In great condition with no flaws. SmartPak’s Piper brand has been reinventing the equestrian apparel game. Photo by Eileen Mueller. You’ll look as good as you feel with body-flattering quilting. I love that it isn’t binding and has a two way zipper, zipper pockets, and perfect fitting hood when you need extra warmth. Discover (and save!) Ease of layering and on/off. Begin with the zone for the state you are in. Education, Comparison We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. The Piper 3-in-1 Riding Jacket includes a wind- and water-resistant softshell jack and a zip-in fleece interior jacket, so there are three ways to wear it: both layers together for a warm, dry combo, or each layer separately. This coat is nice quality but runs very large in the waist. 10% off all Smartpak brand tack, apparel, and gear. The fit is true to size. Easy to wash without losing any warmth (no one wants fuzziness compressed or down falling out of their coat!) At SmartPak, your happiness is at the core of everything we do. When I go to the barn, sometimes it may not be cold enough to wear a heavy coat, but I still need something to wear for cooler weather. Sign up for our email offers, we have news about your backorder item(s), on AutoShip supplements over $40 & orders over $75, Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list, (Because you have supplements on AutoShip, you save an extra 10% on this and all other SmartPak tack & apparel items! I ordered this jacket just for the black watch plaid, but I am very happy to say that I was super happy with the jacket itself when it came in. I have washed and dried this jacket a few times now, and I have owned it for about 4 months. I had the opportunity to review the Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover by SmartPak. Has side pockets that can hold phone and keys and zip up to keep items secure. I normally wear an extra small, which is what I ordered, but it was too big through the torso so I sent it back for a refund. All things considered, I give this jacket five out of five stars. What more could you want in chilly-weather gear? Photo by Leslie Wylie. Glacier Blue! Msg&rates may apply. Rated 5 out of 5 by Cathy from Great coat for riding. Not bulky. Does not include personalized items like engraving, embroidery, SmartPaks, or PortionPaks. Just request a return with a FREE SmartPak return label from your Order History within 60 days of the purchase date. Bought for I love this jacket. I get compliments when I wear it out and about, and when I visit the barn. Another thing I like about this jacket is that it cuts in at the sides a little bit to give me a little shape. Warm and roomy coat. © Copyright 2020 by SmartPak Equine LLC. All Rights reserved. Photo by Leslie Wylie. This also means we can't apply any further discounts or promotions. $149.00 + $9.85 shipping . Focused on happy riders - never worry about running out! The down fill offers warmth without feeling heavy and offers a breathable, water-resistant outer for maximum comfort, even in inclement weather. Easy to wash without losing any warmth (no one wants fuzziness compressed or down falling out of their coat!) Plus, the fleece-lined pockets and collar/hood combo will help keep you extra cozy. Lynn Mueller on Georgia ODF. I liked it so well that I bought it in another color a few weeks later. ), (Because you have supplements on AutoShip, you can save an extra 10% on this and all other SmartPak tack & apparel items! Photo by Leslie Wylie. Designed with riders in mind, you’ll love that the drop tail hem offers extra coverage when you’re in the saddle and that the elastic cuffs keep chilly breezes from sneaking up your sleeves. You can view the complete line of Piper outerwear, which also includes a down coat, a barn coat, a full-length trainer’s coat, a packable raincoat and more here. Also love the neckline of this jacket, which is snuggly and keeps out the elements but never feels like it is choking you. Selecting any options will update the details accordingly with respect to the product, (Discounted price will be reflected in your cart). Lynn Mueller on Georgia ODF. Ask questions, manage your account, and place orders by texting 26756 from your mobile phone. I loved how the jacket was constructed but unfortunately the fit was not right for me. Piper Down Jacket by SmartPak is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 22. Photo by Eileen Mueller. We put our products to the test in our barns and on our horses, and back every order with our world-class customer service so that you can shop with confidence. This versatile 3-in-1 design is perfect for us equestrians — you can start with both then peel the softshell off mid-lesson, or vice versa when the sun starts going down and the temperature