Ibadan being the largest city in Oyo State, his intention is to place Ibadan in a very good standing, which I am opportune to be a part of. Seyi Makinde for his forthrightness and commitment to see that Ibadan and the entire Oyo State was developed. 9.

Akande said that his vision was to start doing things the right way and put Ibadan in good standing in terms of development. IBADAN SOUTH WEST.

Local government chairman: Abimbola Ibrahim Omiyale.

It was also founded in year 1991.

Speaking shortly after the meeting, the chairman of Ibadan North-East Local Government, Hon. Akintayo said that the company was set up with the objective of trading in real estate businesses, while local government chairmen in Ibadaland are members of its board. Chairman of Ibadan Southeast Local Government Area: Engr. The headquarters of the LGA are in the Mapo Hall district of Ibadan city and the LGA shares borders with Ibadan southwest, Ibadan Northeast, and Oluyole LGAs. “Ours is going to be visionary and sustainable development for Ibadan, and I promise to entrench transparency which is the watchword of our able governor.

In his response, the new chairman of the company, Hon. Olugbenga Fadeyi, spokesperson for the police in the state,Police Public Relations Officer, confirmed the incident, saying, “Information reaching me reveals that he was kidnapped along the Ado-Awaye-Iseyin Road. Mr. Kehinde Akande, the Caretaker Chairman, Ibadan South-West Local Government has emerged as the new chairman of Ibadan Local Government Properties Company. “Efforts are being intensified to get him released and arrest the culprits.”.

SaharaReporters.com is an outstanding, groundbreaking news website that encourages citizen journalists to report ongoing corruption and government malfeasance in Africa. “Like I said earlier, our Governor is interested in moving Oyo State forward. “Everything we do must be transparent and I promise everyone that we are going to be accountable in everything we will be doing,” he said.

Hameed Kazeem Adekunle […] Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Speaking shortly after the meeting, the chairman of Ibadan North-East Local Government, Hon. The chairmen of local governments and Local Council Development Areas in Ibadan have elected the Chairman of Ibadan South-West Local Government, Hon. Ibadan southeast is a local government area domiciled in the city of Ibadan, Oyo state which is in the southwest geopolitical zone of Nigeria. Akande appreciated Governor Seyi Makinde for his forthrightness and commitment to see that Ibadan and Oyo State are developed. Local government chairman: Bashorun Mojeed Biodun Ajuwon.

Seyi Makinde for his forthrightness to see that Ibadan and Oyo State is developed. 33. Ours is going to be visionary and sustainable development for Ibadan, and I promise to entrench transparency because that is the watchword of our able Governor. Ward: 12. Wards in Ibadan Southeast Local Government Area. Copyright©2014 Sahara Reporters, Inc. All rights reserved. And this is one of the developments our able Governor is bringing to Oyo State by asking all the chairmen, which constituted the Board of Directors of Ibadan Property Company, to come together and chose someone among them. Akande emerges Ibadan Properties Company Chairman. He commended the governor for proving his democratic credentials by directing the local government chairmen to pick the chairman of the company through democratic means.

Akande emerged winner with 16 votes to defeat his co-contender and chairman of Akinyele South LCDA, Hon.

Ibrahim Akintayo, maintained that 16 of the 17 chairmen present at the meeting voted for Akande to lead the Ibadan properties development company, a business entity comprising all local government and LCDAs in Ibadanland.

He further commended the governor for proving his democratic credentials by directing the local government chairmen to pick the chairman of the company through democratic means. Kehinde Akande as the chairman of the Ibadan Local Governments Properties Company. Akande emerged winner with 16 votes to defeat his co-contender and chairman of Akinyele South LCDA, Hon. Ibrahim Akintayo, maintained that 16 of the 17 chairmen present at the meeting voted for Akande to lead the Ibadan properties development company, a business entity comprising all local government … This is also one of the local governments in Oyo state with headquarters .

Using photos, text, and video dynamically, the site informs and prompts concerned African citizens and activists globally to act, denouncing officially-sanctioned corruption, the material impoverishment of its citizenry, defilement of the environment, and the callous disregard of the democratic principles enshrined in the constitution. He said: “As the newly elected chairman of Ibadan Local Governments Properties Company, I am using this opportunity to thank the governor of Oyo State, His Excellency Governor Seyi Makinde, for his forthrightness to see that Ibadan and Oyo State in general is placed in the big map of Nigeria in terms of development.

Mr. Ibrahim Akintayo, the Caretaker Chairman, Ibadan North-East Local Government, told newsmen after the meeting that 16 of the 17 chairmen present voted for Akande. Akande, in his acceptance speech, appreciated Gov. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports […]

Only few northerners are against restructuring – el-Rufai, Gbagi shreds UK lawmaker over allegation against Gowon, Journalists hold posthumous birthday for editor on Saturday, Saraki bought property with Kwara’s money – EFCC, Uzodimma, others at the inauguration of Waltersmith Petrolchemical Company, S/S govs, stakeholders demand restructuring, relocation of NNPC subsidiaries to region, UI: Soldiers deployed as profs withdraw from race for VC’s seat, Dec 5 Senate poll: 1.1 million voters for Lagos East by-election – INEC, Kindly support the growth of journalism in Nigeria.

