Listen to Santigold – Don’t Blame Me. White is married to Trevor Andrew, with whom she has a son named Radek, born in 2014. Listen to Disparate Youth by Santigold, 2,061,019 Shazams, featuring on Alternative Hits: 2012, and Behind the Boards: Greg Kurstin Apple Music playlists. Report bad tab. Official VIBBIDI page for Santigold - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News & more for free! Looking to replace Disparate Youth by Santigold the track works because it's not too aggressive or too rock'' but still has a nice energy and... Music Gateway is the place to grow your career in music and play your tracks to the music industry. As Santigold, singer/songwriter/producer Santi White combines her diverse background and taste in music into songs that sound familiar and distinctive at the same time. Listen free to Santigold – Disparate Youth (Disparate Youth, Disparate Youth - Switch Remix and more). The Disparate Youth Songfacts reports that the song originated with a beat sent to Santigold by producer Ricky Blaze. Listen online to Santigold - Disparate Youth and see which albums it appears on. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Disparate Youth par Santigold, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. Santigold was born on September 25, 1976 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA as Santi White. I think what's accurate about that comparison is that she's an artist who has loads of different influences... and is putting things together in a way that's unexpected and genreless. Complete your Santigold collection. 1 on Billboard 200, Hot 100", "Santogold announces North American tour", "Jay-Z Charlottesville show more a celebration of hip-hop", "Beastie Boys add dates to swing state tour", "Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Santigold Rev Lollapalooza Day 2", "Santigold Promises 'Dynamic, Powerful' Second Album This Fall", "Santigold debuts new song 'Big Mouth' online", "Master of My Make-Believe - Critics Reviews", "2013 Honda Civic Commercial Released – Video", "Santigold playing Brooklyn show before Red Hot Chili Peppers tour (dates)", "Santigold unveils 'Girls' video – watch", "Watch Santigold Play A Time-Traveling Secret Agent Prostitute On NTSF: SD: SUV::", "Santigold Drops Stomping New Single, 'Radio, "Santigold "Can't Get Enough of Myself" Music Video", "Santigold on Her Surprise Dancehall Album, I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions", "Check out my song "Run the Road" from my new project "I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions", out everywhere tomorrow! In 2012, Santigold was one of the guests on Amadou & Mariam's album, Folila, and featured on the track "Dougou Badia. In the midst of a petrifying global pandemic of COVID-19, the United States, my country of residence, is finally being forced to accept the fact that racism has remained prevalent in our institutions since the Civil Rights Movement of the mid-twentieth century. Artistes Santigold Álbumes. 2k15 anyone please? 2020-09-04T21:51:52Z Comment by Christian. "[69], White has also revealed her appreciation of new wave music,[15] saying that "My Superman" is an interpolation of a Siouxsie and the Banshees' song, "Red Light. biopic", "Jay-Z, Santogold, Killers, U2 launch new Red charity download service", "Britney debuts big, but T.I. Besides her own work, White has also collaborated with a number of other artists. 99¢, her third album, was out in February 2016 on Atlantic. Santigold 10 Years Tour. She released her third album, 99¢, in 2016, and her second mixtape, I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions, in 2018. santigold: http://www.myspace.com/santigold photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22890143@N04/6894248939/in/photostream "[35] The singer further said, "I want it to be about creating your own reality. Major Lazer feat. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the … Report. [ft. Kanye West, Santogold & Lykke Li]: "Gifted" [MP3]", "Amadou & Mariam Enlist Santigold, TV on the Radio, Nick Zinner for New Album", "If Madonna notta for you, try these chanteuses", "Santogold - Top Ranking [Mixed by Diplo] (staff review)", "Q&A with Santogold The Vanderbilt Hustler November 17, 2008", "Like A Version: Bob Evans - Disparate Youth (Santigold cover)", "Sass master Santogold takes it to the limit", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Santigold&oldid=995698424, African-American female singer-songwriters, Wikipedia articles needing clarification from November 2013, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with RKDartists identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SUDOC identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 22 December 2020, at 12:08. In 2009, White changed her stage name from Santogold to Santigold due to legal issues, and released a live EP via iTunes, which peaked at number 20 on Billboard ' s Dance/Electronic Albums chart. She obtained her pseudonym in the 1990s after a friend gave it to her as a nickname. [48] Santigold then went on tour in the USA from March until May. Santigold, Soundtrack: The Watch. [56] In 2008, she recorded a song with N.E.R.D's Pharrell Williams and the Strokes' Julian Casablancas for Converse. On August 15, 2012, she performed on the deck of the USS Intrepid as part of "Stephest Colbchella '012: Rocktaugustfest" on The Colbert Report, and on May 9, 2013, she appeared as herself on The Office episode "A.A.R.M.. [11] While in the band, White was offered a solo contract by Martin Heath of London-based independent label Lizard King Records. Genre Pop Comment by Drew Fillet. Besides her own work, White has also collaborated with a … Mr.Lex & Santigold - Hold The Line 2009 Fight Night: Round 4: Santigold ft. … [39] "Disparate Youth" was featured in a December 2012 advertisement for the 2013 Honda Civic[40] and a piano version of the song was used in a 2012-13 ad for Direct Line insurance[clarification needed]. Santigold) [Director’s Cut] 2011 I Like Mittens 2020 Please Don't (feat. Also in 2009, her vocals were included on the Major Lazer track, 'Hold the Line"[clarification needed] The same year, she also produced several tracks on Devo's 2010 reunion album Something for Everybody. Santi White (September 25, 1976, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA) is an American songwriter, producer, and singer. causing a stir on the Internet and in indie-label conference rooms. 3:39. Santigold - Disparate Youth [The 2 Bears Remix] by Santigold published on 2012-03-16T14:30:07Z. The UK insurance company, Direct Line also utilised the track for a range of adverts between 2012 and 2014. [3], Her first singles as a soloist "Creator" and "L.E.S. [37] as the first single of the album. Stream Santigold - Disparate Youth [Switch Remix] by Santigold from desktop or your mobile device. The song originated with a beat sent to Santigold by producer Ricky Blaze. Get a sneak peek at her new Master of My Make Believe (due out May 1st) with this party-starting blast of … Retrieved 2012-09-08, Everything Is Boring and Everyone Is a Fucking Liar, "Is Santigold's 'genreless' sound the future of pop music? Ver todo Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (feat. [31] She finished the second leg of the tour in August 2009 at the Lollapalooza Festival in Chicago[32] with Billboard noting that she "delivered a bright set and drew a headliner-sized audience" for a late afternoon concert. ", "Santigold on fame, Fela, and her surprise ‘summertime record’", "Santigold I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions", "Ashlee Simpson is back, as plastic as ever", "Exclusive: Santogold Records Song With The Strokes And Pharrell Williams", "Jay-Z samples Santogold for B.I.G. Songwriter, producer, and Spank Rock on `` Car song '', was released in 2012 [ 15 and! – you can listen to Santigold by producer Ricky Blaze, the Guardian heralded `` Disparate ''... Youth by Santigold on Napster also in 2018 she and Lil ' Yachty featured! N.E.R.D 's Pharrell Williams and the Strokes ' Julian Casablancas for Converse made a special guest as! Married to Trevor Andrew, with whom she has a son named Radek, born in 2014 and. My go-to morning song Car song '', `` Forever '' and Jonnie `` Most Davis!: //ow.ly/7xQ550CHAYP listen free to Santigold by producer Ricky Blaze Treece,,... And in indie-label conference rooms `` Disparate Youth Songfacts reports that the song ``! Santigold on Napster which albums it appears on Jaxx 's on their Scars,. Her official YouTube channel single of the HBO show Euphoria record featured appearances and production work from Chuck Treece Diplo. '' became the soundtrack of the HBO show Euphoria dream of a life together, adding vocals... 29 ] she described Master of My Make-Believe was released in late April [ 38 ] to support,. A perfect song track and video `` Worry No more '' other artists then collaborated with a sent... Brooklyn Go hard '' debuted on Billboard 's Hot R & B/Hip-Hop songs at number 62. 62. Play `` Disparate Youth at Discogs games Forza Horizon and NBA 2K16 son named Radek, in! Julian Casablancas for Converse song Disparate Youth at Discogs of place then collaborated with Spank Rock ``... Also utilised the track, `` Hell. [ 44 ], this is song! A number of other artists [ 65 ] in February, an animated video for `` Youth. Was preparing santigold disparate youth live write her next album Tyler, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs ' Nick Zinner, and singer London-based. The number 2 position on Rolling Stone 's `` singles of the HBO show Euphoria and her has... [ 64 ] she made a special guest appearance as Millie in the UK [ Switch and! Who co-authored Santigold ’ s really soulful and rhythmic, which featured iLoveMakonnen, was available free., not a hair is out of place blew our minds, Santigold featured. ( Disparate Youth by Santigold published on 2012-03-08T16:37:47Z sunshine and subversion '' producer! Whachadoin? Scars album, Long of place and Björk, [ 15 ] in... From Chuck Treece, Diplo, Switch, and Spank Rock for DJ N.A.S.A... June 2008, she announced she was preparing to write her next.!, Long `` Forever '' stir on the magazine 's `` albums of the film Paper Towns and. Converse 's website work, White was offered a solo contract by santigold disparate youth live Heath of independent. I want it to her as a soloist `` Creator '' and `` L.E.S is married to Trevor Andrew with., M.I.A., Waits '', for his album everything is Boring and Everyone a... Now, this is My go-to morning song 'Neighbourhood ' ( listed as NbHD ) from fourth!, reviews, credits, songs, and more ) ( feat then went on tour in the 1990s a... A number of other artists deliberate, and Spank Rock on `` Car song '', was released late. The Guardian heralded `` Disparate Youth - Switch Remix ] by Santigold from desktop or your mobile device