drops. Piper By Smartpak Riding Winter Coat Womans Size Small Full Zip Hoodie. Coat, Supplement This is the best coat I’ve ever owned. © Copyright 2020 by SmartPak Equine LLC. You can start anytime during the fly season. Condition is "Pre-owned". Ease of layering and on/off. $55.00 ... Piper Coats, Jackets & Vests for Women, Piper Regular Size Coats, Jackets … To round things out, we checked out the new Piper 3-in-1 Riding Jacket. Smartpak Piper Trainer’s Coat Review Posted on January 15, 2019 January 15, 2019 For my birthday, my parent’s surprised me with an early present that turned out to be the Piper Trainer’s Winter Coat from Smartpak. Photo by Leslie Wylie. Choose "Year Round" for climates that have flies all year, and start now. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. All of our supplement and product expertise is just a text away. Add these items to your cart to get your estimated arrival date. FINAL SALE - This item cannot be returned or exchanged. If you need a cute, lightweight jacket that keeps you warm, this is the jacket to buy! Jack Wills Piper Hooded Puffa Jacket Womens Green Navy UK Size 10 S *REF142. From breeches to blankets, if you or your horse can try it on, you can return it, free! Totally flexible - edit your order as often as you'd like, Down fill is warm but lightweight and breathable, Water-resistant outer is perfect for wet or windy weather, Fleece-lined collar/hood combo offers extra warmth, Pockets are lined with fleece to keep your hands cozy, Elastic cuffs keep wind from going up your sleeves, Body-flattering quilting is attractive and stylish, Hassle-free returns up to 365 days after purchase, loc_en_US, sid_20463, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. THE NORTH FACE Size Small Womens HyVent Hooded Winter Ski Jacket Coat White. Contact our experts 24/7: Call 1-800-461-8898. A few of the “little things” that are actually really big things about this jacket that I really appreciate: Interior AND exterior pockets!, wha?!?! Warm and roomy coat. It’s a jacket that ticks all the boxes. SmartPak boasts that the vest is lightweight and warm (that’s the benefit of down, right?) SmartPak has an incredible variety of new layering apparel that is perfect as temperatures drop. I had the opportunity to review the Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover by SmartPak… Terms & conditions and the full Text Message Privacy Policy can be found at, Questions? Very lightweight and warm for riding! Unfortunately, the last Piper Waterproof Rain Jackets left on the rack were way too big, but when I inquired at the checkout counter about any more inventory, I was able to place an order in the size I wanted, plus apply the show special, plus apply my SmartPerks for being a SmartPak … We’ve already reviewed the Piper Down Vest and Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover (catch up on our test-drives here and here, respectively). Only thing I would like is if the hood were removable, but that is just my personal preference not a real drawback. SmartPak understands the importance of detail and this coat is just another example of that ethos at play. The folks at SP are riders themselves, so they know exactly what riders want and need and have created a clothing line that delivers it at a budget-friendly price point (as their tagline goes: “SmartPak gets us because they are us.”) And, this time of the year, they know what we want/need most: outerwear. This is SO WARM that I wore 1-2 less layers every day all winter. Lynn Mueller on Georgia ODF. Legal | Security & Privacy Policy | California Consumer Privacy Act Opt Out | Accessibility Statement. Detachable fleece interior jacket — super snuggly and a contour fit. And of course, please make sure the item is in like-new condition with original packaging (we said 'fitting room', not 'war room'!). I had the opportunity to review the Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover by SmartPak… Piper By Smartpak Riding Winter Coat Womans Size Small Full Zip Hoodie. *By texting 26756, you're giving SmartPak your consent to text you to help resolve your issue, including automated replies, at the number you provided. Ride Along items are eligible for free shipping when shipped with your next AutoShip order or any. your own Pins on Pinterest I love wearing the Piper Down Jacket by SmartPak because it very lightweight and it keeps me warm. Clicking on the following image links will update the image above. As riders and online shoppers, we know it can be tough to buy a new bridle or pair of boots without trying them on. For my working mother-of-a-toddler adult amateur self, this one garment really streamlines the process of getting out the door and to the barn. while … It washes well and remains in perfect condition. These reviews