As I’ve written before, I value packs that save modding time and let us get back to gaming. The more bright color palette mixed with a slightly more upbeat lighting makes the game that much more digestible and not "grim" for the sake of being "gritty.". Among this mod’s best features are the damageable parts, and the fact that you don’t need a high-end gaming rig to handle it (unlike some of our more hardcore entries).

This one’s converted from a previous GTA: Vice City mod by creator Dragon King. Most of the best San Andreas car mods feature hi-poly models that most low-end PCs won’t handle, despite the game’s relatively basic engine. If you’re on the market for new wheels to improve your GTA IV experience, take a look at these amazing custom cars gathered from all across the web. It features a bad-ass exposed engine and very well-done dirt mapping – a must for this off-road beast. To honor our Russian brothers and sisters, I’ve decided to include the most Russian car I could find. But you can also change them to whatever you want. The result is a stylish car unlike any other cruisn’ the streets of Liberty City. There are hundreds of mods online offering to add this top-tier supercar of the 2010s to the streets of Liberty City. GTA 4 has seen its fair share of ridiculous and creative mods, and these are some of our picks for the best ones. It’s often the case that, like putting 2 + 2 together, two really cool things can combine to reach a new level of awesomeness. And how about this for a blast from GTA past? I mean, why would you drive a Bugatti Veyron through NYC?

This Aventador is set to replace the Infernus. Email: chris@shinymedia.com. For your convenience, we have made sure that all the mods downloadable from our website are put into play automatically. Brilliant. Killatomate went one-by-one through all of the 170 default vehicles in the game, and tweaked their handling for a much more realistic and just plain fun experience. Still, considering how much effort we’re putting into updating our cars, there’s no reason to skip over a custom speedometer. However, a game could always use a touch-up after technology has moved way past than at the time of the game's release.

Modding has always been a huge part of PC gaming, and perhaps no other game series other than GTA has witnessed a more active modding community. This elegant and aerodynamic model was ripped from CSR2 and converted to San Andreas by Milcin7, who went as far as to give it working lights and custom handling. It features almost 200 HQ vehicles that’ll make the traffic in Liberty City look almost out-of-place without a slight graphical improvement for the surrounding urban sprawl. Still, this mod provides a high degree of customization – from colors to the type of spoiler on the trunk.

Fun content on everything pop culture. This model was converted from Full Drive 2 by creator Stiopa, bringing the H2’s authoritative aura to Liberty City. Just be ready to roll downhill a lot if you’re planning to leave the asphalt and explore Liberty City’s frontiers. Given his background in the military and a life in crime, Niko is a certified badass and is allowed to dual-wield weapons. Now you can take part in it without leaving the comfort of Liberty City. If the gun's name sounds odd, you should see what it does to your enemies. Modder Ghost outfitted this car with custom working lights, and all parts of the vehicle will get realistic damage when appropriate. Modding a Grand Theft Auto game alaways has some custom vehicles at some point. GTA4 on PC still has a thriving community even today thanks to the fans hacking the code about and creating entirely new vehicles, maps and activities. Who needs Forza now? If that doesn't sound like a fun time, then what does? Impressive. This model was copied from Need for Speed: Rivals by creator Big Bear, and just like in that game, it will look amazing in almost any color. The following car pack was made by one of those Russian users who are just as serious about cars as they are about their favorite games like GTA4. The Shark-O-Matic adds a tonne of flair and ridiculousness to a somewhat grounded and gritty game that is GTA IV. The map mods are some of the most impressive – like this one which has recreates an entire racing track in the GTA4 engine. Among my favorite additions have to be the new law enforcement cars, including a Ford Crown Victoria for the FBI. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. GTA5 is due to finally hit the PC on March 24th – and it is exciting not just because it will have even fancier graphics than what we’ve seen on the PS4 and Xbox One, but because of the potential for mods. A great option if you’re playing on a humbler computer is the Essential Car Pack by creator Jotov24.

This Starbucks mod is much tamer than San Andreas’s “Hot Coffee”…. There’s even a FedEx truck in there, along with the most realistic-looking ambulances I’ve seen so far. This model for GTA IV doesn’t actually feature a ten-position rear wing.

Still, few offer the level of detail and polygon count as this model from Forza Motorsport 4 – ported to GTA IV by modder Alex189. The perfectly-placed blue highlights on a pearl-white body do wonders to give this car an almost ethereal look. If all that doesn’t convince you, then try this out just for the fully-functional military jet.

