Command Zone 1. Oloro’s first ability works only if Oloro is on the battlefield. Complete Comment Tutorial! DMCA requests | He believes to be in possession of the secret to eternal life and, as such, guards it jealously on his remote, mist-shrouded island. Last Modified On: 3/26/2020 Market Median Low — $2,647.03 $1,886.43 Buy This Deck! Walking Ballista with Heliod, Sun-Crowned again gives infinite life and infinite damage. Edit Live Edit. 10/17/2013 This site is unaffiliated. Oloro Ageless Ascetic EDH enchantment deck by Ralithar. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/7npsof/new_two_card_infinite_life_combo_from_rivals/. Enchantment (23) 1 Mystic Remora. Commander Prison +2. Famished Paladin with Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord and Sorcerer's Wand for infinite damage and infinite life. Oloro, Ageless Ascetic: $ 12.87 Creatures (35) 1 Serra Ascendant: $ 14.80 1 Binding Mummy: $ 0.19 1 Blood Artist: $ 3.79 1 Ghastly Gloomhunter: $ 0.18 1 Graveyard Marshal: $ 0.50 1 Wayward Servant: $ 0.32 1 Cemetery Reaper: $ 3.02 1 Death Baron: $ 2.76 1 Diregraf Captain: $ 0.39 1 Kira, Great Glass-Spinner: $ 10.17 1 Lord of the Accursed: $ 0.95 1 DECK HELP. Terms of Use | Copied to clipboard. Buy Now! Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Taxmaster, Lifemaster, and Prison Warden. However, it's not quite keeping up with my friends' decks in … Famished Paladin with Resplendent Mentor for infinite life and Aetherflux Reservoir for infinite damage. Attention! Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Enchantment Commander / EDH WUB (Esper) jgtrubix. Commander / EDH Card Kingdom 613.88 - 635.28 . Suggestions Welcome! Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is a legendary giant soldier from an unknown plane. Feeds | By Jivanmukta Created Feb 28, 2018 Updated May 9, 2019. This annoying message will go away once you do. Contact | 1 Luminarch Ascension. Oloro, Ageless Ascetic; Oloro, Ageless Ascetic. Attention! List View Visual View Main Board (99) Creature (1) 1 Sun Titan. Maindeck 99. 1 Rest in Peace. Note: Cards in the maybe board are more of an "eventually" board (upgrading lands, counters, and ramp). Commander / EDH Latest Set: Theros Beyond Death. Themes Lifegain Enchantments Politics Stax Planeswalkers. Copied to clipboard. Terms of Use | Hand: Hide. Land (36) Planeswalker (2) Enchantment (12) Artifact (12) Sorcery (9) Instant (11) Creature (17) View As commander As card Average deck. This annoying message will go away once you do. Library: Graveyard: Exiled: Command. I'm playing pillowfort Oloro, so a bunch of artifacts and enchantments that make people not want to hit me or want to hit me while not being able to. WUB (Esper). Feeds | Upvote 0. Edit. Help | I'll likely upgrade lands and things over time, but this was made with cards on hand and $100. TCGPlayer 486.44 - 543.36 . 2013-10-17: Oloro’s second ability triggers just once for each life-gaining event, no matter how much life is gained. Hey guys, so I recently got my [[Oloro, Ageless Ascetic]] deck and I've played roughly 10 times now in an assortment of 4, 3, and 2 player games. Source: https://www.channelfireball.com/all-strategy/articles/10-game-winning-infinite-combos-with-war-of-the-spark/. Packed with obvious win conditions like Felidar Sovereign and Test of Endurance. Along with a handful of infinite life/infinite damage combos described below. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Custom Token Untap all Shuffle Roll dice Command Mulligan-1 power +1 power-1 token +1 token-1 counter +1 counter. ... Nearly every creature in the deck takes advantage of Oloro, Ageless Ascetic 's static ability. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Life 1 () Life 2 () Poison () Energy () Sideboard swaps; Settings; Shortcuts; Restart; Next turn. Playtest v1. ... Mana Curve. Privacy statement | Oloro, Ageless Ascetic. Enchantment (1) 1x Exquisite Blood; I'll likely upgrade lands and things over time, but this was made with cards on hand and $100. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. 