29 And the servants of Absalom did unto Amnon as Absalom had commanded. 6 So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand. Don’t be afraid.

10 Then Amnon said to Tamar, “Bring the food here into my bedroom so I may eat from your hand.” And Tamar took the bread she had prepared and brought it to her brother Amnon in his bedroom.
King James Version Update.
2 And Amnon was so vexed, that he fell sick for his sister Tamar; for she was a virgin; and Amnon thought it hard for him to do anything to her. 27 But Absalom pressed him, that he let Amnon and all the king's sons go with him. 30 And it came to pass, while they were on the way, that news came to David, saying, “Absalom has killed all the king’s sons, and not one of them is left!” 31 So the king arose and (U)tore his garments and (V)lay on the ground, and all his servants stood by with their clothes torn.

Then she took flour and kneaded it, made cakes in his sight, and baked the cakes.

When Amnon is in high(S) spirits from drinking wine and I say to you, ‘Strike Amnon down,’ then kill him. Then all the king’s sons got up, mounted their mules and fled. Do not be afraid. 34 But Absalom fled. (H) Don’t do this wicked thing. 31 Then the king arose, and tare his garments, and lay on the earth; and all his servants stood by with their clothes rent.

And David mourned for his son every day.

Haven’t I given you this order? 33 My lord the king should not be concerned about the report that all the king’s sons are dead. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 18 And she had a garment of divers colours upon her: for with such robes were the king's daughters that were virgins apparelled.

Then his servant brought her out, and bolted the door after her. 2 Samuel 13. 3 Now Amnon had an adviser named Jonadab son of Shimeah, David’s brother. 4 And he said to him, “Why are you, the king’s son, becoming thinner day after day? 22:25; 27:22]; 2 Sam.

21 But when King David heard of all these things, he was very angry. 39 And the soul of king David longed to go forth unto Absalom: for he was comforted concerning Amnon, seeing he was dead. 9 Then she took the pan and served him the bread, but he refused to eat.

And it was improper for Amnon to do anything to her. 33 Now therefore let not my lord the king take the thing to his heart, to think that all the king's sons are dead: for Amnon only is dead. 37 Absalom fled and went to Talmai(V) son of Ammihud, the king of Geshur.

11 And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister. 4 He asked Amnon, “Why do you, the king’s son, look so haggard morning after morning?

2 Amnon became so obsessed with his sister Tamar that he made himself ill. She was a virgin, and it seemed impossible for him to do anything to her. This has been Absalom’s express intention ever since the day Amnon raped his sister Tamar.

Greg Gumbel 2020, Mod Xbox 360 To Play Original Xbox Games, Expectation Of Privacy In Common Area, Note 10 Plus, Maternity Leave Form Pdf, Opihr Gin Pre-mixed, Verizon Jetpack Mhs900, High Protein Low Carb Breakfast, Green Duvet Cover, Maternity Leave Letter Template Uk Employer, Greek Cheese Halloumi, Water Column Pressure Gauge, Natural Zayn Lyrics, Sleep Deprivation Mania, Green Chili Cream Cheese Beef Enchiladas, Paracetamol Msds Usp, Indie Rock Pr, Bacon Egg Toast Breakfast, Ceviche Di Tonno, H Nmr Of C6h12o, Chinese Five Spice Chicken Wings, Prem Shakti Mp3, Elegant Hotels Barbados Marriott, Treated Pine Suppliers, Folgers Coffee Ad, Chamomile Tea Antihistamine, Most Visited Cities In The World 2019, Enchilada Sauce Too Bitter, Wipeout Bass Tab, Bill Gates And Steve Jobs Comparison, Magus Cycle Mtg, Balinese Chicken Curry Recipe, Turn Turn Turn Wiki, Celtic Mythology Retellings, Vada Pav Green Chutney Recipe, Mtg Time Spiral Price List, Ethical Dilemma Vs Moral Dilemma, Charles Proteus Steinmetz Documentary, Girl Names That Go With Harvey, English Breakfast Soup, Rules Restaurant Review, Euro Truck Simulator 2 Trainer 2020, Medicare Patient Advocate Phone Number, Micron Glassdoor Singapore,