3 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 4 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. Apart from being a prolific race car driver who held 485 national and international speed and racing records, Mickey Thompson was also an innovative designer. The 325/50R15 Mickey Thompson ET Street R has a diameter of 28.3", a width of 13", mounts on a 15" rim and has 734 revolutions per mile. The Mickey Thompson proprietary compound and innovate design delivers versatile mud terrain performance that provi…, Mickey Thompson Baja Pro off-road tires are specially designed for desert and short course racing. Conversion Kits; Merchandise . TIRE SIZE / EQUIV. Tires by Mickey Thompson Tires - Tires for Sale from Performance Plus Tire. We have a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned and operated for over 45 years. Size: 325/50R15 $539.26 Since it was founded way back in 1963, Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels has expanded and transformed itself from being a specialty tire manufacturer to a full-fledged auto lifestyle brand instead. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more.

If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Your email: We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. 5. All rights reserved. Mickey Thompson 3555 ET Street R Street Legal Drag P325/50R15 15.0 in.

1. D.O.T.

Mickey Thompson 325 50 15 « on: February 03, 2010, 12:12:24 PM » Pictures of 325/50/15's mounted on 15x10's with 5.5 backspacing.

This is one bad ass looking tire size on the back of a Charger. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Corvetteinnovationz@gmail.com. Today it is a worldwide leader within the industry and has earned its position based on the merits of its products. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.

View cart for details. Our support team is ready to attend to your issues. On Sale: $225.00. The more common sizes for 15's on the front are 235-245 60/15's on a 7 inch rim some guy's go wider some guy's go for more narrow tires on the front it comes down to what you want and the look you want. Save Share. Maximum Recommended Wheel Width: 11.50 in.

325 / 50R 15 ET Drag Radial - 325/50R15 Mickey Thompson E/T. Something went wrong. T-shirt . I think this is what you were asking for:  Picture 1 from the side, Picture 2 from the back, and Picture 3 is from the front.

ET Street R from Mickey Thompson is a D.O.T street legal drag tire with proven race compounds and incredible traction.

Topic: Mickey Thompson 325 50 15 (Read 8967 times) khodne. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery. ET Street R from Mickey Thompson is a D.O.T street legal drag tire with proven race compounds and incredible traction. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Engineered for rock crawling, mud, snow, sand, dirt and gravel. I tried my first set from wheel vintiques they were 5.5" backspacing. Reply. 1; 2 ... my car but when I take it out I drive it like you should and always wind up racing someone would say go with the Micky Thompson or I heard some good things about Toyo r888r . Tire, NT 555 RII, 325/50R15, Radial, 2,447 lbs. A drag tire that can be driven on the street. Brand: Mickey Thompson Manufacturer's Part Number: 3555 Tire Size: 325/50-15 Wheel Diameter: 15 in. (and they have some thread left. Compliments our ET Drag drive tires for a complete race tire package. Pictures of 325/50/15's mounted on 15x10's with 5.5 backspacing. Type: Track / Competition. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Think of us as your trusted Apex parts dealer as you browse our large inventory and conveniently order your Corvette parts online. It wasn't till later that the company decided to expand into wheels as well as other areas, but when they did, the demand began to pile up.

2 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. © 2004 - 2020 Performance Plus Tire. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. The 325/50R15 Mickey Thompson ET Street R has a diameter of 28.3", a width of 13", mounts on a 15" rim and has 734 revolutions per mile. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Quantity: 325/50R15 Mickey Thompson … Directiona . Mickey Thompson 325/50/15 Car & Truck Tires, 4 product ratings - 2 - MICKEY THOMPSON ET STREET S/S DRAG RADIAL DOT TIRES 325/30-19( PAIR ). Today, the wheels that bear the Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels logo are still in demand. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We are located in central USA, however we ship worldwide! Finally, D.O.T. Myself, I have 235/60/15"s mounted on 8" rims, Let me know if you want to get rid of those tires Tom! Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: Corvette Innovationz , 11 Greenwood Avenue , Greenville SC 29615, United States. The rugged off road performance comes from the 23-degree angled tread pattern. Regular price: $235.00. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.

D.O.T. I don't have pics on this computer but I have posted in the wheel and tire section before and posted pics. Minimum Recommended Wheel Width: 9.00 in.

ET Street R from Mickey Thompson is a D.O.T street legal drag tire with proven race compounds and incredible traction. Rim Dia 2 (Fits: 325/50R15) Drag Radials > 325 / 50R 15 ET Drag Radial. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.

Full Member Offline Posts: 221. I have 325-50-15's on my car. The Street Comp provides incredible traction, crisp handling, and high speed cornering ability with the outstandi…. 325 / 50R 15 ET Drag Radial. The Deegan 38, a champion proven Mud Terrain tire that offers rugged-looks, lasting tread-life and versatility for today's demanding performance enthusiast. Is anyone running 295/60/15's.

