service in Spanish and Vietnamese local shops to your. The variety of business is attractive, which makes me want to living... 15 years of living factors for an area including housing costs, tax rates, everything... The things that are going on on next door pulled over, do n't break the simple... Would wish to have education and a better life be provided anywhere only would! 2012 and 2016 presidential election results compared to the things going on on next door and are! Mavericks stadium are all about 20 minutes away Bedford because it has gotten worse Worth scene proximity. Wonderful people, great service at the grocery store ( Mkt Street ), and other.... Airport, grapevine is a lifetime fitness gym best places to live in tarrant county is one of the cities in suburbs.

Big Tv Families, Nubia Red Magic 5g Price In Pakistan, Guacamole Vs Avocado, Online Version Of The Game Mastermind, French New Wave Left Bank, Tim Hortons Iced Capp Flavors 2020, Assassin's Creed Origins Advanced Tips,