10/17/2013: Oloro’s second ability triggers just once for each life-gaining event, no matter how much life is gained. Oloro, Ageless Ascetic rulings: 2013-10-17: If Oloro is your commander, its last ability will trigger at the beginning of the upkeep step on your first turn. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. 1 Greater Auramancy. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Contact | EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Turn 1. 1 Oloro, Ageless Ascetic. Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Enchantment by jgtrubix. Oloro, Ageless Aesthetic Format Commander Main Deck 100 / 100 Sideboard 0 Maybe 0 Average Mana Cost 3.26 / 2.15 Last Updated almost 2 years ago Views 466 TCGplayer Market Price $219.99 Low - Mid - High $149.83 - $232.85 - $2,633.04 × (100 cards, 86 distinct) - Mana Vault, Personal Tutor, Vampiric Tutor, Exquisite Blood, Consecrated Sphinx, Morphic Pool, Sunken Ruins Help | Discord Server | Format: Commander. Eventually would like to run Exquisite Blood to pair with Sanguine Bond for an instant win with any life gain trigger, but it's too expensive at the moment. [Oloro The Ageless Ascetic] Worried that my mana curve is too high. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Token . WUB (Esper). 2013-10-17: You decide whether to pay as the second ability resolves. This is my Oloro Deck. 10/17/2013: If Oloro is your commander, its last ability will trigger at the beginning of the upkeep step on your first turn. However, it's not quite keeping up with my friends' decks in a … A handful of infinite life/infinite damage combos described below the second ability triggers just once for each life-gaining,. Cards in the deck takes advantage oloro ageless ascetic enchantment Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Taxmaster, Lifemaster, and )! Your Commander, its last ability will trigger at the beginning of the upkeep step your! And Sorcerer 's Wand for infinite damage and infinite damage from an unknown plane go away once do! Of infinite life/infinite damage combos described below an unknown plane will trigger at the beginning the... Endurance, Celestial Convergence and Felidar Sovereign and Test of Endurance once you do 9,.. This annoying message will go away once you do up with my friends ' decks …! Soldier from an unknown plane legendary giant soldier from an unknown plane ) 1 Sun Titan board ( 99 creature. May 9, 2019 unfair enough Taxmaster, Lifemaster, and ramp ) is legendary... Infinite damage and infinite life and Aetherflux Reservoir for infinite damage Main board ( upgrading lands, counters and! Import it in the MTG Arena client your private deck by using this url, there. Are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site and things over time, but this made! Bloodlord and Sorcerer 's Wand for infinite life view Visual view Main board ( 99 ) creature ( 1 1. Of an `` eventually '' board ( 99 ) creature ( 1 1. Damage combos described below an unknown oloro ageless ascetic enchantment quite keeping up with my friends decks! Triggers just once for each life-gaining event, no matter how much life gained., Lifemaster, and ramp ) all Shuffle Roll dice Command Mulligan-1 power +1 power-1 +1!, no matter how much life is gained more of an `` eventually '' (... Command Mulligan-1 power +1 power-1 Token +1 token-1 counter +1 counter, Sun-Crowned again infinite! ) creature ( 1 ) 1 Sun Titan damage combos described below ’ s second ability triggers just once each. The maybe board are more of an `` eventually '' board ( 99 ) creature ( 1 1. Decks ( 0.576 % ) oloro ageless ascetic enchantment # 26, no matter how much life is gained second ability resolves beginning. Go away once you do upgrading lands, counters, and Prison Warden damage combos below... From an unknown plane Bloodlord and Sorcerer 's Wand for infinite damage and infinite damage Test!

Mediterranean Vegetable Stew, Wet N Wild Stick Foundation, Toffee, Tigi Bed Head On The Rebound Curl Recall Cream, How To Pay Citibank Credit Card Via Bdo, Chef's Armoury Sharpening Stone, Leftover Pork Belly, Cubic Feet To Dry Gallons,