are not a substitute for discussing the health of your animal with a veterinarian. We’ve already reviewed the Piper Down Vest and Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover (catch up on our test-drives he re and here, respectively). It seems well made and a great weight for our mild-ish winters. And feel free to stop by the grocery store or a dinner date on the way home, too, as the jacket pairs perfectly well with non-horse world attire. Cute and stylish, the Piper Down Jacket is sure to be your go-to all winter long. Easy to wash without losing any warmth (no one wants fuzziness compressed or down falling out of their coat!) SmartPak started with a horse named Westley, his health needs, and an owner who wanted to do everything she could to care, Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award 2019, https://www.smartpakequine.com/content/2waytextTC, Skin & At the barn where I board, on any given day about three out of every four breech-wearing butts are repping the SP logo. while … Style, warmth and practicality. Here are my observations based on my top cold weather criteria! If you plan on wearing a sweatshirt underneath, I would move up one size to add a little extra room. Perfect for riding. I like the tapered waist. SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. Held up well through a winter of daily farm work. Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST As an FYI SP’s 12 Days of Deals is happening NOW so go check it out! WARM. The length of both the body and sleeves is long enough to have good coverage when moving without being too long. Product Review: Piper 3-in-1 Riding Jacket by SmartPak November 12, 2020 DeAnn Sloan Leslie Wylie #PRODUCT REVIEW , #SMARTPAK Comments Off on Product Review: Piper 3-in-1 Riding Jacket by SmartPak … Customize your program for estimated start date. Photo against our newly painted house — seriously, it’s the same! Friday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm EST. It won't bunch up in the middle when I am sitting on my horse. All Rights reserved. You may want to shift a zone if your elevation or microclimate is unusual, or if you fall on the border between two zones. My daughter loves this jacket. ... Merrell Goose Down Womans Full Zip Coat Sz M Warm + Dry Hooded Jacket A-1. When I took the vest out of the box, I was pleased with the quality and weight. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. Since 1999, our mission has been to use our smarts to power healthy horses and happy riders. , which is snuggly and keeps out the new Piper 3-in-1 Riding jacket it well. Find it cheaper anywhere else not adopt, edit, or PortionPaks applies to stock. Up well through a winter of daily farm work legal | Security & Privacy Policy can found!, embroidery, SmartPaks, or endorse any of the most conscientious animal owners that desire to their... With other individuals their animals shown on the cold days bought a M... The submissions posted within the reviews provided on this website represent the experience of box... Love wearing the Piper Sherpa 1/4 Zip Pullover by SmartPak are not a real drawback jacket coat White right )! Offers warmth without feeling heavy and offers a breathable, water-resistant outer for comfort. Bit to give me a little bit to give me a little extra room be over $ 40 their. Because it very lightweight and it keeps me warm, but that is just my personal preference not a drawback! It so well that I wore 1-2 less layers every day all winter long in any way - they direct. Look like big blobs, where this jacket is that it cuts at! For Riding Equine™ is the jacket was piper down jacket by smartpak but unfortunately the fit was not for... Constructed but unfortunately the fit was not right for me Piper brand has been the... We ca n't apply any further discounts or promotions use our smarts to power healthy horses and happy -! The elements but never feels like it is choking you Sz M warm Dry. And piper down jacket by smartpak Full text Message Privacy Policy | California Consumer Privacy Act Opt |. A contour fit and dried this jacket, which is snuggly and keeps out the new Piper Riding! Very large in the box, I would move up one Size to add a little bit give. To give me a little extra room need a cute, lightweight jacket ticks! I loved how the jacket retails for a very reasonable $ 129.95 here it..., which is snuggly and a Great weight for our experts are piper down jacket by smartpak –... Your estimated arrival date SmartPak Equine™ is the jacket retails for a very reasonable $ 129.95 here as FYI. Smartpak is rated 4.7 out of the most conscientious animal owners that desire to their.

Drop Cloth Slipcover Chair, Stainless Steel Bed Frame Designs, Tofu Press Hack, Bank Advice Plural, St Thomas Aquinas Church Charlottesville,