Of that sum, 33,000 are in SEA units (equaling 46.2 million on-demand streams for the set’s 10 songs), 8,000 are in album sales (aided by a small number of merchandise/album bundles) and less than 1,000 are in TEA units. “I just want to fulfill my dreams,” he chirps, achingly earnest. Bad Bunny’s new album is effectively a compilation of previously unfinished songs. 3 to No. Recap, Saint Laurenttt, Codeine, No Ice, and Proud of Me. The record ends on “Proud of Me?” a diatribe presumably aimed at people who comment on his social media posts. The project arrives over a year after Bad Habits, which topped the Billboard 200. Of that sum, 56,000 are in SEA units (equating to 74.68 million on-demand streams of the album’s songs), 25,000 are in album sales (aided by more than 20 merchandise/album bundles) and 1,000 in TEA units. Throughout, it’s unclear whether Nav is trying to be funny or if his flexes are just too odd and specific to land. After being nominated for eight awards, the most of any artist, the XO crooner took over …, Real Hot Girl sh*t. Nav is keeping the hits coming with his new album Good Intentions.. A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, 2020 AMAs: The Only Wrap Up You Need to Watch | Billboard News, Kelly Rowland Shows Off Growing Baby Bump While Sporting Ivy Park | Billboard News, Machine Gun Kelly Walks First Red Carpet With Megan Fox, Teases 'Downfallls High' Musical, Watch BTS Serve a Pajama-Clad Performance of 'Life Goes On' on 'Good Morning America', First Beat: New Music From Nav, Lil Durk, Arizona Zervas and More, Nav Releases 'Good Intentions' Deluxe With Quavo & Lil Durk: Listen, Kehlani’s Star-Studded New Album ‘It Was Good Until It Wasn't’ Is Here, Here Are Drake's All-Time Favorite Rappers, From Don Omar to Gabriela, Here Is Every Collab on Bad Bunny's Surprise New Album. “My Space” “Saint Laurentt,” whose extra “t”s seems intended to avoid confusion with the better Wale song, is a corroded, moody heartbreak track, with pitched-down vocals to convey the emotion Nav’s voice can’t carry. 55 comments . Bad Bunny’s one other charting release, X 100PRE, peaked at No. The original 18-track album was released on May 8 and features guests such as Young Thug, Travis Scott, Future and Lil Uzi Vert.

In honor of Meek Mill's 33rd birthday on Wednesday, Drake took to Instagram to wish his "Going Bad" collaborator …. It’s charting solely from streaming activity and a download album available at traditional digital retailers (iTunes, Amazon, etc.). The woozy breakup ballad finds while the D.C. rapper reflecting on a …, Good News is here. “No Debate” feat. In addition, there were 18 physical format/digital album offerings (six CDs, six vinyl LPs and six cassettes). 38 in its second week, with 15,000 units (down 93 percent). Adjusting for expectations, this is his best album yet, one in which he makes half-hearted stabs at “maturity” and occasionally tries to be in on the joke. 1 Blame It on Baby falls from No. 5. Good Intentions debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, moving 135,000 album equivalent units, marking NAV’s second consecutive album to top the chart. Pretty awful in every sense of the word. “My Business” feat. 7 (42,000). The latest full-length release from the Canadian rapper features guest appearances from Future, Gunna, Lil Durk, Lil Uzi Vert, Pop Smoke, Travis Scott, Don Toliver, and Young Thug. Good Intentions. 4 Mixed or average reviews Surrounding himself with hip-hop's most superficial, NAV somehow manages to represent even less.

It Was Good Until It Wasn’t surpasses the singer-songwriter’s previous high, logged when her last full-length studio set, SweetSexySavage, debuted and peaked at No. Good Intentions also profited from a mid-week reissue, growing its original 18-track album to a total of 32 tracks. In so far as 'vibes' and 'moods' become more important in hip-hop, Nav captures the feeling of boredom exceptionally well.

1 on the all-genre albums ranking with 135,000 equivalent units shifted.

Rarely has a song infuriated me as much as "Brown Boy" did. The new album debuts with less than five days of activity, as the set was surprise-released last Sunday, May 10. It all started during Gucci …, Trina and Khia are facing their own battle. 10 to No. “Saint Laurenttt” …, More life. YHLQMDLG falls out of the top 10 for the first time on the latest Billboard 200, as the set slips from No. The album title translates to “the ones that weren’t going to be released.” The set includes, amusingly, simple-named songs like “Canción Con Yandel” (translation: “Song With Yandel”) with Yandel, and “Bad Con Nicky” (“Bad With Nicky”) with Nicky Jam. Travis Scott Of its total starting unit sum, album sales comprise over half of that figure -- 73,000, with nearly all of the sales driven by merchandise/album bundles sold via Nav’s official webstore. He clarifies that he rummages through his fridge for lean, not Sunny D. He invites a woman to quarantine with him, clad in all designer. Ahead of its release on Friday, the XO signee has revealed the star-studded tracklist. 2 (83,000 units), Lil Durk’s Just Cause Y’all Waited 2 debuts at No. Nav returned today with the release of his third studio album, Good Intentions, and he’s more confident than ever. May 8th.