The original model was ported from NFS: Shift 2 to GTA IV by modder Imtaj, who also gave the vehicle custom handling, realistic damage, and fully working lights/doors. 25 Best Car Mods For GTA 4 (All Free) BY Nelson Chitty This post may contain affiliate links. The Avengers’ base has been recreated in full – and you can even change your character to Iron Man and fly about too. We wish much fun on this site and we hope that you enjoy the world of GTA Modding. Nelson Chitty is a Venezuelan expat living in Argentina. There’s no reason to play without this mod – ever. Formula 1 has been one of the most exciting sports to watch for decades. In the case of cars for GTA IV, I can’t find a better recommendation than the eleventh edition of Taltigolt’s Ultimate Vehicle Pack. To honor this unusual situation, we’re starting the ranking with a Delorean from Back to the Future. Although by no means a unique mod, it is one of the most well-made mods for GTA IV. Tweets to start appearing in Google search results again, Black Friday shoppers happy to queue online for hours, Autonomous delivery robot Kar-Go hits the road, Gaming employment grows 20% during pandemic, Virgin Media launches voice-controlled Virgin TV 360, Top Three Shopping Apps Hit 24m downloads in September. If you’re anything like me, you grew up playing the hell out of Need for Speed. You could easily recolor this beast, but the real Camaro Synergy Edition is precisely this shade of green. The Lada 2109 replaces the vanilla Blista car, so you’ll see it all over Liberty City as well. The variety is nothing to scoff at, either. Back when GTA IV first came out, the Hummer H2 was notorious as a luxurious vehicle people would use to flaunt their money around. A quick google search will show a lot. Feeling the wind on my face and enjoying the passerby population’s envious looks… I guess GTA4 is just as good, yeah? You can turn Liberty City into Gotham City with this Batman Tumbler mod. GTA IV is not a bad-looking game by any means, and a lot of it still holds up pretty well, nearly 12 years since its release. Buggy-type vehicles have been among my favorites ever since I saw one at the beach for the first time. (, 30 Best GTA 5 Car Mods You Should Download (All Free), GTA III Car Mods: Ranking The 25 Best Custom Rides, 20 Best GTA: Vice City Car Mods For Custom Wheels, 30 Best GTA San Andreas Mods Of All Time (All Free), 30 Best GTA: Vice City Mods To Download (All Free), 15 Best GTA Vice City Weapons Mods (All Free), Sims 4 Wavy Hair CC & Mods (All Free To Download), Sims 4: Best Toddler Mods & CC Packs Worth Downloading, The Sims 4: Best Custom Teeth Mods & CC Packs. Believe me, it happens more often than you think. Taking down an entire building full of enemies while dual-wielding two handguns never gets old, and this mod lets players channel their inner-John Wick in GTA IV. Video games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, toys, comics, and so much more. c/o Goggleblog Ltd, PO BOX 72869, London, UK

Its name means “hurricane” in Spanish, and that’s exactly what it’d feel like to have the Gallardo’s successor drive by you at high speeds. So how about taking a Lamborghini Aventador?

And as most of our entries, this mod features working lights, doors, and everything you’d expect from a high-end custom vehicle. GTA 4 has seen its fair share of ridiculous and creative mods, and these are some of our picks for the best ones. Here’s our pick of the best. It’s pretty basic, but conforms with the original game’s layout.

A 13 year old kid managed to turn GTA2’s simple 2D city into a full 3D map.

Sure, GTA IV has a tonne of crazy weapons of all shapes and sizes, but none can ever come close to the Shark-O-Matic gun. And finally, well, you can’t beat Stark Tower can you? This convertible 50th Anniversary edition is the one I’d like to drive around town myself, if I could. The Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo was a special race-oriented edition with an even more aerodynamic model, improved brake cooling, and ten positions for the rear wing. If you haven’t realized yet, I love Lamborghini supercars. And their involvement is about the only way to improve the absolute masterpiece that is the Lamborghini Huracán. One of the most impressive aspects of the GTA franchise, apart from the games themselves, has always been the modding community. Perhaps in a bid to be more realistic, Rockstar decided to take away dual-wielding in GTA IV, but this mod brings it right back in. He’s a writer and translator passionate about history and foreign cultures. So I’d suggest leaving it like that for authenticity’s sake. The UI has been given a Watch Dogs-style makeover too.

Thanks to Team Extreme, who ported this from CSR2, you can choose to be the one doing the driving – at least within Liberty City. We're currently providing more than 80,000 modifications for the Grand Theft Auto series. The modding community has long been fascinated with bringing superheroes to the GTA games, and Spider-Man has seen several mods for many different games. Whenever you’re scouring the web for GTA mods, especially the older ones, you’re bound to run into many Russian users and modders. This post may contain affiliate links.

This is partly due to aesthetics, and partly for aerodynamic reasons. Luckily, it’ll cost you precisely zero dollars to get it as a mod for GTA IV. Modders Alex189 and KaLaC bring us this bright green Synergy Edition Camaro, which merges the modern Camaro look we’ve come to love, with a first-generation Camaro design. The LCPD First Response mod is one of the most popular mods in the GTA modding community.

The only major drawback to installing this car is that it doesn’t actually travel through time. Creator Oinkoink offers us this nifty mod, featuring several different speedometer designs.

You can use any trainer to give yourself a simple speedometer in GTA IV. The Nissan Skyline R34 was one of the first cars to bring the performance “tuning” culture from Japan to the Western world. A white body with red highlights is ideal for the flamboyant gangster. Complete with the ability to make arrests, the LCPD First Response is as immersive as it gets in GTA IV. The default design with a black carbon fiber body and red highlights is especially representative of the 16.4 Super Sport, but you can recolor as needed to fit your tastes. These mods look to make significant changes to the game code, resulting in a vastly different game experience than usual. Astonishing.

Easy Greek Recipes For School, La Ronge Fishing Report, Kc Gravity Pro 6 F150, Pearson Ap Calculus Textbook, Words With Ven, Don't Fall Asleep At The Helm Lyrics, Distributed Systems: Concepts And Design Chapter 1 Ppt, Couples Retreat Edmonton, Slab Creek Reservoir Water Level, Age Declaration Form For Voter Id, Aristotle And Dante Discover The Secrets Of The Universe Kiss, Certified Technical Analysis, Dorel Home Products Reviews, Bloodborne Orchestra Tour, South Korea Natural Disasters 2019, Going Home Bagpipes History, Blade Hq Spyderco, Mystic Montana Sky, How To Make Batter For Chicken, Sumo Deadlift Program, 2020 In Different Fonts, Zoe Ball Breakfast Show Time, Lemon Bars Easy, Leadership Lessons Of Jesus Pdf, Boring Sponge Scientific Name, Stuff Fibre Voucher Code, History Of Seven Hills, Mini Keg Ireland, Rat Sentence For Kindergarten, Appropriate Forms Of Words, Creative Office Space, Accident On 99 Tulare, Ca Today, Ac Origins Afterlife Locations, How To Draw Eyes Cartoon,