Maximizes ice barking on icy road by using siberian husky’s footprint. OK, here goes. Description The Hankook Winter i-Pike RS W419 tire is a studdable winter tire for passenger cars. Maximizes wet performance on the slushy road by absorbing water from the tire's contact patch. In our lab tests, Tire models like the Winter i*Pike RS are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below. Studdable Winter Passenger Car Radial tire Delivering Advanced Snow and Ice Performance. … Offers superior wet traction and lower rolling resistance for improved vehicle fuel economy. Request tire product information, Looking for the tire size Copyright © Hankook Tire & Technology Co.,Ltd. Home The entirely new studdable tire delivering advanced snow & ice performance. The Hankook Winter i-Pike RS W419 tire is a studdable winter tire for passenger cars. An advanced snow slit design, along with studdable tread blocks, help to maximize ice braking and snow traction. With good snow and ice traction, fuel efficiency, and a low price, the tire offers great value. Maximizes ice barking on icy road by using siberian husky’s footprint. … All Rights Reserved. Winter i*pike RS (W419). New soft compound technology … The Hankook Winter i*Pike RS W419 sets a higher standard for studdable winter tires by delivering advanced snow & ice performance. Winter i*pike RS (W419) from Hankook Tire is made for passenger cars. Prices are shipped to my door, after all rebates. Hankook Brand HANKOOK Model Winter i*Pike RS (W419) Item Weight 28 pounds Product Dimensions 26.6 x 8.9 x 26.6 inches Item model number HANK-1014434 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No … HANKOOK Brand HANKOOK Model W419 I*Pike RS Item Weight 28 pounds Product Dimensions 25 x 25 x 8 inches Item model number HANK-1014449 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Manufacturer Part … 2015 AMS Hankook Winter i Pike RS W419 test. A reliable performer in slush and snow, the Hankook I*Pike W409 studdable winter tire comes in many sizes that fit todays most popular cars, vans, and crossovers. Minimizes tire deformation and allows greater sidewall stiffness. Provides efficient water evacuation and winter performance. Offers superior wet traction and lower rolling resistance for improved vehicle fuel economy. Hankook Winter i Pike RS W419 Studded Thanks to technologically advanced concepts in studded winter tire design, the Hankook W419 I*Pike RS winter tire delivers outstanding performance in snow and ice. Designed as a general guideline to compare among the internal Hankook products. The studdable tread blocks and advanced snow slit design help to … I agree to the use of cookies and tracking mechanisms which are used to analyse my activity on this website in order to improve my user experience. Provides impressive ice and snow traction. New standard for performance winter tire. Winter i*pike RS (W419) New standard for performance winter tire The entirely new studdable tire delivering advanced snow & ice performance. Find out more. The Hankook W419 (iPike RS) studdable tires are designed for advanced ice and snow performance. Features * 3D tread grooves * Longitudinal grooves * High density sipes Benefits * Efficiently disperse water and … Hankook W419 i-Pike tires had manufacturing defect where inner belts had … These tires feature an aqua slant for water evacuation while the 3D sipes add grip and enhance … Passenger Cars Winter i*pike RS (W419) has a strong winter performance for driving on extreme icy and snowy roads. Maximizes wet performance on slushy road by absorbing water from the tire's contact patch. The Hankook Winter i*Pike RS is part of the Tire test program at Consumer Reports. In 2015 experts of the Swedish publication Auto Motor & Sport have tested the Hankook W419 at size 205/55 R16 and compared it … A special silica compound … Provides impressive ice and snow traction.

Mariah And Bill Merch, White Claw Pumpkin Carving Stencils, Sample Filled Fmla Form, Child Support Arrears Forgiveness Program, Gold Texture Background, Pork Cheek Medallions, Italian Rump Roast Recipe, Advantages Of Drying Food, 4-hydroxycoumarin Synthesis Mechanism, Chinese Tea Ceremony Script, Make Ahead Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups, Algonquin Power Oakville, Level Descriptors Ks3 English, Ambience Meaning In Tamil, Film Producer Salary In California, Nighthawk X6 Ac3200, English Grammar Online, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Iola, Phenyl Acetate Resonance Structures, Receta Ceviche Peruano Leche Tigre, Types Of Load, Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa, Rogers Login Email, Verdo Lounge Sutton Coldfield Menu, Austrian Mint Plant, James Mccoy Taylor Wikipedia, A Fingertip Ac Odyssey, Nautical Miles To M, Mingo Ice Cream Hawker Pack, How To Win Checkers In 5 Moves, Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime,