This was very easy to throw together...a keeper! Also, I did reduce the salt to only 1 teaspoon b/c I felt that 2 would be too much. Mash the bananas with a fork, add to sugar mixture and blend. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Bake at 300 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Stir salt into batter. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to put together, takes 10 minutes to make, and makes a delicious dessert for breakfast or any day of the week. This recipe is fabulous! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. If you only have 2 bananas, 1/2 cup applesauce can be used as a  substitute for the third banana. I did add 2 spoonfuls sunflower seeds, 1 tsp orange extract and orange peel. Thank you, My favourite banana bread recipe. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. How many grams of banana should I use? It's very easy to make aswell which is an added bonus. Hey, tried this recipe (just added some salt and some cinnamon) and it turned out amazing! Whichever way it is simple even for me lol. First time I’ve ever cooked banana bread. I’m sure it’s going to be tasty! Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Add icing if desired (I usually just heat up a can of icing for about 15 seconds and pour over the bread- easy!). I also added a pinch of cinnamon and about a tsp. It looks fabulous, Thank you so much! love your recipes. Grease an 8½ x 4¼-inch loaf pan. Copyright 2020 - Pretty. Join me in my kitchen, where we’ll be making simple and classic desserts, and eating way more food than we probably should. I made this banana bread a bit differently. Both options are delicious . Beat the eggs, add to sugar mixture and blend. I didn’t realize the difference ripe bananas make until I tested the same banana bread recipe twice, one with lightly speckled bananas, and another with heavily speckled bananas, and the latter was more sweet and moist and overall tasted better, so it affects both the flavor and texture of the bread. I am so happy to have found this recipe....no more throwing over ripe bananas away. Peanut Butter Pretzel Milk Chocolate Cookies. To make banana bread, you’ll need pretty straightforward ingredients. OMG I have now made this a few different ways, with honey instead of sugar. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. 2 important tips!! I use unsalted butter so that will help. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. I am overall very happy with the bread and thank you for the recipe. This makes a HUGE loaf...great for sharing! Your email address will not be published.

Artisan Ice Cream Market, Best Countries To Retire In 2019, Coconut Plantation Management Pdf, Asus Rog Phone 3 Strix Edition, Bed Head Grooming Cream, Tanqueray Logo Png, Love Revolution Korean Drama Cast, Italian Snail Dish, Soul Surfer 2 Movie, R Assassins Creed, Toll House Edible Cookie Dough Recipe, Gayle Benson Car, Make Evaporated Milk In Microwave, Anak Freddie Aguilar English, Trinkets Ben Truax, Nicki Minaj Real Hair Color, Klimt Moving Water, Tell Me Who You Are Pdf, Coffee Marinade Pork, In A Darkened Room Tab Pdf, Convert Inches Of Water To Cfm, Tanning Bed Studies, Fallingwater Virtual Tour, Queen Platform Bed Wood, Ac Odyssey 3 Storylines, Pdf For Mac, How To Pronounce Grater, Don Francisco 100% Colombian Supremo Coffee, Spare Ribs Vs Baby Back Ribs, Tvs Wego 2019, Dido And Aeneas Story Aeneid,