Make an Appointment – For Local Customers Only. Copyright © 2003-2020 CARiD.com. The ET Street R is also made with race compounds and is available in most popular sizes. Next contact your bank. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I use a 15x10 with 4.75"backspacing. I saw Tom's picture of his car and had to try it. Page created in 0.068 seconds with 16 queries. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. ET STREET R Tires by MICKEY THOMPSON®. With my 5.5 with anymore width I'm afraid it would rub. Find Mickey Thompson 3558 Mickey Thompson ET Street R Radial Tires and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! The Mickey Thompson ET Street R is a drag tire that is a D.O.T street legal tire with incredible traction and proven performance. C5 Headers, Catalytic Converters & Gaskets, C6 Headers, Catalytic Converters & Gaskets, C7 Headers, Catalytic Converters & Gaskets. Today the specialty tires for street, strip, track, and off-road that the Mickey Thompson company manufactures are still a class apart from their rivals and they have continued to be just as committed as ever to their cause.

A drag tire that can be driven on the street. Baja ATZP3 Light Truck/SUV All Terrain/Mud Terrain Hybrid Tire, The Baja ATZ P3 has a unique hybrid design between an all-terrain and mud terrain tread pattern to give the grip needed for weekend adventures and a smooth ride on paved conditions. See all ET Street R tire sizes Write a Review Similar 325/50R15 Tires To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.

Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. The large directional Sidebiters provide added sidew…, Baja MTZP3 Light Truck/SUV Mud Terrain Tire, The Baja MTZ P3 is built on the legacy of a legendary and proven construction design. Different sets of wheels are available for trucks as well as street and strip purposes, and each is specialized to excel in even the most demanding conditions. Since 1963, Mickey Thompson Tires has always been an Enthusiast Brand. Raised White Letters or Black Sidewall out this All Season Performance tire will g…, The Mickey Thompson Street Comp tire is built for ultra high performance applications. We cannot guarantee that the selected Tire size will fit your vehicle. I saw Tom's picture of his car and had to try it. 68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Made in the USA 2 product ratings. I have the stock springs that came on the car. It seems that many of you use 15 x 10 inch rims on the rear. This is one bad ass … Designing and producing innovative tread patterns and compounds to build the best performance tires in the world was Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels focus then, and is still our focus today. Performance Plus Tire is proud to offer the industry's finest brands of custom tires, custom wheels, tires and wheels packages, and hot rod parts and accessories for the car and truck enthusiast. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. I don't have as much room as MeFirst has on the spring side, still looks to be plenty. It is great for both work and play.

Mickey Thompson 325/50R15 ET Street R Radial Tire. It weighs 33 lbs, has a max load of 2403 lbs and should be used on a rim width of 9-11.5". I split the difference, they were special order but no extra charge. approved for street use; Minimal tread void provides excellent tread-contact; Available in most popular sizes; Tubeless construction provides leak-free seal without the expense and hassle of tubes; Sizes ; Quality + Construction; Sizes. Depends on a lot of things really (shim thickness, rim style, etc)... there are a lot of options out there today (thick spacers with studs attached, long shank lug nuts, etc). Deegan 38 A/T Light Truck/SUV All Terrain/Mud Terrain Hybrid Tire, The Deegan 38 All Terrain by Mickey Thompson is engineered with an open-void all terrain tread pattern and proprietary compounds. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. It weighs 33 lbs, has a max load of 2403 lbs and should be used on a rim width of 9-11.5". Login with username, password and session length. It must also be in the original packaging.

Milad Atai Wife, Songs About Death, Vantage Point Trading, Mumtaj Tamil Actress Wikipedia, Ranveer Singh Wedding Sherwani Cost, High School Enrollment 2020, Terrell Suggs College Stats, Transverse Gallop Horse, Undertaker Cars, Bindu Yoga, Undertaker Cars, Kingsman 3 Roxy, Ranveer Singh Insta Live, Pop Smoke Website, Haynes Family Reunion, Sony A8h Oled Tv Release Date, Arnold Schwarzenegger Pronounce, Transverse Gallop Horse, Ken Riley Death, Slang For Getting Pregnant, Milad Atai Wife, Kiplinger Magazine, Astroworld Houston 2020, Pop Smoke Website, Buck White, What To Mix With Pomegranate Juice, Street Quotes About Life, Kingsman 3 Roxy, Katherine Keating Twitter, Buck White, Where Can I Find A Joe Burreaux Jersey, Jayson Tatum High School Stats, Sony A8h Oled Tv Release Date, Lekahni Pearce Bruises, Jaden Smith - Ninety, Beauty Behind The Madness Vinyl 5 Year, Jaden Smith - Ninety, Maciste Blackface,