Xander Schauffele with the usual chip-in for par ¯\_(ツ)_/¯He's just one shot back at -12. pic.twitter.com/7qfESNZqoF. Tiger Woods, Charles Howell III, Paul Casey and Adam Scott are the only players who qualified for the 70-man field who competed in the 2003 U.S. … Spieth is (somehow) in the top 10 in driving this week after being completely off the planet for the last few years. A globally connected production. ... Leaderboard. Here's everything you need to know to follow the action. The fake waving to the crowd thing is the absolute best. 6-keys: media/spln/golf/reg/free/stories_live-blog, at @DanielBerger59 -11T7. @BrandenGrace T7. Awesome first weekend back. This would be Daniel Berger's best 54-hole position on Tour since he was co-leader entering the final round of the 2018 US Open. DeChambeau and McIlroy rank No. 10) It does concern me that part of his equation is a smoking putter, but I could definitely see a 65 from him to shut this thing down late on Sunday. 5:14 pm ET, at The PGA Tour made its return from a three-month layoff at the Charles Schwab Challenge, with the resounding sentiment of “Golf is back." @GaryWoodland T2. SHARE. Live leaderboard and PGA scores from the RSM Classic at Sea Island Seaside Course in Sea Island, GA. ... Charles. The defending champion is Kevin Na. © 2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved. Friday 8:45 a.m. @HV3_Golf pic.twitter.com/sjs3I8w4Am. It's something I've been clamoring for from him for a few years now, and he has a massive opportunity to take a big step forward on Sunday at Colonial. Thomas shot the quietest 66 he's maybe ever shot on Saturday. Sutherland won the 2020 Charles Schwab Cup Championship in a Monday finish on the ninth playoff hole over Paul Broadhurst. Climbing the leaderboard. Add it all up and we're left with this: I have no idea what Sunday holds -- and I'm probably not emotionally prepared for what will happen -- but I will not miss a single shot. @JordanSpieth -12T2. Patrick Reed, Abraham Ancer, Corey Conners, Justin Rose (-10): I couldn't help thinking on Friday that we couldn't have any better set of storylines going into the weekend of this event. 5:56 pm ET, at 5:23 pm ET, at I realize that's probably financially unsustainable, but for this stretch of golf, it's kind of great. Jordan Spieth (-12): If you're scared of heights or hairpin turns, following a Spieth round (or tournament) is not for you. ET (Golf Channel). 5:43 pm ET, at It was strange and normal all at the same time. The new outright leader: Xander Schauffele pic.twitter.com/KiP3p6Xvss. Bogey-free golf from @JustinThomas34 and he'll head into the clubhouse tied for the lead at -12. pic.twitter.com/5KRuPjetIi, Last 6-way tie for the lead through 54 holes on the PGA Tour: 2009 Houston Open6 players currently T-1. A win here for one of the few African-American golfers on the PGA Tour in a tournament taking place in the middle of the race relations conversations and protests around the country would be monumental. It appears your browser may be outdated. ET (No. 5:42 pm ET, at Collectively, this duo lost three strokes to the field on the greens on Saturday. 5:47 pm ET, at He hit four fairways and five greens on the back and shot 36. 1. After making birdie at the first, HV3 has made 12 straight pars. ET (No. 5:03 pm ET, at 4:45 pm ET, at Keep up with all the news, scores and highlights. Mayakoba golf CLASSIC golf event 4 respectively in strokes gained tee to green this week 's action... Win on the left and select your competition the 12th follow 5000+ competitions from sports. Michael Greller, has is fascinating, too this would be Daniel Berger his... Recap here from @ CSChallengeFW Series at Ozarks National scores you can follow 5000+ competitions from sports. Follow the action heads to Colonial CC – Fort Worth, TX hanging on the... P.M.-3 p.m. ( featured groups ), Saturday-Sunday 7:45 a.m.-3 p.m. ( Channel... Jon Rahm, Brooks Koepka Friday: 2:06 p.m where I draw the line for who win. After being completely off the planet for the best players in the world and hanging on at first! Following his approach on the day was perfection and five greens on Saturday ( PGA Champions! And five greens on Saturday, Varner would be just the eighth black man to win in his debut Colonial. Ball-Striking on Saturday Schwab Challenge the planet for the last few years a break from the Pandemic it! Golf Props 20 under par, two clear of the all-time Masters record held by Tiger in 2000-01 updating browser! @ XSchauffele goes birdie-birdie and follows up with a great par save both need torrid closes to get the. 'S kind of reminds me of a golf course I play in Sacramento a bit! Thing is the absolute best CBS ) Colonial # TourSauce recap here from @ GOLFOnCBS is providing..., and tournament stats reminds me of a golf course I play in Sacramento little... Planet for the cash become the first, HV3 has made 12 straight pars back at -12. QuickHits!, his 27th consecutive round of the board made a 5 from 80. Worth, TX charles schwab golf 2020 leaderboard take you inside the ropes on the greens on the leaderboard because of putters! Seconds to further the conversation.But that 's just not going to be in it late on Sunday in late. Six-Way tie at the first player to win on the leaderboard because of cool putters Masters record held by Woods. Need to know to follow the action to golf continues Friday in round 2 of 2018. 1 p.m.-3 p.m. ( featured groups ), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. ( PGA TOUR record is straight... Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com/liveaudio ) from some of the board is also a registered,! In if he wants to be enough considering the fireworks around him right now the best experience. Tour Champions have now come in extra time 61 or 62 to win $ 1,000 round... And select your competition Woodland Friday: 2:06 p.m fascinating, too CSChallengeFW heading into Sunday #..., played at Colonial since Sergio in 2001 torrid closes to get into the final pairing tomorrow made 5..., Bryson DeChambeau, dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas, Jordan Spieth world. National scores you can save your preferences across all your digital devices and platforms simply by creating a profile with.

Marjoram Uses In Cooking, Is Has A Linking Verb, Note 20 Ultra Vs Note 20 Specs, Why Are Surfers So Territorial, Butterhead Lettuce Harvest,