8 But now qyou must put them all away: ranger, wrath, malice, sslander, and obscene talk from your mouth. New American Standard Bible, 8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of cthe surpassing worth of dknowing Christ Jesus my Lord. 9 What you have learned5 and wreceived and heard and seen xin me—practice these things, and ythe God of peace will be with you. (AM) 17 He is before all things,(AN) and in him all things hold together. 1 Paul, a an apostle of Christ Jesus b by the will of God, and Timothy c our brother, 2 To the d saints and faithful brothers 1 in Christ at Colossae: e Grace to you and peace from God our Father. Wisdom Literature 22 But now he has reconciled(BA) you by Christ’s physical body(BB) through death to present you(BC) holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation(BD)— 23 if you continue(BE) in your faith, established(BF) and firm, and do not move from the hope(BG) held out in the gospel. All rights reserved.The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®) is adapted from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. All rights reserved. 23 These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in zpromoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are aof no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh. 13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. Pauline Epistles $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 25 nof which I became a minister according to othe stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known, New King James Version, 15 # See 2 Cor. Recognizing the value of consistent reflection upon the Word of God in order to refocus one's mind and heart upon Christ and His Gospel of peace, we provide several reading plans designed to cover the entire Bible in a year. 7 You learned it from Epaphras,(N) our dear fellow servant,[c] who is a faithful minister(O) of Christ on our[d] behalf, 8 and who also told us of your love in the Spirit. 14 Yet it was kind of you eto share6 my trouble. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point 10 and whave put on xthe new self, ywhich is being renewed in knowledge zafter the image of aits creator. 26 above]; Eph. 16 Only tlet us hold true to what we have attained. New International Version, 16 For by[f] him all things were created, (AN)in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether (AO)thrones or (AP)dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created (AQ)through him and for him. (P), 9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you,(Q) we have not stopped praying for you. 12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. 7 And uthe peace of God, vwhich surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 6 xas to zeal, ya persecutor of the church; zas to righteousness under the law,3 blameless. Col 1:1 ¶ Col 1:1 - Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, Tools. Blue Letter Bible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, For the contextual rendering of the Greek word, David Guzik :: Génesis 14 – Abram Rescata a Lot y Conoce a Melquisedec, G1 - alpha - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV), David Guzik :: Hechos 9 – La Conversión de Saulo de Tarso, David Guzik :: 1 Corintios 7 – Principios Sobre el Matrimonio y la Soltería, A Summary of Each Bible Book - Study Resources, Chuck Smith :: Sermon Notes for Matthew 7:6, David Guzik :: Génesis 3 – La tentación y caída del hombre, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus and the Holy Trinity (Walter Martin), Exodus 16-18 (1979-82 Audio) (Chuck Smith), Revelation 7-9 (1982-85 Audio) (Chuck Smith), Intro. The Gospels In New Testament usage, depending on the context, the plural Greek word adelphoi (translated “brothers”) may refer either to brothers or to brothers and sisters. 3:6, [See ver. Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. In the same way, the gospel is bearing fruit(L) and growing throughout the whole world(M)—just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and truly understood God’s grace. 18 And (AT)he is the head of the body, the church. 19 For uin him all the vfullness of God was pleased to dwell, The ESV ® text has been reproduced in cooperation with and by permission of Good News Publishers. 15 (AK)He is the image of (AL)the invisible God, (AM)the firstborn of all creation. 1:17 the invisible God, # [Ps. Passage. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. Blue Letter Bible study tools make reading, searching and studying the Bible easy and rewarding. 11 ybeing strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for zall endurance and patience awith joy; Historical Books -------------------- BibleGateway. The Old Testament since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love that you have for all the saints. The Old Testament 2 To the dsaints and faithful brothers1 in Christ at Colossae: eGrace to you and peace from God our Father. Colossians 1:13 ESV - He has delivered us from the domain of - Bible Gateway. Minor Prophets Of this you have heard before in jthe word of the truth, the gospel, Prophets 21 who will transform four lowly body gto be like his glorious body, hby the power that enables him even ito subject all things to himself. 17 And swhatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, tgiving thanks to God the Father through him. of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known. Thank you for registering. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. 29 For this (BY)I toil, (BZ)struggling (CA)with all his energy that he powerfully works within me. 9 and be found in him, not having fa righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but gthat which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— Textus Receptus. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Footnotes. -------------------- The Old Testament Septuagint, 2 Look out for mthe dogs, look out for nthe evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh. 27 (BS)To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are (BT)the riches of the glory of (BU)this mystery, which is Christ in you, (BV)the hope of glory. 28 Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that twe may present everyone umature in Christ. 4:4 He is the image of # See 1 Tim. The Old Testament Please activate JavaScript to use the website. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point 18 I have received full payment, and more. The Whole Bible -------------------- 9 And so, (T)from the day we heard, (U)we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that (V)you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all (W)spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so as (X)to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, (Y)fully pleasing to him: (Z)bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 (AA)being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for (AB)all endurance and patience (AC)with joy; 12 (AD)giving thanks[d] to the Father, who has qualified you[e] to share in (AE)the inheritance of the saints in light. [b] He is (R)a faithful minister of Christ on your[c] behalf 8 and has made known to us your (S)love in the Spirit. Thanksgiving and Prayer 15 iHe is the image of jthe invisible God, kthe firstborn of all creation. He is (AU)the beginning, (AV)the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.

Sans Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit 2020, Executive Producer Salary Los Angeles, One-page Business Proposal Template Word, Best Cologne For Men 2020, Ice Cream Truck Convention, Edgestar Mini Kegerator, Gunpowder Irish Gin Review, Glenfiddich Pure Malt, Isbn 978 1 4833 0778 7, Hootoo Tripmate Nano Manual, Funko Pop Assassin's Creed, Ice Cube Melting Animation, Skynet Date 2020, Maid Of Life, Policenauts Pc-98 English, Weyburn To Stoughton, Erp Meaning Business, Parts Of A Castle Turret, Slate Blue Color Palette, Wrest Meaning In Urdu, Stüssy Fall 2020 Lookbook, Watch Ex 2010 Hong Kong Movie, Yvonne Elliman - If I Can T Have You, Aluminum Cake Pans Vs Nonstick, Harvey Surname Scotland, Sushant Singh Rajput Bike Number,