Gunmen Kidnap Local Government Chairman In Oyo State, Driver The duo were kidnapped along the Okeho-Ado Awaye Road leading to Ibadan for a meeting scheduled with Governor Seyi Makinde. According to Akintayo, the Ibadan Local Governments Properties Company was set up with an objective of trading in real estate businesses, with local government chairmen in Ibadaland members of its Board. Mr. Kehinde Akande, the Caretaker Chairman, Ibadan South-West Local Government has emerged as the new chairman of Ibadan Local Government Properties Company.

“This is one of the developments our able governor is bringing to the state by asking all the chairmen to elect their chairman through democratic means,” he said.

Wards: 11.

“With their support, I emerged as the chairman of Ibadan Property Company.

Olapoju Olusina. Everything we do must be transparent and I promise everyone that we are going to be accountable in everything we will be doing.”, Reactions to stories published can be sent to us at [email protected], Your email address will not be published.

Akande defeated his co-contender, Mr. Hameed Adekunle, the Chairman, Akinyele South LCDA with 16 votes to one. “As the newly elected chairman of Ibadan Local Governments Properties Company, I am using this opportunity to thank Gov. Akintayo said the company was set up with the objective of trading in real estate businesses, while local government chairmen in Ibadaland are members of its board. 10. Nigerian businessman, accused of theft, beaten to death in India [Video], Labour, Civil Society flays deduction of salaries of workers, pensioners by Kaduna Govt, other States, VIDEO: Prison officials, motorcyclists clash in Ibadan, #EndSARS: Two arrested for eating burnt police officers’ flesh, FAAC: Oil producing states receive N31.902bn as FG, States, LGCs share N604bn in October, Angry Beninese beheads compatriot in Ibadan, Gunmen kill Oyo’s commissioner’s brother in Ibadan, My husband lied I’m his 2nd wife, but I’m the 6th, woman tells court, Five torture, rape, inscribed 50k on back of 16-year-old girl in Enugu, VIDEO: Sinach gives scholarship to boy who educates people on importance of water while hawking, PHOTOS: Kaduna secondary school where students writing NECO exams sat on bare floor, Messi, Ronaldo, others pay tribute to Diego Maradona, World Bank’s ex-president James Wolfensohn dies at 86, I miss my estranged husband, Blossom Chukwujekwu – Maureen Esisi, Unai Emery speaks on Chukwueze’s future amid Real Madrid links, LASG warns against encroachment, vandalism in Igbogbo. He emerged winner of an election conducted at a meeting of Caretaker Chairmen for local governments and Local Council Development Areas (LCDAs) in Ibadanland on Thursday. — Privacy Policy, Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu, How Maina, Oronsanye Stole N14bn From Pension Account, Witness Tells Court, Gowon Describes UK MP’s Fraud Allegations As False, Drama As Lawyer Dumps Maina, Applies To Quit Case, Produce Maina’s son Within Nine Days Or Go To Prison, Court Tells Nigerian Lawmaker, PDP Begs US, South Africa, France, Others To Sanction Buhari Government Over Human Right Abuse, PHOTONEWS: Students Of Government Secondary School Kwaru-Badarawa, Kaduna North, Sit On Bare Floor To Write NECO Exams, How Indian Police Placed Four-year-old Nigerian, Others On Watch List, Goats, Donkeys, Wheelbarrows – Ridiculous Items In Nigerian Politicians' Empowerment List Prompt Backlash, #EndSARS: CNN Releases Second Report On Lekki Shootings, Insecurity: Bandits Now Go House To House To Kidnap In North —Sultan of Sokoto. Ibrahim Akintayo, the Caretaker Chairman, Ibadan North-East Local Government, told newsmen after the meeting that 16 of the 17 chairmen present voted for Akande. The duo were kidnapped along the Okeho-Ado Awaye Road leading to Ibadan for a meeting scheduled with Governor Seyi Makinde.

Evrard De Frioul, Brass Ensemble Music Pdf, Mini Springform Pan Recipes, Blacklock Soho Sunday Roast Review, Watch The Hollars, Ibf Full Form In Banking, Soho Restaurant Menu, Milk Dust Bar, El Ten Eleven Los Angeles, South Fork American River Temp, Terra Madre 2018, Jeni's Ice Cream Kosher, How To Make Vinegar Without Mother, Hair Salons Near Novi, Mi, Athens Horse Group, Empty Radio Stations Nyc, Bible Characters Emoji Quiz With Answers, Vip Nails Wexford, Wa Education Awards 2019, Samsung Galaxy J7 V 2nd Gen Price, Black Flag Pistol Swords, Las Palmas Red Chile Sauce, Physical Properties Of Carboxylic Acids Pdf, Wrestler Meaning In Urdu, Baskin-robbins Flavors List, Girl Preference Quiz, Tokyo Imperial Palace Facts, Udon Entertainment Jobs,