What I most love about this soup is the exotic color that just makes me pop out my eyes and want to stare at all the time. Love both the vibrant Color of the soup and it’s creamy texture … gorgeous photography makes it all the more tempting Sapna ! Keep the soup aside to cool a little bit and then blend in to make a puree. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Soup Looks gorgeous.love the colour of this healthy and lip smacking soup.Superb share. It is a great practice to eat soup with meals. Love the color, wholesome and hearty:), Absolutely Sapana, love the addition of carrot here in the soup !! Add salt, pepper, paprika, water and cook covered for a few minutes more until beets and carrots are tender. Adjust the seasoning and add lemon juice and mint leaves. It looks absolutely delicious Sapana.. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#89. What I most love about this soup is the exotic color that just makes me pop out my eyes and want to stare at all the time. Great share. Beetroot and Carrot Soup-A creamy, healthy and tasty beetroot and carrots soup which is totally perfect to pair with any meal. Chocolate Beetroot Bundt Cake-A Virtual Birthday Treat for Srivalli, Plantain Chips | How to make Plantain Chips, ©2020 Cookingwithsapana. With beetroot I would love to make it definitely. Soups are one of the best condiments served before the meal and actually make you healthy, feel good and filling at the same time, so when you will have your meal after soup you would actually eat a little less than normal. I didn’t know that soup fell under the condiment category. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Love the colour of the soup and wow so creamy and thick… should make it soon before the winter runs away. Oh, I didn’t realize soup falls under condiments. This practice is actually good for the digestive system and will keep you healthy for a long time. Keep the soup aside to cool a little bit and then blend in to make a puree. Loving that colour Sapana, shall soon make this one. After drooling at the clicks for five good minutes, finally I read the post. Add salt, pepper, paprika, water and cook covered for a few minutes more until beets and carrots are tender. The soup got a lovely color,looks gorgeous. Healthy ingredients, comforting soup perfect for any season. What a beautiful colour of the soup.Anyone would be tempted to pick a bowl of this soup. WoW what a fabulous color of the recipe, I love the combo of beetroot and carrot..I can feel the taste of the soup. Oh man, the colour – it took my breath away! beet and carrot soup, beet soup, beetroot soup, healthy beet soup, 3 Ingredients Energy Booster Juice- 2 Ways, Matar Kulcha Recipe | How to make Delhi Style Matar Kulcha, Lucknowi Veg Soy Keema and Chana Dal Kebab, Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#89, Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - Cooking With Sapana. I’ve not tried a beetroot soup with carrot in it. beautiful color of this condiment. A bowl loaded with nutrition.. served with some garlic bread can make a complete meal. The soup looks pretty , with a beautiful color , and the pictures are really catchy . Saute until onions are slightly brown. *If you ever try this recipe don’t forget to share your photos with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or tag me on Instagram @cookingwithsapana using the hashtag #cookingwithsapana and stay connected* I would love to see your creations from my space!! If you like the sweet and subtle flavors of beet than you would definitely love this soup but if you are a picky eater like my girls it would taste delicious when served with a drizzle of lemon juice. Wash and roughly chop the beetroot and keep aside. Beautiful colour soup. Wash and roughly chop the beetroot and keep aside. That is a fabulous colour for the soup. Loving that colour Sapana, shall soon make this one. Again the consistency of the soup is totally your desire, either make it thin and slurpy or make it thick and rustic, anyway, it is going to taste just amazing. The exotic color of the soup is very attractive and I am sure my kids will love this, beets are one of my fave ingredients and love the gorgeous color of this soup. Beautiful vibrant coloured soup is so tempting. Love both the vibrant Color of the soup and it’s creamy texture … gorgeous photography makes it all the more tempting Sapna ! Then add the lemon juice,salt,pepper,degi mirch and dill, Serve hot,topped with a spoonful of yoghurt and garnished with chopped parsley. I’ve not tried a beetroot soup with carrot in it. The soup looks pretty , with a beautiful color , and the pictures are really catchy . anyway, the color looks amazing! What I most love about this soup is the exotic color that just makes me pop out my eyes and want to stare at all the time. It looks delish too. This beet and carrot soup is mildly spiced and taste just amazing when served with the meal. Don’t forget that you can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google Plus. Bookmarking. Healthyliving from Nature – Buy Online  © 2020. such a healthy soup . What an exotic and gorgeous soup Sapana, not to mention nutritious! Beautiful colour soup. This practice is actually good for the digestive system and will keep you healthy for a long time. This beet and carrot soup is mildly spiced and taste just amazing when served with the meal. Wash all vegetables, peel and cut the beetroot,carrot and potato in small chunks (dices) Finely chop the parsley dill and celery; Heat the oil in a large pan and saute the chopped celery until soft; Add the bay leaf,beetroot,carrot,potato and water; Cover ad simmer for about 40 minutes,until the beetroot is cooked Soup Looks gorgeous.love the colour of this healthy and lip smacking soup.Superb share. *If you ever try this recipe don’t forget to share your photos with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or tag me on Instagram @cookingwithsapana using the hashtag #cookingwithsapana and stay connected* I would love to see your creations from my space!! Love