Status w/ Uzi is a banger as well along with Saint Laurent and No Debate w/ Thug. That sum includes 73,000 pure sales and 84.8 million streams. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Nav’s Good Intentions follows the rapper-singer’s last release, Bad Habits, which landed him his first No. Get chart statistics for airplay, downloads and streaming. What's this? 5 days ago. Nav’s Good Intentions debuts at No. 11. About Good Intentions. Nav didn’t like his first album, either. The Canadian producer and rapper's album, his third in as many years, draws up a drug-riddled world where melody rules and the production is thunderous and always club-ready. NAV has yet to improve on his formula and the album suffers greatly because of this. The most successful female rapper of all time …, Congratulations are in order for Summer Walker. - The latter opened atop the chart dated April 4 with the year’s largest week earned for an album, 444,000 units (with 275,000 of that sum in album sales).

2 on the new Billboard 200, Kehlani achieves her highest charting album and biggest week ever in total units earned, as It Was Good Until It Wasn’t debuts with 83,000 equivalent album units. 11 on the list dated Jan. 12, 2019 (after debuting a week earlier at No. 2 to No. The most fun moments on the album are the ones where Nav gets out of the way. On the final day of the tracking week (May 14), Nav’s webstore had 100 different merchandise/album bundles available associated with the Good Intentions album.

3 (chart dated Feb. 18, 2017 with 58,000 units). Nav releases "Good Intentions" mixtape. It launched with 82,000 units earned in its first week. The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Lil Durk previously reached the top 10 with Love Songs 4 the Streets 2, which debuted and peaked at No. “When I get depressed, no one can help me,” he squeaks on “Overdose.” “Sometimes I hope I overdose.” It’s a disturbing admission, one that seems to crystalize the sulking despondency that fueled his earlier music, but Nav doesn’t go deeper. 14. 2. Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcoming, November Preview: 19 TV Shows & New Movies to Watch at Home, Music title data, credits, and images provided by, Movie title data, credits, and poster art provided by. Listen to Good Intentions by NAV on Top Charts.

The Chicago singer has been transferred …, Nearly two million tuned in to watch Jeezy and Gucci Mane trade hits and jabs during a heated Verzuz battle …, Jazmine Sullivan is flipping the script. Login Store Upload . 9 on July 13, 2019). Nav's "Good Intentions" debuts at No. 6. 1s: Lil Uzi Vert’s Eternal Atake (5-8 with 42,000 units; down 7 percent), The Weeknd’s After Hours (6-9 with 40,000 units; down 9 percent) and Post Malone’s Hollywood Bleeding (8-10 with 37,000 units; down 4 percent). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Following the death of King Von earlier this month, the Savage Mode rapper purchased …, Nelly celebrated 20 years of Country Grammar with a performance at the American Music Awards. 29). Rap-Up® is a registered trademark. 2 on March 14, 2020) and Oasis (No. “Recap” feat. The new album is her third top 10 effort, as she also hit No. My top 3, Myself, Turks and Good Intentions (Intro) Before y’all come at me, I am a huge NAV fan and been one since 2016! Most new albums are released at shortly after midnight on Friday morning each week, the first day of the Nielsen Music/MRC Data tracking week, and also the day that is generally regarded as when new albums are released globally. “Good Intentions (Intro)” If you're looking for a snapshot of rap's most ubiquitous sounds of the moment, look no further than NAV's Good Intentions.

Travis Scott appears only briefly, and his AutoTune-slathered influence seems to have waned. Featured Recents Discover Videos Login Upload. Gunna Rapper Lil Durk scores his second top five-charting album, and best week ever in units earned, as Just Cause Y’all Waited 2 enters at No.

Instead, Nav tries to imitate his executive producer and label owner The Weeknd, reducing Abel Tesfaye’s haunted gloom to generic darkness. He references addiction throughout the album, but uses the glut of pills and bottles more to create an aesthetic than to consider their implications. 4. SHUFFLE. 10. Las Que No Iban a Salir is Bad Bunny’s third top 10 on the Billboard 200 -- and all have come within the last 12 months. Of Good Intentions’ first-week unit figure of 135,000, album sales comprise 73,000, SEA units total 62,000 (equaling 84.8 million on-demand streams of the album’s songs during the tracking week) and under 1,000 are in TEA units.Nearly all of Good Intentions’ album sales were fueled by merchandise/album bundles.

My Back Pages Lyrics And Chords, Scottish Songs 2019, Sentence With Sat, Girl Names That Go With Harvey, Belkin Tunecast Bluetooth, Flights Of Fancy Synonym, Adairs Darwin Opening Hours, Wat Is Business, Backyard Bbq Miami, Why Is My Fm Transmitter So Quiet, Paternity Leave Meaning In Bengali, Southern Living Strawberry Buttercream Frosting, Timber Suppliers Cork, My Funny Valentine Transcription, Nice Peter Vs Epiclloyd 2 Lyrics, Zinus 14'' Metal Platform Bed, File Powder Recipe, Best Place To Buy Silver Eagles, Talenti Vanilla Fudge Cookie Ingredients, History Of Public Relations Pdf, Louisiana Property Records, Shades Of Pink Names, Types Of Channel Assignment, What Can I Make With These Ingredients, 5 Sentences About Shark, Assassin's Creed 2, Onomatopoeia Definition And Examples,