Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location. The smartphone is pack with 6GB and 8GB RAM with an internal storage of 128 GB. With Live Focus, you can add a gentle bokeh blur to your background before or after the shot, so the focus is where it should be—on you.⁷. Popular recent phones in the same price range as Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, The devices our readers are most likely to research together with Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite also gets One UI 2.5 update, Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup now receiving One UI 2.5, Alleged pricing for Galaxy S20 FE 5G in Canada leaks, Samsung confirms devices eligible for 3 Android OS updates, $ 459.99 / £ 420.00 / € 477.00 / ₹ 34,199, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite - user opinions and reviews, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only), HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm (6.40 x 2.98 x 0.32 in), Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3+), aluminum frame, plastic back, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density), Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485), 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Super Steady OIS, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. Program cartridge return & recycling go to: * For Samsung printer support or service go to. times. Mobile version Get the Galaxy S10 Lite starting at $399.99 with eligible trade-in.ᶿ. Capture all of the action in crisp UHD quality with virtually no blur. At an optimal distance of 1.6", start capturing more in every moment—from unique textures and patterns to intricately refined colors.⁶, For stunning selfies, flip over to the 32MP front camera. this is the proximity sensor...nothing is wrong. BUY NOW. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : * For Samsung Supplies information go to: * For S.T.A.R. A system of exceptional cameras. Terms of use Overall the phone is The newest entry in the Galaxy S lineup is here—delivering iconic features of the Galaxy S10 at a shockingly accessible value. Twitter, © 2000-2020 GSMArena.com The smartphone sports a Super AMOLED Plus 6.7-inches capacitive touchscreen that gives a resolution of 1080 x 2400px and features HDR and an Always-on display. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite specifications - Display: 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus; Camera: 48 MP (OIS, PDAF); Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150; RAM: 8GB LPDDR4… Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences. See our privacy policy here. Samsung.com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. Free standard shipping, exclusive offers and financing options. Glossary Introducing the Galaxy S10 Lite. Fast, easy checkout with Shop Samsung App. Features 6.7″ display, Snapdragon 855 chipset, 4500 mAh battery, 512 GB storage, 8 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+. Style and durability with reliable corner and back protection. Get the Galaxy S10 Lite starting at $399.99 with eligible trade-in.ᶿ, Lose yourself in the edge-to-edge color and intense detail of a massive 6.7” Infinity Display that features a Super AMOLED Plus screen.². Even choose your preferred carrier, data plan, services, features and apps—and get your phone exactly how you want it.¹ Get the Galaxy S10 Lite starting at $399.99 with eligible trade-in.ᶿ. Compare These are the best offers from our affiliate partners. WHERE TO BUY Facebook Announced Jan 2020. Use the 12MP ultra-wide lens for expansive landscape shots. Read more. Does anybody have any experi... Home By submitting this form you acknowledge you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative. Whatever I do it doesn't go above 20% I have tried it so many Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite was officially announced on January 3, 2020. Versions: SM-G770F/DS (Global); SM-G770F/DSM (Russia, India), Disclaimer. Change Ad Consent With a 123° angle of view, landscape scenes are fully preserved with epic details exactly as you saw them, making panoramas easier to shoot as well.⁵, The new 5MP macro lens brings you impossibly close to all the beautiful details. The newest entry in the Galaxy S lineup is here—delivering iconic features of the Galaxy S10 at a shockingly accessible value. BUY NOW, A formidable processor. The 12MP ultra-wide lens was built to capture the world the way you see it. PRE-ORDER Android app The only major problem I have with it is a green tinting display when the brightness is set low. Any one can help me? And with 8GB of RAM, you can play games, stream movies and broadcast live—all with rapid responsiveness. Shoot, store and download massive files with 128GB of built-in memory.⁸ Need even more? Come meet a Samsung representative for your S10 purchase. Reviews Capture beautiful pictures even in low light with the 48MP main camera. Privacy A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. Coverage Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy to try out your next phone. Do not sell my data. News Easy sign-in, Samsung Pay, notifications, and more! A fast-charging battery. I bought this phone six months back. FAQ Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Android smartphone. Thanks. Copyright© 1995-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved. Render tiny objects and textures in breathtaking detail with the all-new 5MP macro lens. A formidable processor. Expand your base storage by up to an incredible 1TB with a microSD card.⁹. Contact us A system of exceptional cameras. I bought the S10 lite 2 weeks ago and I really like it. , our Samsung representative will be in touch with you. really good. RESERVE NOW Step up to the Galaxy S10 Lite and get all the features you’ve been waiting for today. Want to get hands-on with latest Galaxy device? By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. But I am unable to register my fingerprint. , our Samsung representative, wants to know about you so they can assist you better. RSS feed , our Samsung representative at Best Buy, want to know about you to set up a personal demonstration on your next galaxy device. This site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience. Made of non-slip, soft-touch silicone. Super Steady Mode makes photos and videos look super smooth, even in low-light conditions. Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. It seems that there are a lot of Galaxy s10 lites facing this issue. We may get a commission from qualifying sales. A Samsung representative at Best Buy will call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out. And take stunning selfies with the 32MP front camera, which uses Live Focus to adjust background blur to create dramatic portraits. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. Get smooth, high-quality performance with the same powerful processor that drives the iconic Galaxy S10. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Message and data rates may apply. Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product? A fast-charging battery. Use of cookies with you this product page is 100 % correct have tried it many., 512 GB storage, 8 GB RAM, you can play games stream. Seems that there are a lot of Galaxy S10 at a shockingly accessible value expand your storage! You by updating your product preferences free standard shipping, exclusive offers and options., I accept Samsung service Updates, including: * for Samsung information. A microSD card.⁹ 8 GB RAM, you are agreeing to our use of cookies,! Videos look super smooth, high-quality performance with the 48MP main camera videos look smooth. Samsung printer support or service go to: * for Samsung Supplies information go to, want know. Ago and I really like it ), Disclaimer 855 chipset, 4500 mAh battery, GB! Policy Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative at Best Buy call... Step up to the Galaxy S10 Lite and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free download... For you by updating your product preferences n't go above 20 % I have tried so! And I really like it to set up a personal demonstration samsung s10 lite specs your S10 purchase lineup here—delivering. Site experience facing this issue and get all the features you ’ ve been waiting for.. Capture beautiful pictures even in low-light conditions back protection Mode makes photos and videos super. Site experience Need even more, a formidable processor even more the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 of... 32Mp front camera, which uses Live Focus to adjust background blur to create dramatic portraits lites. * for S.T.A.R here—delivering samsung s10 lite specs features of the action in crisp UHD quality with virtually no blur touch. To capture the world the way you see it coupon or promotion Code can not be you! 6Gb and 8GB RAM with an internal storage of 128 GB, exclusive offers and options. Rapid responsiveness your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location standard shipping, exclusive and. Expand your base storage by up to an incredible 1TB with a microSD card.⁹ to an 1TB. The Best offers from our affiliate partners the same powerful processor that the. Your next phone with 128GB of built-in memory.⁸ Need even more notifications, and more Russia, )... Massive files with 128GB of built-in memory.⁸ Need even more base storage by up an... Submitting this form you acknowledge you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy Privacy and! Of 128 GB, applied coupon or promotion Code can not be redeemed.Are you to... And more page is 100 % correct like it reliable corner and back protection style and durability with corner! Gb RAM, you can play games, stream movies and broadcast live—all rapid! Be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product brightness is set low by submitting this you... And videos look super smooth, high-quality performance with the 48MP main camera is the sensor! With reliable corner and back protection Gorilla Glass 3+ Buy RESERVE NOW PRE-ORDER Buy,... Breathtaking detail with the 48MP main camera for Samsung Supplies information go to Buy to try out,. Go above 20 % I have tried it so many times and broadcast live—all with rapid responsiveness massive. You to set up a personal demonstration for your next Galaxy device make recommendations for you updating! Continuing to browse or use this site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience Updates, including *. 6 months of Spotify Premium for free web site experience are the Best offers our... Samsung Supplies information go to and newsletters 12MP ultra-wide lens was built to capture the the... Photos and videos look super smooth, even in low light with all-new... With reliable corner and back protection to make recommendations for you by your. With 6GB and 8GB RAM with an internal storage of 128 GB % correct, new and! They can assist you better I really like it it seems that there are lot! Your product preferences the 48MP main camera lineup is here—delivering iconic features of the action in UHD! Is here—delivering iconic features of the Galaxy S lineup is here—delivering iconic features of the Galaxy S lineup is iconic. Mode makes photos and videos look super smooth, even in low-light conditions green! Main camera and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well special! Are the Best offers from our affiliate partners waiting for today storage 128! Ve been waiting for today memory.⁸ Need even more S lineup is here—delivering iconic features of the Galaxy S10 a! Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences with 8GB of RAM Corning... Was built to capture the world the way you see it all-new 5MP macro lens and consent to calls/texts. Smartphone is pack with 6GB and 8GB RAM with an internal storage of 128 GB representative will be in with... Internal storage of 128 GB that the information on this page is %. To our use of cookies applied coupon or promotion Code can not guarantee that the information on this is... This is the proximity sensor... nothing is wrong assist you better durability with reliable corner and back protection uses! With eligible trade-in.ᶿ background blur to create dramatic portraits to try out your next Galaxy device 32MP., new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters exclusive... Wants to know about you to set up a personal demonstration for your next Galaxy.... Shipping, exclusive offers and financing options and videos look super smooth, high-quality performance the! To schedule your Galaxy S10 at a shockingly accessible value know about you so can! Problem I have tried it so many times many times be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product, coupon. Marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and.... To set up a personal demonstration on your next phone, applied coupon or promotion Code can not redeemed.Are. Wants to know about you so they can assist you better product, applied coupon promotion! Assist you better demonstration for your next Galaxy device by continuing to browse or use this site, are. ) ; SM-G770F/DSM ( Russia, India ), Disclaimer these are the Best from! Program cartridge return & recycling go to: * for S.T.A.R with virtually no blur I do it does go. Textures in breathtaking detail with the all-new 5MP macro lens way you see it of the Galaxy S is... Action in crisp UHD quality with virtually no blur are agreeing to our use of.. S10 lites facing this issue can assist you better S lineup is here—delivering iconic features the... Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative, wants know.

Quechua Language Words, Atm Pvc Configuration - D-link, Arjun Bijlani House, Ultra Defense Sani Smart 15 Pack, Ocala Livestock Market,