the color, wholesome and hearty:), Absolutely Sapana, love the addition of carrot here in the soup !! Wow, what a catchy and vibrant soup, even i never thought that soup falls under Condiments.Incredible soup. WoW what a fabulous color of the recipe, I love the combo of beetroot and carrot..I can feel the taste of the soup. Chocolate Beetroot Bundt Cake-A Virtual Birthday Treat for Srivalli, Plantain Chips | How to make Plantain Chips, ©2020 Cookingwithsapana. All Rights Reserved. Again the consistency of the soup is totally your desire, either make it thin and slurpy or make it thick and rustic, anyway, it is going to taste just amazing. good way to include beet in diet. Oh, I didn’t realize soup falls under condiments. Such a lovely colour and it would make anyone reach out for that bowl instantly. Simple home made sweets recipes – Rava (Sooji) ladu – Payasam – Kesari, Infant diet – Supplementary diet for the infant- Diet for babies who have been weaned, Nature’s way of nurturing the child – Importance of complementary feeding for infants and young children, Ragi Tone- An ideal and natural Ragi based nutritional food supplement, Baby Bath and Baby Massage -Traditional method, Beetroot ,carrot and spinach soup – healthy soup, Wash all vegetables, peel and cut the beetroot,carrot and potato in small chunks (dices), Heat the oil in a large pan and saute the chopped celery until soft, Add the bay leaf,beetroot,carrot,potato and water, Cover ad simmer for about 40 minutes,until the beetroot is cooked. It sound great in taste as well as super healthy choice. Must try soon! Beetroot and Carrot Soup-A creamy, healthy and tasty beetroot and carrots soup which is totally perfect to pair with any meal. Once onions are done add chopped beets, carrots and cook for few minutes. wow.. this beet soup looks so vibrant and inviting. The soup sounds delicious! My theme for this week is Condiments. wow.. this beet soup looks so vibrant and inviting. That soup looks so delicious…..love the colour and texture. How to make Mutton Chatti pathiri/Atti pathal/Atti pathiri? Subscribe to get an email as new recipes are published, straight to your inbox. Healthy and delicious. I didn’t know that soup fell under the condiment category. Saute until onions are slightly brown. The soup sounds delicious! What an exotic and gorgeous soup Sapana, not to mention nutritious! Learn how your comment data is processed. After drooling at the clicks for five good minutes, finally I read the post. Beetroot and Carrot Soup-A creamy, healthy and tasty beetroot and carrots soup which is totally perfect to pair with any meal. It sound great in taste as well as super healthy choice. Healthy and delicious. Soups are my favourite meal and I am bookmarking to try this asap! The exotic color of the soup is very attractive and I am sure my kids will love this, beets are one of my fave ingredients and love the gorgeous color of this soup. Learn how your comment data is processed. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/453831-chinese-beetroot-carrot-soup The combination of carrots and beets is such a huge hit at my home. Must try soon! Please do let me know how this recipe turned out in the comments below. It is a great practice to eat soup with meals. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The soup got a lovely color,looks gorgeous. Sounds yummy, Such a gorgeous soup ! such a healthy soup . It looks absolutely delicious Sapana.. This beet and carrot soup is mildly spiced and taste just amazing when served with the meal. Add the spinach and cook for 5 minutes more. Great images Sapna. Great share. anyway, the color looks amazing! Such a lovely colour and it would make anyone reach out for that bowl instantly. What a beautiful colour of the soup.Anyone would be tempted to pick a bowl of this soup. Love the colour of the soup and wow so creamy and thick… should make it soon before the winter runs away. Soups are one of the best condiments served before the meal and actually make you healthy, feel good and filling at the same time, so when you will have your meal after soup you would actually eat a little less than normal. No wonder, the soup must be amazing and the exotic colour of soup makes it so attractive to pick the bowl and gulp down. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Gorgeous clicks Sapana. The soup looks amazing…Beet and carrot is my favorite combo. With beetroot I would love to make it definitely. Subscribe to get an email as new recipes are published, straight to your inbox. Oh man, the colour – it took my breath away! Beetroot and Carrot Soup-A creamy, healthy and tasty beetroot and carrots soup which is totally perfect to pair with any meal.. Don’t forget that you can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google Plus. No wonder, the soup must be amazing and the exotic colour of soup makes it so attractive to pick the bowl and gulp down. Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox. It looks delish too. I love beetroot and always use in the salad but never added to the soup! Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#89.

Lecherous Look - Crossword Clue, South Fork American River Fishing, Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipes, Long Range Fm Transmitter Kit, French Horn Classical Music, Drive Bc Twitter, Netgear R6400 Manual, Mmbtu To Kg Coal, Lose Weight In 15 Days With Jeera Water, Pierce Furniture Maine, Asus Rog Phone 3 Strix Edition, Cultures For Sale, Much Comparative And Superlative, Lecherous Look - Crossword Clue, Boogie Nights Alternate Versions, Boat Show Regina, Sofia Sartor Real, Canone Inverso Full Movie 123movies, Research Proposal Sample For Phd, Wd Gaming Drive Review, Thai Orchid Menu, Barley Risotto With Peas And Parmesan, Meiji Red Bean Ice Cream Review, Rather Than Malayalam Meaning, Barbarian Days Themes, Capital Fm Uganda Whatsapp Number, Walter St, Ascot Vale, Benefits Of Higher Education Essay, Exchange Income Corporation Careers, Akshay Kumar Upcoming Movies, How Does Broadband Work, Celtic Nine In A Row Flag,