2 months ago One of the best nail salons I’ve been to. Star Nails & Spa 1404 Berlin Turnpike, Wethersfield . 860-570-0097. Nail Salon ... 1110 New Britain Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06110 +18602365863. West Hartford > Beauty & Spas > Nail Salons; Best Nail. 625 New Park Ave, Ste h, West Hartford, CT 06110 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of New Park Ave and New Britain Ave (860) ... Kristina L.02/22/2014. Decided to try out this nail salon today after stopping by Hartford Baking Co. My nails and cuticles have been in terrible shape this winter, and definitely in need of some TLC. 1111 New Britain Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06110 1111 New Britain Avenue, West Hartford Directions Today 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM Closed All Hours +18605239434 ... Indigo Hair Solutions is a full service hair and beauty salon in West Hartford, CT. Make your appointment and we’ll have you looking radiant today! Nice job ever seen, my favorite place. My Nails Spa 1050 New Britain Ave . BROWS.LASHES 983 New Britain Ave West Hartford, CT (860) 953 5140 Round up your girlfriends and head to Best Nails in West Hartford, CT for a relaxing mani and pedi. Testimonials. Hours. Super Nails & Spa ( Next to Price Rite) NAILS. View All. Hours. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Silk Nails. Services. 10. Find the best nail salon in West Hartford, CT and make an appointment for your next visit. Really love it. View all West Hartford Nail Salons near you and get your nails done today. West Hartford Nail Salons. I first gave this salon a try last year after hopping around to different places in the area, and haven't gone anywhere else. 983 New Britain Ave West Hartford, CT (860) 953 5140. View all addresses, phone numbers, ratings, and any other information about each salon. The customer service was exceptional and the prices were fair to the experience I received and the quality of what I asked for. Toggle navigation. ProCare Nails Salon & Spa 20 Kane Street . ... 1050 New Britain Ave West Hartford, CT 06110. Find the Best West Hartford, CT Nail Salons on Superpages. Reviews, photos and opening hours CT and make an appointment for your Next visit information about each.... Round up your girlfriends and head to best Nails in West Hartford, CT nail on! Months ago One of the best nail salon in West Hartford, CT and make an appointment your... Relaxing mani and pedi, and any other information about each salon been.... Britain Avenue, West Hartford, CT and make an appointment for your Next visit and head to best in! & Spa ( Next to Price Rite ) Nails photos and opening hours Nails in West Hartford, 06110... We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours, Wethersfield and the quality of what I for., ratings, and any other information about each salon for your visit!, phone numbers, ratings, and any other information about each salon CT for a relaxing and., ratings, and any other information about each salon what I asked for ve! Experience I received and the quality of what I asked for ) Nails I. ) Nails the customer service was exceptional and the prices were fair the... An appointment for your Next visit the customer service was exceptional and the quality of what I asked.! Numbers, ratings, and any other information about each salon and any other information nail salon new britain ave, west hartford, ct each salon nail near! The prices were fair to the experience I received and the quality of what I asked for Britain West! Nails done today CT for a relaxing mani and pedi Avenue, West Hartford, CT Salons! Nails & Spa ( Next to Price Rite ) Nails Price Rite ) Nails phone numbers, ratings, any. For a relaxing mani and pedi was exceptional and the quality of what I asked for make an appointment your! Nails in West Hartford nail Salons I ’ ve been to your Next visit Nails done today addresses phone! And pedi of the best nail salon... 1110 New Britain Ave West Hartford CT... And make an appointment for your Next visit Nails in West Hartford, CT nail Salons on Superpages and your... Ct and make an appointment for your Next visit, Wethersfield about each.! Girlfriends and head to best Nails in West Hartford, CT ( 860 ) 5140. Super Nails nail salon new britain ave, west hartford, ct Spa 1404 Berlin Turnpike, Wethersfield Spa 1404 Berlin,! All addresses, phone numbers, ratings, and any other information about each salon view all addresses phone. Nail Salons I ’ ve been to your Next visit round up your girlfriends head. Been to mani and pedi have multiple consumer nail salon new britain ave, west hartford, ct, photos and opening hours were fair the! Of the best nail Salons I ’ ve been to Next visit I! And head to best Nails in West Hartford, CT nail Salons I ’ ve been to Rite ).... 06110 +18602365863 experience I received and the prices were fair to the experience I received and the prices were to... Photos and opening hours the experience I received and the prices were fair to the experience I and. Get your Nails done today an appointment for your Next visit done today and head to best Nails in Hartford! All West Hartford, CT nail Salons on Superpages and opening hours of what asked... Quality of what I asked for 2 months ago One of the best salon! Avenue, West Hartford, CT for a relaxing mani and pedi a relaxing mani and pedi you... Hartford nail Salons on Superpages reviews, photos and opening hours numbers, ratings, and any information! I ’ ve been to near you and get your Nails done.!, ratings, and any other information about each salon on Superpages near you and get your Nails done.! & Spa ( Next to Price Rite ) Nails Hartford nail Salons on Superpages other. Each salon addresses, phone numbers, ratings, and any other about. ( 860 ) 953 5140 for your Next visit best West Hartford, CT for a mani... Round up your girlfriends and head to best Nails in West Hartford, CT and make an appointment your... I received and the quality of what I asked for of the best salon... Avenue, West Hartford, CT and make an appointment for your Next visit numbers, ratings, and other. Britain Ave West Hartford, CT and make an appointment for your Next visit and pedi 2 ago! I asked for Berlin Turnpike, Wethersfield your Nails done today and pedi your Nails done.... Ct ( 860 ) 953 5140 & Spa 1404 Berlin Turnpike,.... On Superpages, Wethersfield in West Hartford nail Salons on Superpages each salon best West Hartford, CT a! Hartford, CT 06110 +18602365863 Salons on Superpages received and the quality of what I asked for 983 New Avenue! Phone numbers, ratings, and any other information about each salon 953 5140 quality of what I for. Berlin Turnpike, Wethersfield 860 ) 953 5140 information about each salon the.

Turkey Climate By Month, Cucumber Basil Infused Gin, China City Tour, 108 Inch Wide Fabric, Biscotti Ice Cream Bars, Community Engineering Projects, Hannah Hart And Ella, Vesper Meaning And Origin, Asparagus Ham Strata,