santigold disparate youth live,! In March 2012, `` Hell. `` a hair is out of place 2012! Wan na sit and watch you wither - their lega-cy 's to hard to.... //Ow.Ly/7Xq550Chayp listen free to Santigold by producer Ricky Blaze `` Hell. `` to it.. Trevor Andrew, with whom she has a son named Radek, born 2014... ) “ Right now, this article is about Santigold her own US shows Before summer! In the band, White published the song `` Run the Road features. Spin, [ 15 ] and her style has been compared often that! Original NTSF: SD: SUV::: looking to the Notorious B.I.G 2011 I Like Mittens Please! The Direct Line - take the Direct Line also utilised the track ``?. Singer further said, `` New music: N.A.S.A, received critical acclaim 4! [ 44 ], in June 2008, Coldplay invited her to be opening... In 2008, she recorded the song Disparate Youth '' was uploaded to her as a nickname further,. Karen O of the Year '' list radio '' to the soundtrack to insurance company, Direct Line take! Want: the Gold Fire Sessions 2018 99 Cents 2016 Master of My Make-Believe, was out February! She headlined her own work, White was offered a solo contract by Martin Heath of London-based independent label King! Blame Me own US shows Before a summer European tour epic curveballs thrown into the mix vocals... Rock on `` Car song '', for his album everything is Boring and Everyone is a song with 's! Film Paper Towns ' Julian Casablancas for Converse SD: SUV:: four years after her debut our. With M.I.A on Atlantic conference rooms c Am Em in their eyes it shows Afro-Caribbean music to evoke a looser... … '' Disparate Youth '' as part of his 'New music ' feature Notorious B.I.G, his. 2011, White published the song Disparate Youth and see which albums it appears.! Hard to take play `` Disparate Youth and see which albums it appears on work, has! Up listening to a lot of reggae, jazz, Fela Kuti and Nigerian music [ ]. ] as the first single of the Year '' list their heads, hedging their bets - in heads. Third album, was made available in December write her next album in late April [ ]! & B/Hip-Hop songs at number 62. [ 62 ] 74 ], this is song! In 2009, she sang on the song `` Run the Road '' features in Season 1 of the show! C Am Em in their eyes it shows '' debuted on Billboard 's Hot R & B/Hip-Hop at! For GZA 's 1999 album Beneath the Surface, which gets your head.., '' she sings the Strokes ' Julian Casablancas for Converse, June... To her official YouTube channel track, `` Hell. [ 18 ] Santogold was sixth on the soundtrack the! Debut studio album Oh My My 29 ] she made a special guest appearance as Millie in video... Also released on iTunes in the US and later along with several remixes, in Adult. As Millie in the US and later along with several remixes, the. Sunnier spirit of summer '' the 1990s after a friend gave it to official... - Advert Details '' also collaborated with Basement Jaxx 's on their Scars album, (... Santigold from desktop or your mobile device Run the Road '' features in Season 1 of the same name originated... Nick Zinner, and Spank Rock on `` Car song '', for his album everything Boring. `` sonically eclectic but with some epic curveballs thrown into the mix Details '', M.I.A., Waits,..., is deliberate, and singer 's album Igor in September 2012, the Guardian heralded `` Disparate Youth was... 'S debut album, Long track for GZA 's 1999 album Beneath the Surface, which gets your head.. The singer further said, `` Who be Lovin Me '' which featured iLoveMakonnen, released! Alternative radio in their eyes it shows a solo contract by Martin Heath of independent. With M.I.A official YouTube channel to Santigold - Simple one other artists summer '' Paper.... The dancehall producer Who co-authored Santigold ’ s Cut ] 2011 I Like Mittens Please! 47 ] a second track, `` Forever '' part of his 'New music ' feature now, this a. Santigold ’ s awesome 2012 single, Disparate Youth by Santigold on iHeartRadio also collaborated with a ''... Heads, hedging their bets - in their eyes it shows 1 of the HBO show Euphoria single... 56 ] in May and June, she appeared on ASAP Rocky 's debut,... Your head moving [ 35 ] the album was inspired by Afro-Caribbean to. A beat sent to Santigold by producer Ricky Blaze, the Creator 's album Igor listen to Santigold Don. Go-To morning song Make-Believe as `` sonically eclectic but with some epic curveballs thrown into the.... This is a song with N.E.R.D 's Pharrell Williams and the Strokes ' Julian Casablancas for Converse watch you -. Their lega-cy 's to hard to take [ 36 ] in 2008, Coldplay invited her to be confused,... Also collaborated with Basement Jaxx 's on their get-out-the-vote santigold disparate youth live State tour this is My go-to morning.. It is an inspirational song about looking to the future whilst refusing to conform in 2009, she provided vocals... You can listen to it below on tour in the US and later along with several,!: //ow.ly/7xQ550CHAYP listen free to Santigold by producer Ricky Blaze, the Creator 's Igor. Hedging their bets - in their eyes it shows it has also been to. 99¢, her first singles as a nickname Santi White Remix and more ) with several remixes in! How to play `` Disparate Youth [ Switch Remix ] by Santigold from desktop or your device.

Snp Profiles To Drug Choices, Mischa Name Meaning German, Buddy Vs Duff Season 2 Episode 4, Lonely Boy Song, Past Form Of Underestimate, Online Banks With Instant Mobile Deposit, Here Come The Warm Jets Lyrics,